- Preparing Scope of Work and Project Plans for the Solution.
- Preparing High Level & Low Level designs as per proposed Solution.
- Design and Implementation of Routing and Switching technologies.
- Design and implementation of Data Centers on SDN technologies e.g. Cisco ACI, VMware NSX.
- Campus LAN and Wireless design, Implementation and Troubleshooting.
- Design and implementation of software defined campus network e.g. Cisco DNA, SD-Access
- Design, Implementation of WAN, and SDWAN Technologies.
- Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying
- Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies
- Monitoring and performing routine tests on an assigned system and reporting results.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements
- Contributing and producing regular status reports as required
- Provide resolution to project or customer issues, following proper escalation procedures, in a timely fashion
- Create project documentation and procedures
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL based service processes: Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, etc.
We are looking networking professionals with the following skill set,
Experience :6+ years of experience in the networking domain
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with server less technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
VLAN, STP and many other switchings configurations.
taking ownership of the technical support for assigned analytical and ability to work under pressure, future job scope involves implementation, troubleshooter in routing switching domain ( L2 and L3)
Position: Senior Network Engineer
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
CTC: Upto 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Work from office / On Site)
Notice Period: 30 Days
Interview Type: Face to Face
- Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Computers
- CCNP certification or higher ITIL V3 , F5
- Cisco router, switch and security products
- Experience of network monitoring tools
- Experience of F5 load-balancer products
- Understanding of Checkpoint CLI, experience of Checkpoint Smart Center, Console, Defense and Workflow as well as
- Responsible for the technical support process to onsite client
- Managing the support desk, productivity, and accuracy of response and resolution management.
- Expected to be able to work in rotational shifts.
Accountabilities / Job Profile:
Taking ownership of or being an active participant in IT project delivery activities, including:
- Root Cause Analysis: First level troubleshooting, log analysis and database queries to understand problem and find root-cause. Gather and analyze information about the user's issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem
- Problem Solving: Coordinating with technical support team to ensure issue resolution and ticket closure
- Proactive Monitoring: of systems and communication with customer regarding any variance in service levels Log, categorize, prioritize, track, and route incidents reported by users or raise alarm by monitoring tools.
- Resolution Management: Acknowledge an incident and track tickets until successfully resolved.
- Implementation and design new networks as per the requirement and design the network as per audit policy and close the vulnerabilities.
- Configuration of STP, FTP, DHCP
- Maintaining the AAA (Authentication Authorization, and Accounting).
- View and manage traffic log, security log, event log and document them.
- Manage Cisco 1900 series router & Firewall
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Solid grasp of TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
- Motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment as well as individually without direct supervision
- Strong Knowledge of Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF) and Cisco Switches protocols and proficient in ADC
The Network Engineer position provides a secure network infrastructure and resolves any network security related findings. Evaluate and analyze new technologies for potential applicability to business needs. Design, install, and support the network infrastructure capable of supporting the business processes at Citizens Energy Group. Design, test, and implement a disaster recovery process and procedures for the network infrastructure. Maintain a solid technical knowledge of computer hardware, software and applications available within the industry to support our current systems and assist in planning future directions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide on-call support in a 24/7 environment and remedy network outages or other interruptions.
- Maintain existing network equipment, installing new equipment and replacing faulty equipment in plant environments. Vendor and warranty management for network hardware and software.
- Design, implement, document, and test Disaster Recovery process and procedures for network infrastructure
- Manage network infrastructure backup and recovery processes
- Security and critical IOS update patch management
- Advise team for network infrastructure-related issues
- Proactive monitoring of to identify outages, service degradation, or security threats and responding accordingly
- Prepare, maintain, and adhere to procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring network data.
- Design, implement, and maintain network infrastructure to meet SLA requirements
- Design, implement, and maintain Firewall infrastructure for internal and remote use.
- Design, implement, and maintain network management platform for proactive monitoring and management of network infrastructure
- Designing, maintaining, and effectively operating Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs), Wireless, Internet Connectivity, and Network Security
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of documentation, procedure manuals, and help sheets for network installations, including data, voice, and video systems.
