1. Monitoring & Reconciliation of Sales data between Queuebuster & Navision
2. Co-ordination with Vendor for support issues
3. Daily monitoring of Sales and Stock Transfer Schedulers
4. Sales posting for all stores in CVPL & RARL
5. New Store setup, Location Creation in Navision
6. Finance related setups in Navision in co-ordination with Finance team.
7. Navision training to HO, warehouse and Store Team.
8. Handling User support queries of Navision
9. New enhancement analysis, downloading the requirement to vendor.
10. Testing of New enhancement in Navision.
11. Knowledge of Supply chain management and Finance.
Experience Level: 8 Yrs
Oracle EBS Techno Functional
Work from Office
Job Location Hyderabad or Chennai or can be remote for subcons
Tech round+ management + client round
Candidate should be excellent in oracle Finance techno functional role ( oracle apps) with EBS + Finance modules ( AP+AR+GL) + Insurance domain + Production application support project specifically in UAE based project experience.
- Experience in Oracle EBS (Technical) with R12 release.
- • Very good knowledge of R12 financial table structure.
- • Good Hands on Knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, Oracle reports, Oracle form. OAF/ADF, BI publisher reports, Shell scripting.
- • . Should have good Analytical and debugging skills.
- • Should have development experience in the EBS environment in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
- • Experience in P2P, Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), and System administrator modules.
- • Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- • Should have good knowledge of Agile Methodologies
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or information technology from an accredited institution; or equivalent experience
Key aspects of this role:
- Develop, deploy, customize and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Customize and create CRM entities
- Provide technical expertise for the Dynamics CRM and Microsoft development technologies and environments
- Participate in all phases of System Development Life Cycle
- Designing of the Product as per the requirement
- Implement data migration and integration using Dynamics CRM tools
- Follow development best practices and document required technical artifacts related to the project
- Supporting in the implementation of the Project through Training & other means
BTL Activation Executive
Overview of the Job Profile :
BTL Activation Executive
- Project Executive will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Building and training the team for on ground execution of the brand campaign
- Responsible for timely execution of the campaign
- Handling and resolving on-ground escalations in a timely and responsible manner
- Prepare and maintain project expense report
- Bring improvisation and strategy for better execution and output of the campaign
- Monitor project development, ensuring coordination of all aspects of the campaign execution
- On field visits and presence is a must What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to partner and contribute in becoming the topnotch Advertising Brand in India.
- Get the knack of growth hacking of brands.
- Become a part of super sonic growth culture.
- Get an opportunity to earn a Fixed Stipend and Internship letter.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1 to 3 years of experience doing sales, marketing, promotion campaigns and BTL marketing executions
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation and relation building skills
- Flexible for travel as per needs of the business and campaigns
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting relevant business opportunities
- Go getter attitude and takes responsibility of closing loops creatively
- Eager to gain exposure and grow on the job
- Bike / Scooter for local travel will be preferred
About CupShup :
- Byju's, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber, Zepto.
- What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That's also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
- CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
- We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
Industry Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore MP
Experience: 2-3 yrs.
Job Type: Full Time
• The ERP Implementation Professional will work closely with ERP team members as well as end
users to provide functional support and training of business processes enabled by
PROCESSMASTER ERP in the respective modules.
• ERP Implementation, for the modules like Finance, Production, Stores, Sales, Inventory Control.
• Provide ERP support by resolving customer queries via phone, email, remotely or at client-side
• Responsible to communicate with Customer ERP core team, implementation team, Technical
consultant and his Manager.
• To Maintain Flowcharts, SOP's and prepare user manuals and provide end user training
• To configure, deploy and manage the ERP system and the backend database system
• Extensively travel to client end for software implementation and training purpose.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 0-3 yrs. experience of working with ERP Softwares
• Minimum 1+ year working experience in Software implementation and Support
• Strong knowledge of PLSQL is required
• Ability to solve complex business issues and having excellent communication and presentation
• Functional knowledge of ERP Modules and Processes
• Prior experience in implementation and support of Manufacturing ERP Solution would be
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/
Technical Design Lead
If you are an advanced Software developer, having experience in leading a team, who has experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components and having knowledge of the open-source software/ tools/ technologies, then you are the one we are looking for.
Preference for candidates who have been exposed to Blockchain and Fin-Tech domains. The candidate will have to architecting and develope Software Programmes based on requirements provided.
The codebase the candidate develops should be of high quality and should be modular, scalable and re-usable at all times. There should be a focus all the time to promote SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure all of the services are Highly-Available and Fault Tolerant at all times.
- Responsible for understanding the Business requirements and validating the framework design and execution methodology.
- Ensure high quality software systems are developed by the software development team within defined standards.
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments.
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
- Should be a fast thinker, hands on manager and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
Primary job role
As a Senior Technical Consultant – M3, the primary job role is to develop integration using Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC) , Intelligent Open Network(ION), Extension development using H5 Scripts, Output generation from OpenText Stream Serve and OpenText Story Teller. Furthermore, it is required to design required solution and logics for the development components and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team playing a leadership role.
- Design & implement high performing M3 Integrations solutions as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specification.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Participate in Project related meetings if required.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must.
- 6+ years of experience in the M3 Technical Consulting.
- Ability to design and develop M3 Integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC).
- UI Extension development using H5Scripts.
- Experience specially in Finance related integrations (Fix assets, GLS850 Uploads for AP, AR, GL etc), Banking Integrations (Including MT940).
- Experience in complex development using Standard/Custom Business Object Document (BOD), ION Document Flow, Workflows.
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules and MBM.
- Complex M3 Output development using OpenText Storyteller and OpenText Stream Serve.
- Ability to configure and work with Configurable XML.
- Experience in working with Infor OS and Infor Document Management (IDM).
- Ability to integrate M3 Output documents with IDM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration.
- Client orientation.
- Results & execution orientation.
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive