We are building a startup to enable millions of developers and corporations around the world to deliver end-to-end software solutions through our low-code platform, with features like custom schema development and button click UI making. The idea and solution have already been validated with top founders and investors, with hundreds of potential clients in the pipeline.
The team comprises graduates from colleges such as IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, NID Ahmedabad, and others.
We are looking for passionate & hungry folks to join as core team members across tech and product. Roles include Frontend Dev, Backend Dev, UI/UX Designer, and Graphic Designer. Salaries range from ₹20 LPA - ₹30 LPA + bonus (with ESOPs) on a performance basis.
Do not miss out on an opportunity to be an early part of Startup by applying at: brokenatom.io
At Broken, we expect the person to have the following qualities:
- Independent thinking
- Interest and will to learn
- Team player
- Comfortable in a high-paced environment.
- Experience in full-stack development is desirable with particular emphasis on ReactJS and NodeJS
- ReactJS Development
- UI/UX Testing
- Styling and Basic Graphic Design
- NodeJS Development
- Express Server Framework
- JEST Test Suit
- API Management
- Elasticsearch Database Design
- NoSQL Databases like DynamoDB
- Version Control: GIT
- AWS Technologies
Perks at Broken:
- A chance to work on emerging technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee development programs along with paid online courses
Job location: Pune
Shift Time- 02pm-11pm
- Seven years of relevant software development experience
- 3 or more years using data interchange methods, including XML, JSON, RESTful, and SOAP
- 4 or more years of experience developing software in Java, Python that interacts with relational databases
- Two or more years of business and systems analysis experience
- Understanding/leveraging Machine Learning algorithms for Projects is a big plus
- Minimum one year of experience in ReactJS/NodeJS.
- Experience working in Projects with Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum Full stack development experience
Clodura.ai is looking for Full Stack developer 0-3 years of experience with strong organizational and project management skills and good problem-solving skills
- Java script frameworks - Angular 8-13, React or Vue
- Front end languages- HTML, CSS and Java script
- Server side language- Python
- DB tech: MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Mongo DB
- Familiarity with Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ etc.
- Understanding of TDD
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
Role: Computer Programmer skilled with both front and back end programming. Design and develop front end web architecture. Work in tandem with UX engineers
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- See out project from conception till final product
- Attention to detail while designing user interaction on webpages
- Develop backend website applications
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phone
- Design & develop APIs
Salary is based on the skills candidate exhibits in keeping with industry standards.
Please do check us at https://clodura.ai/
We are looking for bright React, MERN stack developers to work in an energetic web app development environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working experience with React Js and Node js
- Knowledge of Redux and Hooks is preferred.
Reactjs, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Nodejs
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of MVC, Design patterns.
- Candidate should have quick learning, problem solving, and logic building skills.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Should have a good attitude & aptitude skill.
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE Full Stack Engineer DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, design and develop web applications and SPA’s i.e., UI/UX, and underlying backend – API’s, security framework, scalable microservices etc.
- Daily Grind: Interface with the product manager, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap.
- Career Progression: Senior Full Stack Engineer, Technical Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Angular/React, Strong UI/UX skills
- Very strong python background, TDD, CI/CD,
- Software design skills i.e., OOPs, design patterns
- SQL, NoSQL – design of schemas and databases
- Microservices architecture, Cloud native apps
Good to Have
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Distributed Systems
- Exposure to ML and Data Science
- Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Kafka, Graph databases
- Develop robust, web-based applications interacting with database filesystems and APIs
- Obsess about code quality and readability
- Remain updated on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals
- Work closely in a multi-disciplinary structure to deliver world class solutions across web, mobile, and tablets
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
- At least 3 years of experience in developing web based applications with experience in Node.Js
- Knowledge of database, preferably some NoSQL DB like Mongo.
- Familiar with Git version control system
- Manage a team of talented engineers and oversee daily execution
- Work with product managers in planning sprints and task estimation
- Remove roadblocks for teams and increase delivery velocity
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be Technical SME in client meetings
- Be a stickler for code quality, test coverage
- Coach and grow engineering team
To be successful in this role, you need to have/be:
- Proven track record in managing engineering teams and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, React JS tech stacks
- Experience in building high performance web applications/APIs
- Top notch analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Should have proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear overview of the priorities
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19.We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market .
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request : If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!