Job Title: Front-End Developer with Design Skills
Company: ICL Immigration
ICL Immigration is a dynamic and innovative immigration firm, committed to delivering excellence and innovation in all aspects of our services. With our focus on continuous growth and development, we are excited to expand our team with a talented Front-End Developer who possesses strong design skills.
We are seeking a creative and technically skilled Front-End Developer to join our team. This role involves designing and developing user-friendly, visually appealing websites and applications that align with our brand and enhance our online presence. From creating wireframes based on briefs to the final webpage as well as designing creatives for advertising, this will be a varied and exciting role.
- Design: Craft visually appealing designs, layouts, and user interfaces that provide an optimal user experience. Designing creatives for visual advertisements and handling all visual design-related tasks for the organisation.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other team members to quickly bring websites and designs to life.
- UX/UI Optimization: Continuously improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of our web properties.
- Brand Consistency: Ensure that the design and layout of all web properties align with our brand guidelines and identity.
- Testing and Debugging: Test websites for usability, fixing any bugs, and making improvements.
- Project Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and collaborating with team members.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience in front-end web development and web design.
- Strong design skills with an eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to translate requirements into practical web solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A portfolio showcasing web development and design work.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A vibrant and supportive team environment.
- The position is fully remote.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The chance to contribute significantly to the success of a growing firm.
- A creative and innovative workspace where your ideas are valued.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ICL Immigration
Immigration Consultancies is an Auckland-based immigration consultancy firm that handles the planning and submission process of all kinds of Study, Resident and Work visas for New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
For over 20 years, ICL has dealt with thousands of applications. Will yours be the next application we secure?
We assist with the immigration process as licensed immigration advisers.
What does the role look like?
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice architecture
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
• Graduate in Computer Science or any other engineering degree
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Candidate need to work as a contributor in an agile team.
• Work with complete ownership & contribute on design & development of new features.
• Contribute on bug fixing & writing auto tests.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Design and Develop Libraries for React
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
• Minimum 3 years of experience in React (at least 3 projects) and familiar with modern React (Hooks, Context API)
• At least one PWA project
• Deep knowledge of Typescript (at least 2 years)
• Excellent problem solving and communication skill
• Used to writing automated tests with tools like Jest & Cypress
• Working with a ticket tool like Jira
• Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
• Experiences with NodeJS is a plus
• Experiences with Monorepositorys and Nx is a plus
Note- 1) Only immediate joiners need to apply who can join in max 15 days.
2) WFH avaialble
- 4 to 6 years of experience in UI Development
- Proficient understanding of Flux Architecture (Redux)
- Proficient understanding of React-Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of Angular JS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in working on integration with Magento 2 as backend.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN)
- Proficient understanding of module bundler (webpack)
- Good understanding of nodejs
- Proficient understanding of deployment process of client side application
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
· 3+yrs Exp in React.js (Mandatory)
· Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile.
· Experience developing front-end interfaces by leveraging modern development libraries and tool chains like React, Webpack, etc...
· Deep understanding of DOM, Rendering and how the browser works.
· Experience building web-based user interfaces for mobile and desktop.
· Experience in writing modular and reusable code.
· Solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes.
· Experience in building fast, fluid, beautiful user experiences and driving growth in consumer websites and web applications.
· You are generally curious/interested in tech, motivated, creative/entrepreneurial, energetic, humble and hard-working
· Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
· Bonus points for experience working on Node.js :)
Working days: Mon - Sat (2nd & 4th Sat off)
Indium Software is a technology solutions company committed to delivering exceptional, customer-centric solutions across Big Data Engineering & Analytics, Blockchain Development, Independent QA and Gaming.
Our Digital Solutions focus on offering Big Data Engineering, Advanced Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Product Development services.
Our Big Data Solutions team also has expertise in Cloud environments on AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and integration with Real-time data management solutions.
We operate through our registered offices in the Bay Area, New Jersey, Atlanta, and Kuala Lumpur. Our Global Delivery centers are located in Bangalore and Chennai, India.
Experience: Min 4 years of relevant experience.
Lead ReactJs Developer
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in Node.js (sails.js or express.js or next.js) is mandatory.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Good communication skills and ability to work as an individual contributor
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js (Flux/ Redux) and backend functionality
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Mentoring developers