Roles and Responsibilities:
· Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in developing web applications using Angular JS
· Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Strong background in building web applications
· Excellent communication skills
About Wallero technologies
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team to lead the development of Smart360, Bynry's AI enabled cloud based SAAS product for the utilities industry and help us create a scalable B2B SaaS software platform. You will be a member of an engineering team that is in charge of the entire product development life cycle, from writing the initial framework, conception to deployment. You should be comfortable with both front-end (Flutter/Angular) and back-end coding languages (Python), development frameworks (Agile), and third-party libraries as a Full Stack Developer. You should also be a team player with a strong sense of visual design and utility. We'd like to meet you if you're looking to build your career in a Product company.
- Design and Implement the Software Framework for the product
- Lead the engineering efforts for Bynry.
- Check team’s work for technical accuracy
- Conduct Code Reviews and ensure Coding Standards and best practices are followed.
- Conduct Impact Analysis
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Set System SLAs, Metrics and Monitoring methods
- Provide Platform Direction and set a system roadmap
- Lead research and development projects that produce new designs, product features, and processes.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs, Micro Services
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- 5 to 8 yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Hands on experience in the following technologies:
- Python 2.7, 3.1 (Must Have)
- Angular ( Nice to Have )
- Deployment on cloud ( One of the Public Clouds AWS / Azure )
- Strong experience with frameworks like REST API , micro services, cloud / Multi-cloud , multi tenant architecture is must.
- You have completed at least 1 full or part cycle of product development and implementation from scratch ( Nice to have ) .
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostGres, MongoDB), AWS and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Participate in all aspect of operation and application support.
- Work primarily in Java-on-Java Spring and web frameworks like Bootstrap and Vue.js.
- Engage and collaborate across time zones with different front-end and back-end developers.
- Working closely with your teammates on knowledge sharing and experience build-up.
- Drive development best practices with your teammates to deliver high quality solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering with strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience building large-scale software applications or web applications
- Strong knowledge of Full-Stack development with Java Spring Framework and established web frameworks Bootstrap, Vue.js, React or AngularJS.
- Experience of different data stores and search engine solutions like Apache Solr or Elasticsearch and designing and implementing API web services (RESTful and SOAP-based)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment whiles providing operational support capability.
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP.NET [Web API], SQL Server and C#.NET.
• 4+ years of development experience using C#.NET.
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India
The primary function of Jr. Full Stack Developer position is to be part of our Product Engineering team for feature development, maintenance, and support of ShortPoint.
- This is a remote position, we do not give sponsorship or visa.
- timezone should between GMT+1 to GMT+5.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing backend which delivers and renders front-end in an optimized manner
- Working with the experience (design) team for rapid prototyping and feature implementation
- Helping support team and customers in fixing product-level issues
- Must be able to think creatively, take ownership and must be able to learn quickly and improvise as per the needs.
- At least 3 years of IT experience
- Understanding or familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Hands-on experience of node.js
- Experience on working with ECMAScript 5
Good to have:
- Experience on working with SharePoint Online and OnPremise
- Experience integrating with third-party API's
- Experience on React framework