With 14+ years of expertise in e-commerce, our client provides AI-powered solutions for quick scale-up of brands and equips them to serve a global audience efficiently. From Texas to India, it operates from 6 different locations and processes 5 million orders annually and are amongst the top 25 sellers on Amazon and Walmart.com.
Founded by entrepreneurs with rich international experience, this leading online store of USA works with over 2000 brands which include many known brands in the US and covers almost all major categories like beauty and healthcare, electronics and gadgets, furniture, toys and apparel and others.
It has won several accolades including Inc 5000, fastest-growing companies, two years in a row.
What you will do:
- Managing inputs, category profit & loss, promotion management, auditing and analysis, vendor escalations, and concise communications
- Growing selection, improving terms and cost structures, and building long-term relationships with vendors for the sub-categories assigned
- Demonstrating customer and category knowledge, being an advocate for a quality customer experience, and understanding the competition and industry
- Being responsible for long term growth opportunities and risk identification, planning, communicating, and partnering with internal teams
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of Online retail tools and becoming advocates for tool enhancements
- Attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals, and resource planning for the team
- Visiting trade shows in the US and other countries as per process requirements
- Creating mechanisms to help on-board new talent to the organization by continuously building a network of talent inside and outside of the company
- Effectively coaching and giving feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and supporting career development
- Setting and balancing goals across the team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10+ years of experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, pricing, marketing, or e- commerce
- Strong understanding of category, product, and vendor performance
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven experience leading teams & cross-functional projects
- Influencing abilities and vendor management experience
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
- Preferably a valid US Visa
We are hiring a talented Executive Assistant to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated.
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors' daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 4+years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
Roles & Responsibilities:
Procurement contracts review and remediation for any changes due to GDPR, Schrems II, LIBOR etc.
Contract negotiation support and outreach post remediation of impacted contracts
Conduct contract risk review and gap analysis and identify potential impact
Support the creation of commercial contracting like IT, ITES, IP, Data privacy, Hardware and Software purchase agreements, HR services, NDAs, SOW Review best practices and related materials (e.g. standard operating procedures, Playbooks and internal guidance);
Relevant experience and expertise to handle routine queries associated with Framework Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Work Orders, Land Collaterals, Facility Letters, Personal Life Events, General Collaterals, etc for Software license/maintenance/support, Hardware purchase/support, Telecommunications, Technology services, Data centers, Cloud computing/SaaS, HR services, Commercial/customer propositions, Professional services (including consultancy), Utility services etc.
Assist in identify contractual GAPS, administrative, Risk and Compliance Management of a contract once it’s signed off;
Assist in implementation of these best practices and related materials (e.g. via training, mentoring, guidance), with the goal to improve commercial contracting standards both within the team and across the business over time;
Providing hands-on support to the team with SOW reviews by providing quality control, monitoring adherence to corporate contracting policies, driving best practices, and with communications on reviews to business teams (including business team escalations);
Advising on when issues need to be referred or escalated to colleagues in relevant teams such as Legal and providing support on these;
Undertaking reviews directly for high profile, urgent and/or complex contract / SOWs (where applicable);
Act as a facilitator between various support teams and business teams to resolve contract related queries;
Enabling application of Contract Lifecycle Management tools and processes to reviewed/created contracts including Metrics, Allocation, Risk Tracking and Traceability;
To align with the relevant teams to ensure compliance with other practices and processes including extracting key contractual obligations in the contract as per the defined SOPs;
Ensure negotiated documents are streamlined to provide appropriate credit and legal protection to clients;
Involve in legal research projects from time to time;
Assist the wider group within the firm in standardizing documentation process for various regions thereby establishing best practices;
Addressing queries (raised by internal stakeholders);
Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgement;
Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to capture critical data to be recorded into various systems.
Educational Qualification: LL.B
Experience: Essential 2 to 6 years preferably in IT / ITES / KPO / Banks/Inhouse counsel/ corporate counsel working on contracts
Sound legal knowledge of law and good understanding of commercial and legal aspects of contracts.
Should be able to draft, negotiate and conduct gap and risk analysis of customer as well as supplier contracts.
Competence in broad range of banking and business laws
Should be a great team player with people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationship with business clients at all level throughout
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Proficient computer skills
- setup and manage business processes and reporting
- work with senior management to achieve business goals
- supervise operations and processes in production, finance and sales
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Good Written and Oral English/Hindi
info) high-level executives to support our sales and marketing team and using MS Excel for data entry
2. Work on quick and efficient internet research to find value leads
3. Work on liaisoning with the marketing team
4. Work on data aggregation and data cleaning
5. Work on data validation and data extraction
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be working from 1:00PM - 10:00PM IST (Monday-Friday).
Experience required: 3 - 6 years
CTC: INR 6LPA - 12LPA
About the client
The client is an AI-powered automation, experience, and compliance platform dedicated to making life easier for entrepreneurs and business owners. It is your all-in-one solution for regulatory compliance.
We are looking for a Project Analyst with prior relevant experience and deep knowledge of data analysis and project management. This is the perfect job if you possess good organisational skills, an eye for detail, and can manage your workload effectively.
- Create project plans by identifying tasks to be performed, resources needed to accomplish the goals within set deadlines, schedule events and specifications for deliverables
- Track, analyse, and report real-time project performance
- Develop and deliver an accurate and clear analysis of our portfolio performance, concise reporting of trends in project performance, and effective analysis of risk management
- Ensuring project governance keeping the budget allocation in mind
- Develop metrics and project reports and help the team understand its status and progress and to set goals
- Communicate with other departments to ensure timely and efficient execution
- Staying abreast of reporting standard trends and project management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in data-oriented streams
- Expertise in Atlassian Jira
- A good eye for detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Comfortable with providing feedback regarding the role and work volume
- Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ownership and Insisting on the highest work quality standards
- Prior MS Office experience (Excel Macros, VBA, and/or advanced Excel formulas)
- Experience with Data Analysis tools
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Msg91 is expanding globally and to help us in doing that we need someone who can help us handle our International Vendors and processes around them.
