Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Knowledge and skills required:
Strong hands-on with Cisco Routing and Switching Cat1k, CAT4k and CAT9k, should be worked on Wireless lan controller and AP’s, Wireless site surveys, Cisco Meraki Full stack products, Cisco ASA, ISE, Umbrella, DUO and Email security experience. Install, Implement and configure. (minimum 2 skills needed)
Industry exposure: Should have worked in Pre-Sales/support/Noc environment
Personal attributes required: Wiling to learn, should be presentable, good at English and proactive
Note : Should be ready for 3 years commitment clause
Key responsibilities of the job
- Cisco Disti System Engineer role, responsibilities are hand holding Cisco channel partners, engaging with partner/customer meetings and opportunities, engineering with Cisco wireless site surveys, product demonstration, and Proof of value (POV) across Cisco Enterprise Networking, Cisco Meraki and Cisco collaboration products. Cisco ASA, ISE, Umbrella, DUO and Email security experience. Install, Implement and configure. (minimum 2 skills needed)
- Should have exposer on executing end customer demo’s and POC’s.
- Any cross OEM security knowledge also considered. EX. Palo alto, Zscaler, Checkpoint security, HP, aruba etc.
- Providing primary backup for networks should they fail.
- Ensuring the effective administration of a new business network.
- Performing troubleshooting on all programs when required.
- Preparing post-mortem reports and performing trend analysis when there are system failures.
- Developing proposals and helping to finalize opportunities that reduce expenses.
- CCNA certified.
- Around 1 year of experience in Network Operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate with networking certification is preferrable.
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
Install, configure, and troubleshoot network hardware and software.
Leverage networking tools to identify and mitigate network anomalies.
Analyze application data and traffic flow data to identify and improve sub-optimal network behaviors.
Leverage automation tools and processes to proactively monitor the health of the network and respond to events.
Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports associated with operating and maintaining the global network.
Guide and assist junior engineers in the implementation of new topologies and services.
Some traveling will be required.
Be available to work up to 10.30 PM IST regularly to overlap with the US team
At least 5 years of progressive experience supporting enterprise network environments.
Strong understanding of network fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP Addressing/Subnetting, VLANs, etc).
Intermediate experience supporting common routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
Experience supporting zone based firewalls and configuring security policies.
Experience with Japanese Networking, terminology, build, deploy and support a plus
Experience with supporting multiple network vendors' routing and switching platforms
Experience with Juniper QFX, EX, and SRX series platforms.
Experience with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, and ASA series platforms.
Experience with Pulse Secure remote access VPN
Experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls, central management through Panorama.
Experience with Network Access Control solutions
Experience working with global teams
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven experience with deploying and tuning Open Source components into enterprise ready production tooling Experience with datacentre (Metal as a Service – MAAS) and cloud deployment technologies (AWS or GCP Architect certificates required)
- Deep understanding of Linux from kernel mechanisms through user space management
- Experience on CI/CD (Continuous Integrations and Deployment) system solutions (Jenkins).
- Using Monitoring tools (local and on public cloud platforms) Nagios, Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, Cloud Watch, Splunk, New Relic etc. to trigger instant alerts, reports and dashboards. Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to analyze and design solutions with four nines (99.99%) up-time, globally distributed, clustered, production and non-production virtualized infrastructure.
- Wide understanding of IP networking as well as data centre infrastructure
- Expert with software development tools and sourcecode management, understanding, managing issues, code changes and grouping them into deployment releases in a stable and measurable way to maximize production Must be expert at developing and using ansible roles and configuring deployment templates with jinja2.
- Solid understanding of data collection tools like Flume, Filebeat, Metricbeat, JMX Exporter agents.
- Extensive experience operating and tuning the kafka streaming data platform, specifically as a message queue for big data processing
- Strong understanding and must have experience:
- Apache spark framework, specifically spark core and spark streaming,
- Orchestration platforms, mesos and kubernetes,
- Data storage platforms, elasticstack, carbon, clickhouse, cassandra, ceph, hdfs
- Core presentation technologies kibana, and grafana.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills (bash, python, java, go, rust). Must have previous experience with “rust” in order to support, improve in house developed products
Red Hat Certified Architect certificate or equivalent required CCNA certificate required 3-5 years of experience running open source big data platforms
• Understand network requirement, Design Network Solutions and handle end to end integration.
