Skills & Requirements
Good to have
About Parakh Online Pvt. Ltd.
Parakh is a CMM Level 5 certified company.
We are a fast pace growing organization whose idea is to bring a fundamental change in the current process of activities taking place in the assessment & education industry, we are making them relevant to the digital age by offering industry specific technological solutions at affordable price.
We offer Software Services, IT Infrastructure Services, Online Assessment Services and Complete Institute Management Solution to our clients into Education and Assessment Industry.
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineers must be skilled in development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
Skills – DoNet, C#, Asp, MVC, SQL, Jquery, Web API
Joining – Immediate to 15 Days
What you’ll perform:
The Benefits we offer:
· Understand the current technical architecture including constraints related to platforms, standards and skillsets.
· Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, integration, security, performance, quality, and operations.
· Review designs, documents and have hands-on coding exp.
· Follow up the activities and team commitments to deliver the right solution at the right time.
· Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development and make all final decisions regarding system software.
· Follow and adopt approaches, methodologies, and SDLC standards.
· Apply techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
· Escalate encountered technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion and respond back consistently on time.
· Acts as the technical subject matter expert for a product domain and the technical leader within a team
· Leads and sets the direction for design and implementation of software features/functionality, correction of defects and/or creation of new products
· Applies advanced systems analysis techniques to evaluate newly created code
· Provides thought leadership and innovation within a technical domain
. documents and communicates on complex technical topics outside the immediate development team
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in CS or Computer Engineering required
· 5+ years of programming experience in web applications development
· Hands on Angular development experience
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Working knowledge in Designing, Developing, and Deploying RESTful web services and other Web APIs.
· Deep knowledge of Web Application Architecture and Object oriented design. Should have practical knowledge of design on more than two web applications.
· Should be able to technically lead a small group of members
Good to have
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.