• Hands-on experience in, AWS, Azure, Oracle, Web, client/server, databases, network, high availability and disaster recovery, job scheduling, asset management, lease management, software distribution and help desk services
• Minimum of 8+ years- experience in Information Technology fields (Linux, Servers, Databases, Network, etc)
• Minimum of 3 years- experience in customer management roles or equivalent
• Three To Five Years Of Demonstrated Technical Management/supervisory Experience In Systems Operations(Linux/App Background
• Manage global cloud operations.
• Oversee and support incident, problem, configuration and change management processes for all cloud services
• Develop processes to manage operations, assist in technical standards development, architecture development, and staff development
• Provide communication through all tiers of support to ensure incidents are resolved expeditiously
• Define and report Key Performance Indicators and SLAs
• Manage and implement security policies for cloud services and security audits
• Work with fellow operations and development teams on complex problems, and make decisions and recommendations about systems improvements
• Perform on-call duty as part of a team maintaining 24x7 availability and performance of our cloud infrastructure
• Develop and report KPIs to measure platform performance, capacity, availability, etc.
• Develop and maintain lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current
• Develop and maintain capacity management processes, metrics, and reporting to ensure adequate resource availability for continued expansion of the Cloud Services platforms
• Be available 24/7 to aid in managing critical issue/problem resolution
• Monitor Cloud Services platforms for availability and uptime
• Responsible for ensuring that there are robust problem and incident management processes in place so that the IT systems are proactively and quickly managed
• Accountable for the project Cost and Budget and for Data Privacy and Cloud Environment Security."
About Cambridge Technology
Official account of Cambridge Technology Enterprises. A thought leader in #BigData & #Cloud