• Work closely with Application and Infra stakeholders.
• Work with project team and customer for project/customer related changes.
• Prepare phase-wise migration plan.
• Manage day to day operation for offshore development center in compliance with Customer security guidelines.
• Manage change activity for Project or Customer specific connectivity end to end.
• Strong Change management skills.
• Handling Network Incidents, Analyzing and preparing RCA reports.
• Working with a globally distributed and technically focused team.
• Self-starter with strong technical knowledge, but equally focused on customer service, continuous improvement and innovative mindset.
• Experience of handling Enterprise LAN/WAN/MAN Infrastructure and perform day to day network operational activities.
• Hands on experience and expertise with but not limited to following technologies: TCP/IP, IP addressing, Routing Protocols, QOS/COS, Cisco routes/switches, wireless controllers and access points, Palo Alto Firewalls, Remote Access/VPN, SD Networking and Virtualization
• Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure.
• Strong experience in Palo Alto networks – Firewalls, Panorama, Global protect, Threat prevention, Wildfire etc.
• Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Palo Alto, CISCO & Aruba Products Excellent Communication Skills.
• PCNSA, PCNSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certifications highly preferred
• Experience supporting large, complex, business critical local area networks
• Advanced trouble shooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex networks
• Strong communication abilities – Local language and English Manage Network Services and Availability SLA for Internal User Requests.
• Familiar with ITSM tools and process.
• Collaborate with other teams in the group. Should be an Excellent Team player.
• Ability to Develop and present Technical material
Role : Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer
Experience : 1-2 Year(s)/2-4 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore
Education : B. Tech(CSE)/similar field of study/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following:
- Mobile Application Development
- Distributed Computing
- Machine Learning
- Image Processing
- Developing Large Software Systems
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Understanding of agriTech domain and application of technology in farming
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.
- Preparing Scope of Work and Project Plans for the Solution.
- Preparing High Level & Low Level designs as per proposed Solution.
- Design and Implementation of Routing and Switching technologies.
- Design and implementation of Data Centers on SDN technologies e.g. Cisco ACI, VMware NSX.
- Campus LAN and Wireless design, Implementation and Troubleshooting.
- Design and implementation of software defined campus network e.g. Cisco DNA, SD-Access
- Design, Implementation of WAN, and SDWAN Technologies.
- Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying
- Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies
- Monitoring and performing routine tests on an assigned system and reporting results.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements
- Contributing and producing regular status reports as required
- Provide resolution to project or customer issues, following proper escalation procedures, in a timely fashion
- Create project documentation and procedures
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL based service processes: Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, etc.
At Spoonshot, we are building one of a kind SaaS tools for the F & B industry, the product you will develop is used by some of the largest food companies in the world. We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Frontend Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
An ideal candidate would be one who has a minimum of 2 years experience in designing and delivering high performing and pixel perfect frontend applications, who has passion for startups and can work independently under tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Implementing web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work alongside with product engineering, designer and product manager. Ensure all elements on web creation are consistent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software engineering practices and key design principles.
- At least one progress web app developed by you must be live.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Eye for details in UX/UI.
- Experience with optimising SEO of websites and webapps.
- Expertise in React tools including Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
➢ Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design
platform and content management platform
➢ Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products
and mobile apps
➢ Maintain engineering infrastructure
➢ Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
➢ Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
➢ Build a web product that users love.
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related
➢ You have at least 3+ yrs of experience working with large scale web
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills
➢ You have prior ownership of the delivery of an entire feature/subsystem
You know your way around these:
➢ Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
➢ Object oriented programming with Java/Python/Ruby
➢ HTTP and REST web services
Qualified Engineers will be hired against roles which includes Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science, Analytics, Enterprise & IOT Solutions, Wearable computing, multimedia systems,3GPP, 4G/5G, Network,Modem,protocols,RTL, PHY, Android/Tizen Platforms, Healthcare/Medical solutions, Natural Language Processing, Computer vision, Image Processing, Computer Architect.
- Minimum 60% in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PhD or MCA
Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Mahout, Fast Data Processing – Storm – Rules Engine – Drools
Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques
Hands on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; Team player.