Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
About Response Informatics
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
About this role
CareerNinja aspires to bridge the gap between job seekers and recruiters by providing a personalised learning platform to job seekers. We are aiming to build and deliver highly engineered solutions to our users. We looking for passionate software engineers who cares for his craft. A developer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt to new business requirements and technologies. In this role, you will be responsible to develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience and solving problems for our users. You should be able to deliver solutions which are scalable. So if you are passionate about working in a startup, this is the place for you.
1. Develop, deploy and maintain the scalable product.
2. Pair with team members for functional and non-functional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
3. Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
4. Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
5. Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
6. Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
7. Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
3. Nodejs/ MongoDB
Good to have/ Secondary skills-
1. React Native
3. AWS and Cloud Services
1. 1.5+ years experience with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
2. Good experience in NodeJS and willing to learn other technologies.
3. Experience in developing mobile apps(Android/iOS).
4. Experience in developing web apps using Angular/React.
5. Good understanding of object-oriented modelling.
6. Data modelling experience in both relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
7. Working knowledge on rest services, cache, ci/cd pipelines.
8. Good understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD and Automation
9. Passion for learning new things and solving challenging problems.
10. Past experience in DevOps/AI/ML/Python would be a good plus.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Hiring Software developers to build the next-gen Wealth Management Platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about the development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned working with everyone. ● Knowledge in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
● Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
● Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on the cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
● Solid understanding of Open REST APIs-based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
● Endorsestest-driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration, and continuous build, handling git repositories.
● Hands-on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
● Knack for microservices-based architectures.
● Must have an architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud
● Experience with building asynchronous, message-driven platforms would be a plus.
● Interest and Experience in Capital Marketsis a plus.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
5 working days
Work from home available on request
Very friendly office culture
Job Description: -
Full Stack Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, GraphQL, and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs.
Good Knowledge of AWS – Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Watch.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
Good Knowledge of Firebase – Authentication, Firestore, Realtime DB, Hosting.
·Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Github Actions) and testing frameworks
Good to have Agile Continuous Deployment experience.
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Great collaborator who takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves clearly, and are open to feedback
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication and language skills.
Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Skills: Java (Version 8), Microservices, AWS, NodeJS and Angular.
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore.
- Should be an Hands on Developer.
- Should be an independent Developer.
- Project Details: Will work Energy Monitoring (Electrical Domain)).
- Domain: Any Domain.
AWS (Lambda, S3, ECS, CICD,. Etc.)
MEAN stack (NodeJS, AngularJS, MongoDB)
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end. And while doing that, we are solving some fascinating problems around decoding human psychology and understanding our audience’s content tastes using engineering and data science.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers - the ones who would help us in making KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be maintaining/fixing/improving our existing and new front-end and back-end solutions while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
Required at least 2+ years of experience in -
- Vue.js (or an equivalent frontend framework, e.g. React/Angular)
- Google Cloud Platform (or any other e.g. AWS/Azure, etc).
Ideal candidate will also be experienced in
- BAAS (Firebase or equivalent) and good understanding of serverless architectures.
- RESTFul API Consumption and Development.
- Testing (unit and integration).
- Comfortable with CI, continuous deployment, Git, and project management tools.
- Experience setting up and data mining Analytics databases.
Bonus points if you have experience with TypeScript.
Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases.
3-5 years of experience with product development in Python & Angular/React JS.
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Experience in designing scalable architecture to support a data-intensive application on both front-end and backend
Experience in writing clean reusable react components which works well on different browsers and different devices
Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Previous experience in analyzing & visualizing events/streaming data will be a plus.
Previous experience in creating dashboards is preferable too.
PERSONALY TRAITS WE REALLY ADMIRE
Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Our tech stack is Django framework (python), ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, COSMOS DB, and Elasticsearch.