Purpose of this role:
Strategic Decisions and Executions, optimizing Operations and Processes, managing Domestic and International Vendors.
- Administering vendor management processes and incorporating best practices like data management and vendor performance etc.
- Automation ideas in the current process and implementing in vendor and operation management processes.
- Finding repeated issues, tracking support tickets related to vendor issues and helping our team in getting timely resolutions.
- Keep up with international rules and regulations, in turn making a smooth process for our international business.
- Identification of operational issues that may affect delivery of services and creation of solutions to promptly address those problems.
- Creation of operational documentation like helpdocs, videos, FAQs, quotations, API documentation.
- Involvement in multiple departments and help them improve processes and other things.
- Bring ingenious thoughts and ideas to add value in project MSG91 as a whole.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- An open and participatory style that encourages creativity, cooperation and sharing of information across different departments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral English communication skills.
- Good computer skills in spreadsheets,excel and word processing.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
- Within a team of more than 60 people, you will be in charge of: entire HR activities and will carry out the following duties:
- Managing company staff, including coordinating, and supporting the recruitment process.
- Manage Internal and External communication related to HR
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues 4) Preparation and implementation of HR policies and guidelines
- Support Group policies, good practices and guidelines to managers and monitoring they are properly applied locally
- Compliance implementation and grievance handling. Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Employee engagement Activities, General administration work at Bangalore office including procurement of office supplies
- Coordination with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for Ecocert
- Maintaining knowledge of changing trends, best practices, regulatory changes in human resources and associated fields.
- Bachelor’s degree + Diploma/MBA in HR
- Experience: 5+ years in human resources (proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive) or recruitment
Technical skills: -
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases (HRIS)
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Autonomy, proactivity, accountability
- Attention to details
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Getting a grasp of the curriculum through the textbooks of various state and educational boards, competitive exams and various content sources so that one is able to search for and create the best suited assessments for the same.
- Deeply searching from the open educational resources the question banks, tests, sample papers etc. so as to bring out the best assessments that perfectly aligns with the curriculum.
- Searching for and/ or creating the 3 categories in assessments - Questions, answers and instant conceptual feedback.
- Curating, organizing and categorizing the assessments in the Learning Management System in the required formats.
- Assigning difficulty levels to the questions.
- Copying/ downloading, editing, sorting and readying the assessments to be delivered to our learners.
- Enhancing and polishing the assessments library further.
- Integrating learning best practices and thought leadership into the content and learning processes through company's products and solutions for various education boards at National and State level.
- Guiding, coordinating, designing and delivering engaging content for PAL using various pedagogical tools and techniques to make the best content for smarter learning processes for the end users.
- Guiding and developing learning resources / content in various engaging formats.
- Working collaboratively with graphic design, video and various content creators to create an impactful learning experience.
- Co-creating assessments for each module, reviewing the assessments, evaluating the outcomes based on prescribed Curriculum
- Working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Addressing changes and ensure sending feedback to deliverables and getting them fixed in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to ensure that we are delivering overall superior products and solutions to our users/ customers.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- Must possess Academic skills with good knowledge of curriculum in K-12 and other competitive exams,
- Analytical skills to be able to assign the difficulty levels to the questions, good research skills to be able to align the assessments as per a curriculum
- The person should have the capability to dive in and bring out the best suited questions, answers and feedback for the same.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience and expertise in instructional design and various learning theories and deep working knowledge on Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) and Bloom’s taxonomy. Experienced in Instructional design / Content design / TLM preparation (Teaching-Learning Material) for blended learning solutions for K12 through for either instructor-led and self-paced learning solutions.
- Academic skills with good knowledge of curriculum in K-12 and other competitive exams, Analytical skills to be able to assign the difficulty levels to the questions, good research skills to be able to align the assessments as per a curriculum the person should have the capability to dive in and bring out the best suited questions, answers and feedback for the same.
- Must have hands-on experience and expertise in instructional design and various learning theories and deep working knowledge on Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) and Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Possess good grip on MS Office / Google suite as this work will majorly happen in Excel and Word Files, one needs to be very comfortable operating these with attention to minute details.
- Have followed Flipped Classroom Method, Bloom's Taxonomy, Marzano & Kendall/Taxonomy as Science, Mathematics, Computer or Language Teacher. Gamified MCQ Assessments, Emphasised on Do-It-Yourself and Learning-By-Doing,
- Carry abilities to search/ to create the best quality Assessments for our learners.
- Align and categorize the content in a way which perfectly fits into our learners’ curriculum-Bringing all the Assessments in an orderly manner to our learners for hassle free and smooth learning and practicing.
- Strong spoken and written skills in English and Hindi, and ability to talk to and understand basics of other languages across the country.
- Good to have the Knowledge of handling different File Formats, File conversions in bulk, File renaming, File Encryption, Content Database handling and management. Experience Content Management System handling and Testing of content on Android/ IOS/ Web Platforms
- Willingly contribute to ensure the learners self-assess, get trained and gain confidence in their chosen fields by providing the most rich and good coverage of practice, tests and assessments for the associated modules.
Micro Focus BSM - Business Service Management-L3,BSM Consulting-L3, (Mandatory) .
As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
Drive service improvement programs.
Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects. Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 YEARS