SAP CI SF – Cloud Integration.
Analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement the SAP SF solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements of various modules in SF . Requires good knowledge in areas of core HR, EC, CPI, Groovy and other SF modules. Must be innovative.
Work you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact and handle the design, development and delivery of the project.
- Support the Client Cloud Integration along with SuccessFactors applications
- Developing custom Iflow, Groovy Script, XSLT Mapping, and different Pallet Functions.
- Good hands-on working with different Adapter such as SuccessFactors, SOAP, SFTP, OData, HTTP, Process Direct, IDoc etc.
- Work with team members and Product Owners to analyze, recommend, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements
- Support and coordinate the efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, Usability, Training, Transport Management, and other internal resources for the successful implementation of system enhancements and fixes
- Perform SAP CI Development, configuration as required and have good knowledge on best practice guideline.
- Understand user requirements and create functional specifications with the required details.
- Act as primary liaison between business and technical resources to effectively communicate business requirements into high quality business solutions
- Interact with development team on a regular basis - suggest and implement innovative ideas and solutions; ensure process adherence.
- Communicate effectively with clients and project team to ensure the requirements are met and recommend better solutions wherever applicable during the project.
- Advance the goals and objectives of ITS by providing cost-efficient, high quality, client-focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes of the department and Firm
• 4+ years of experience integration different application using SAP Cloud Integration to include experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Understanding/experience with SSO (single sign-on) solutions, Cloud connector
• Integrating SAP HR and SuccessFactors using SAP cloud Integration
• Understanding of different transport mechanism including Groovy Script, Pallet function and different adapter in CI
• Understanding of data stores and effective Experience with ABAP, Basis, Security, SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI), Portal, Cloud Integration
• Working experience of integrating on premises and cloud applications using SAP CI
• Worked on different types of project such as migration, support, implementation and roll out.
• Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Certification in at least Cloud integration or one SuccessFactors module
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
• Customer focused and be able to effectively communicate with a variety of groups
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills are required.
About Prolifics Corporation Ltd.,
Prolifics is a Digital Engineering Company providing Innovative IT solutions to global customers. There are five main pillars to our offerings – Product Engineering, Platform engineering, Intelligent Automation, Data Engineering, and Test Automation & Performance. We are 40-year old, well established firm, headquartered in US and having offices worldwide – US, Canada, UK, Germany and India.
We work with Fortune 1000 companies in the sectors such as BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Utilities and Services. We are amongst the top 5 business partners for IBM worldwide. Apart from our premier relationship with IBM, we have also partnered with Red Hat, Microsoft/ Azure, AWS, Salesforce & Mulesoft, Snowflake, Informatica etc.
Our differentiation lies in our unique, innovative, and highly technical solutions offering to our customers. This is achieved thru continuous learning with help of dedicated Learning & Development department hosting several technical courses & certifications and culture of innovation thru global innovation center engaged in cutting-edge technologies.
We are CMMi level 5 certified organization and not a staff augmentation firm. When we invite candidature, we do not hire for project or a customer only, we look for competent people with potential to grow their career with Prolifics.
With over 1200 technocrats worldwide, we have development centers in Hyderabad and Pune. Our organizational structure is simple with 3 major competencies under engineering group - Digital, Data Analytics and Test Automation. Employees have the flexibility to work in multiple competencies to build their career.
- Experience Level: 2+ years
- Strong skills in TypeScript and Angular, modern web development using technologies like
- Angular, NgRx, RxJS, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and webpack.
- Some experience with RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST etc
- Experience of end-to-end full software development life cycle and best-practice
- Good Communication skills.
Role: UI/UX Frontend Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
- Design and build UIs that scale, primarily using Angular and one-way data flow best practices.
- Design and develop new, compelling Web User Interfaces.
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- Optimize Web Applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with Back-end Developers, and Restful/SOAP API Integration.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience as an Angular Developer.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Angular 8 and above.
- Experience in working with Progressive Web application development.
- Experience with source control management systems (Git/SVN)
Front-end engineers at AssetSprout work on our products. They include software for Certified Financial Planners, their clients, and also internal admin tools. They work with the founders, product designers, and backend engineers and deliver towards the company’s vision.
- Develop and own product features end to end in a scalable, secure and maintainable way. The buck stops with you on whatever you own.
- Provide technical solutions through design, architecture and implementation. Wear multiple hats in delivering greenfield projects from concept to production.
- Work with the product and design team in understanding and shaping the customer experience.
- Establish, advocate and bring your experience on coding styles, best practices, and in scaling the product from MVP to production.
- Iterate fast. Display maturity in prioritizing towards velocity while balancing quality. As a startup, we break or make on how fast we deliver.
- Teach and mentor other front-end engineers. Focus on providing technical expertise and solutions regardless of how long one has been working professionally.
- Professional experience working with any of the front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
- Have written automated tests with any of the frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, AVA, Karma etc.
- Able to use CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins etc. and create workflows and pipelines to release to production every other day.
- Good understanding of how a browser parses and renders a web page.
- Understand HTTP requests, Restful APIs and web applications.
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud computing platform and being able to leverage its various services such as CodePipeline, CodeBuild, EKS, ECS etc.
- Early or mid-stage startup experience
- Eager to work in a flat organization with no corporate politics
- Positive energy with a get-it-done attitude.
- Worked in a remote environment and high trust and high responsibility role
- Working knowledge of build systems like Gradle, Maven, Bazel, Webpack etc.
- Understand databases, RDMS, and work with SQL
We are seeking talented Front End Developer Engineers to join our team.
Your responsibilities as a front end developer engineer will include:
- - Contribute to a full development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation, and on-going technical support.
- - Work closely with the existing team to learn the current application architecture, design and understand its functionalities and complexities.
- - Bridge the gap between graphic design and backend technical implementation
- - Build modular, responsive templates using modern CSS techniques
- - Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
What we are looking for:
- - 2+ years of industry experience as a Front End Developer Engineer
- - Degree in Computer Science or related field
- - Experience with developing web and mobile applications
- - Strong experience in JSON/XML and REST/SOAP based Web Service based integration.
- - Experience (mandatory) with working Web Framework versions with exposure to creating components and handling AJAX calls.
- - Good to have knowledge in JIRA, GIT.
- - Strong knowledge of Client-Server Architecture.
- - Basic Proficiency with Python or relevant back-end scripting language
- - Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- - A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- - Great attention to details
- - Experience with API testing software (e.g. Postman)
- - Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
- Experience in developing mobile front end web solutions.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Familiarity with CSS latest properties animations resizing and responsive design.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Good to have hands on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma
● Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B
● Build better user experiences
● Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
● Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
● Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in writing
● Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet business objectives
What You Bring to the Table
● 1+ years of front-end development experience
● Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
one when necessary.
● Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server.
● Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
● Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
● Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features
● Passionate about supporting all browsers, including IE8 and IE11+
● Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
● Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and
● Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge
web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities
● Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
● Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
● Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
● Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience working in an agile development environment
● You know how to polyfill features that aren't cross-browser friendly.
● You understand the same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
● You understand prototypal inheritance vs classical inheritance.
- Write, test, debug and ship code and gather feedback on the scale, performance, security to incorporate back into the platform.
- Work with the founders to identify complex technical problems and solve them.
- Work with the product design and client experience development team to support
them with scalable services
- Feed into the overall mission and vision of the eParchi’s platform over the period of the coming months and years.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.