➢ Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design
platform and content management platform
➢ Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products
and mobile apps
➢ Maintain engineering infrastructure
➢ Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
➢ Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
➢ Build a web product that users love.
Who you are:
➢ You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related
➢ You have at least 3+ yrs of experience working with large scale web
➢ You can learn new technologies quickly
➢ You have strong communication and collaboration skills
➢ You have prior ownership of the delivery of an entire feature/subsystem
You know your way around these:
➢ Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
➢ Object oriented programming with Java/Python/Ruby
➢ HTTP and REST web services
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
Have you ever felt the need to see the direct impact of what you do? Then consider this:
Currently, there are 70+ million Small and Medium Enterprises in India. And they need all the help to succeed against the continuous onslaught of much larger businesses.
Imagine a jewellery shop owner in Ghatkopar Mumbai. He may be procuring his goods that are to be sold in the shop from a fixed set of vendors - some his relatives, some that people have recommended and some that came and pitched to him. He may not have ever seen the kind of designs and products that a supplier from Mysore can offer. Or the credit terms that another supplier from Surat can offer. Putting him on a platform where he can easily browse products and build new business relationships is a life-changing proposition for him.
We believe that technology should be accessible and usable for these SMEs so that they can grow and simplify their business, and compete in a fair field.
If making the lives of businesses in India and the world simpler excites you, then this is the
You will be solving challenging problems, defining your own charter and be the master of your own growth. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
We have more than 170k businesses on our platform already with great engagement numbers. We are backed by the top founders and VCs in the country(Titan Capital, FirstCheque).
We are set to grow even faster in the future.
Join us if you want to be a part of a fast-paced team.
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a senior back-end engineer that specializes in ROR with excellent
knowledge of core concepts of backend engineering.
1. You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
2. Should have excellent command over ruby on rails with a minimum experience of 2 years.
3. Additional knowledge in Golang will be an advantage
4. Strong Data Structures and Algorithms knowledge
5. Should have created APIs from scratch which is being used in Production
6. Should be comfortable with creating systems handling up to 100k requests per minute, and have a mindset that understands scale
7. Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product, Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
8. Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
9. Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the
best performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should
not be a blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
10.Knowledge of how to set up relevant test cases
11. You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Have your own
laptop, good internet connection, availability on phone are required)
Good to have
1. App Development experience
2. Experience in Test Driven Development
3. Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell frontend
what API responses will help the user get a faster load time
4. Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to your domain of expertise (Eg: Figure out why excessive APIs calls are being made, brainstorm with Product and Frontend team to reduce the same without harming the UX )
5. Experience in working on a Social Media Product
6. Good knowledge of Graphs, and their applications
7. Data-Driven Approach to monitoring
1. Work timings - You are the master of your time
2. Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You don't
need to explain yourself to us
3. Industry standard salary
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Interacting with and performance tuning multi-tiered application systems.
- Technically leading complex store system projects including estimating requirements, designing systems, and helping develop solutions.
- Being adaptive to the use of new software and programming techniques as they are required or adapted in IT.
- Acquiring and maintaining additional technical skills for professional development.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Being responsible for working with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assisting in the implementation and problem resolution of existing applications and requests.
- Ensuring work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
What you need to have:
- Strong Knowledge of EMV/ NFC Standards
- POS development experience required
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, payment processing flows especially electronic payments, and the financial networks for processing.
- Must be able to command the attention and respect of highly technical associates.
- Demonstrated track record of successful system and project implementations.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex projects and activities.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills.
We are looking for a Node.js. Developer to join our team.
Apply now for the role of a Node.js Developer that is opening doors for skilled, energetic developers looking for Mern Stack Developer Jobs.
If you can help us design and create multiple layers of applications while working cross-functionally across different infrastructures. You would fit perfectly if you love problem-solving, design, and creating quality offerings.
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable, and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Understand the inter-dependencies of the service (application, system and database) and be able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automation
What You Need To Apply(Technical Competency) :
- Previous work experience as a Node.js developer for 1 year at least.
- Development experience in Node.js
- Experience with backend using REST API.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to document their code.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and company’s brand value.
If you are interested in the position, please get back to us.
Company Profile Link- https://codebuddy.co/
- Job Title - Software engineer - Backend
- Reports Into - Senior Server Programmer
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Software Engineer - Backend you will write code that will run on 100s of servers thousands of times a second helping our games run smoothly, you will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data and generally play around with the latest and greatest in tech.
You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, you like working with a committed team.
Your Team Mates
The Backend team operates from our UK and India office as well as remotely - they're a bunch of tech experts who love solving hard problems and are the backbone of everything we do. The team makes sure all our servers are working at their optimal best so our millions of players can keep enjoying themselves.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
- Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
- You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database.
- Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
Your Hard Skills
- A proven track record of writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python. We are considering different levels of experience (from several months to years).
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
- Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
- An avid interest in either console, PC or mobile games
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
The Back-end Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product development
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experienced with the Django REST framework
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Hands on experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production.
- Working experience on Apache services.
- Knowledge of cloud services is a plus.
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
- Should have work experience in design, development, Code, and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in. Net framework starting from 4 x and above.
- Should have a good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML's and Razor based engines.
- Must have exp. into WPF and C#
• Required experience of 3 to 8 years
• Required Skill Set: Core Java, Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Database, Unit Testing & Rest API.
• Good to have Microservices
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• You will be responsible to perform- requirement analysis, high-level design, coding, unit testing, and general quality assurance of the web applications
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Good to have knowledge of Spring Security, and JPA
• Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
• Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
• Defining application objectives and functionality.
• Aligning application design with business goals.
• Developing and testing software.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Producing detailed design documentation.
• Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
• Developing multimedia applications.
Java Full Stack Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer who has the expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools used in java and who works end to end on the application stack, right from developing the front end, the back-end module & the database.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our start-up run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently
· Design and develop new services or micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including DevOps, quality assurance, research, and design.
· 3+ years of experience working with Core Java, Spring framework & Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is mandatory.
· Must have worked on Java Multi-threading & Java NIO.
· At least 1-year of experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue.js applications.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or any No-SQL database.
· Strong knowledge of Web APIs.
· Experience with agile application development.
· Having knowledge of O Auth 2.0 JWT is a plus.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i. e. Java or J2EE, Python, Go, React.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers, and Kubernetes.
· Demonstrated experience in performing DevOps for platforms.
· Strong Skill sets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity.
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Seeking 10+ years software development experience
- Experience with Embedded real-time systems
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux. Python and other scripting languages is a plus.
- Target hardware includes Embedded CPU, DSP, and ARM environments
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment.
- Experience developing both Linux device drivers and application software; installing Linux software and configuring embedded Linux systems
- Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications
- Experience and knowledge of Board Support package (BSP) development including board bring up, tool chain creation, and firmware/diagnostics support
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Code Analysis tools, etc.