Position: Sr. Net Developer with React and ANgular experience
Experience: 3+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in developing web applications using Angular
· Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong background in building web applications
· Excellent communication skills
Perks and Benefits
· Excellent Salary structure & Performance based interim hikes.
· Corporate Group Medical Health Insurance for Employees.
· Employee-friendly Corporate Work culture
About Wallero technologies
● You will be a key member in building modern web application platforms.
● Building user interfaces for management products
● Creating wireframes, prototypes based on the requirements.
● Building api for UI backend.
● Provide assistance in the up-gradation and maintenance of web applications.
● 3 to 5 years of web development experience is required.
● Hands-on experience with api and microservice development.
● Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJs, Java, GoLang, etc.
● Exposure to wireframing and prototyping.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB.
● Good to have:
1. Experience in UX design.
2. Working experience on Linux environments.
3. Working experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
4. Working experience in microservices.
5. Knowledge of the networking domain
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Hands-on with UI and server-side is highly desirable.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills including product design and architecture. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Work alongwith teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design, build and develop front end application features.
- Design, build and develop microservices and backend server applications.
- Designing and scaling databases and servers.
- Ensuring analysis, efficiency, responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Hands-on coding and development.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python.
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
Minimum 2 to 10 years of Experience in Software Development.
Hands on experience in
Back End Development - Node/ Nest JS, Postgre Sql, Micro services,
Kafka, Netflix OSS stack, AWS
Front End Development - Mobile & web technologies, ReactJS and
Desirable – Healthcare/ AI project experience, TCP/IP and UDP
Bimaplan is looking for full stack engineers with significant experience in the
have the opportunity to build large scale applications from scratch. This is an
incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of
Own and deliver end-to-end design, development, and testing of features
Write client and server-side code for web-based applications, create fast,
easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle
including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and
Continuously evolve development practices and operational maturity
through structured root cause analysis and monitoring.
Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
24x7 support of your applications and/or services as and when required.
3 years of experience in developing end-to-end modern web applications
Proficient in software engineering best practices, algorithms, OOPS, design
Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
Experience in working with NodeJS, ReactJs, and AWS/Firebase
Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing
code, reviewing and contributing to system design
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
Be a part of a well-funded, high growth insurtech startup
Opportunity to create large scale impact
Competitive market salary
ESOPs and wealth creation opportunity
Flexible and fun work environment
Bimaplan is an affordable insurance platform for the next billion Indians. Our vision is to provide financial security to 150 million underserved Indian households through affordable life and health insurance. Increasing mobile penetration and evolution of digital infrastructure in India has now made it possible to reach this vulnerable population. We work with insurers to co- create affordable insurance plans and distribute through a vernacular app and a flexible referral network.
Bimaplan is founded by Vikul Goyal, and backed by Y Combinator. Vikul has extensive experience as a start-up founder and early stage investor in India. His previous start-up, Carcrew, was recently acquired by TVS. Vikul has an MBA from Harvard Business School, and a B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Guwahati. Our CTO, Chandan Mittal, is a Computer Science graduate from IIIT, and comes with five years of experience building scalable products at Amazon, Sharechat, and Udaan.
We are backed by some of the best global early-stage technology investors, prolific fintech founders, and experienced insurance industry veterans.
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India
Tax Block( https://taxblock.in/ ) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
You are a motivated and energetic rockstar full stack developer. Go-getter, think out of box to create awesome front-end (jQuery or ReactJS) and back-end (APIs) of an application platform.
- Develop web apps using jQuery or ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP Advanced, any MVC framework and Ajax.
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of setting up a production workflow with git and cloud deployment will be plus.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc will be plus
// must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
// willingness to learn and improvise skills
// "NEVER SAY NO" attitude towards new and challenging projects
// good verbal and communication skills
// excel in a fast-paced startup-like environment. Should be goal-orientated and be able to work without any supervision or mentorship.
Greetings from SMARK Info Solutions!!
We are writing to you from SMARK Info Solutions we are a young company with a technically capable, entrepreneurial, and sophisticated team.
We are reaching out to you for Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) opportunity with one of our client here in Hyderabad.
The Full-stack Senior Software Engineer (SSE) in this role will support development and design teams to build scalable web applications and products.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Support delivery of software components including design and writing/reviewing code
Work within and across Agile to design, develop, test, and implement technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
The ideal Full-stack Senior Software Engineer has strong coding skills, has a solid design aesthetic and is determined to create great user experiences.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-9 years of professional experience with designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining front end web applications and related backend services
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (Restful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm
- Experience in JS frameworks (Angular/AngularJS,) and willingness/ability to learn new frameworks if required
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills.
SMARK Info Solutions,