- Assist in development of business continuity and disaster-recovery plans, and maintain current knowledge of the plan. Respond to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster-recovery plans
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This position will require an onsite presence and 80% local travel, as it will be supporting our utilities in the Greater Indianapolis Area
- Four-year degree with emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Technology, MIS or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of designing and supporting network devices and network protocols (Network switches, Firewalls, Wireless controllers and APs, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SIP and layer 2 protocols Spanning Tree, VPC, VDC and VTP).
- Experience with Watchgaurd Firewall, Active Directory, NPS, and RADIUS configurations
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Position: CCTV/Networking Engineer
Degree : Diploma, B.C.A, BTech
Experience : 1-4 years
Skills : Networking, CCTV installation, Biometric Solutions, hardware troubleshooting skills.
Good communication skill.
1. Ability to communicate with field staff and guide them through troubleshooting and fixing the issues in CCTV system, CPU, WiFi and networking
2. Prepare status report onndaily basis and share with the client.
3. Communicate with the client and address the issues in timely manner
4. Promtly able to forsee the issues and take corrective actions.
5. Should be able to work with the installation team, planning team to improve the overall efficiency of the system.
6. Willingness to travel to the sites in field across India and address the issues will be positive
Capgemini Engineering Hiring Trainees for Networking Domain
Education: Engineering Graduates - B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA/MSc/B.Sc /M.tech
Experience: Fresher (2019,2020,2021,2022)
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Willing to work in 24X7 Support.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
- Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
- Positive & learning attitude, Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge on Networking Technologies - Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud based support.
• Understand network requirement, Design Network Solutions and handle end to end integration.
• Work closely with Application and Infra stakeholders.
• Work with project team and customer for project/customer related changes.
• Prepare phase-wise migration plan.
• Manage day to day operation for offshore development center in compliance with Customer security guidelines.
• Manage change activity for Project or Customer specific connectivity end to end.
• Strong Change management skills.
• Handling Network Incidents, Analyzing and preparing RCA reports.
• Working with a globally distributed and technically focused team.
• Self-starter with strong technical knowledge, but equally focused on customer service, continuous improvement and innovative mindset.
• Experience of handling Enterprise LAN/WAN/MAN Infrastructure and perform day to day network operational activities.
• Hands on experience and expertise with but not limited to following technologies: TCP/IP, IP addressing, Routing Protocols, QOS/COS, Cisco routes/switches, wireless controllers and access points, Palo Alto Firewalls, Remote Access/VPN, SD Networking and Virtualization
• Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure.
• Strong experience in Palo Alto networks – Firewalls, Panorama, Global protect, Threat prevention, Wildfire etc.
• Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Palo Alto, CISCO & Aruba Products Excellent Communication Skills.
• PCNSA, PCNSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certifications highly preferred
• Experience supporting large, complex, business critical local area networks
• Advanced trouble shooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex networks
• Strong communication abilities – Local language and English Manage Network Services and Availability SLA for Internal User Requests.
• Familiar with ITSM tools and process.
• Collaborate with other teams in the group. Should be an Excellent Team player.
• Ability to Develop and present Technical material
Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Network Equipment e.g CCTV Camera, Network Switch, Router, Wi-fi, Server and Desktop computer etc. Willing to travel entire India based on project requirement.
- Perform technical feasibility studies of new technologies and architectures, including evaluation of OTS cloud offering.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the proprietary IOT connectivity devices for internal R&D teams during their development and verification
- Automate the creation and distribution of keys and certificates
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls for IoT connectivity devices.
- Tune server and application-level performance monitoring and alerting.
- Help define our roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs, considering architectural issues and tradeoffs
- Understand and manage integration points with other systems that interface with your applications
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules, and risk management.
- Works closely with the business analysts, software development and verification team, the functional manager, and the program manager.
- Collaborate and work with global teams in multiple locations.
- Interface with Global Privacy and Security team for the IoT Gateway understand security risks and recommendations and provide solutions to mitigate the security risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking / Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in Networking, shell scripting, and Linux internals, with a development background.
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs, VPN
- Linux System Administration and Networking work experience
- Configuring Firewalls(IP tables/firewall) and security software
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Shell, Python scripting experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams. Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with vendors and customers.
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Development background in Java/C++
- DevOps knowledge