What You’ll Achieve
- Lead the team that builds and scales our products
- Craft the product roadmap and drive business impact alongside our Program Managers, Founders, and Engineers
- Scale the team by helping us hire the best engineering talent
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of engineers
- Handle incident response and communication; jump in to write code and extinguish fires if needed
- Act as an architect and work across teams to evolve the overall architecture in order to sustain the challenges presented by the ever-evolving nature of our products
- Perform technical code-reviews, and help the engineers plan and execute their feature implementation
- You have an affinity for building spectacular products
- You’re passionate about both product development and people development
- You believe in "Actions speak louder than words"
- High-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skillset and excited to learn and adapt all the time
- Desire for impact - be ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- An Undergraduate or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of total experience developing software as an engineer at a Product based company.
- 2+ years of experience managing an engineering team of at least 10 people.
- Significant experience building scalable, fault-tolerant, and robust products and platforms
- Prior hiring and management experience.
- Most of your experience is with Product based companies.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely)
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities - no investors to please or impress :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.