Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Jobs in Pune
.Knowledge in Windows & Linux environments, handling high-end servers, Desktop support
.Networking Experience is a must(automation experience preferred)
• System administration on Windows 7,10 Pro, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS), MAC
• Skills on Windows Server 2008, 2012.
• Must have experience in Windows server management
• Linux certified
• Cloud knowledge would be a plus
• MDM experience is plus
Expertise in AWS Cloud Infrastructure setup, Like creation of Landing Zone’s
- Expertise in Network and Security components within AWS
- Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using Cloud Formation or Terraform
- Experience in Application Development, Requirements Gathering
- Hand on experience in implementing and supporting AWS environments - Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using cloud-native tools
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Architecture & ability to advise/work on end to end cloud infrastructure
- Development of Cloud workflows and processes - Designing and Developing Monitoring solutions using AWS native services
- Conversant with the best practices for Cloud security & Scalability, Should be well versed and knowledgeable on the pillars of a Well-Architected Framework
- Knowledge of Container technologies like Kubernetes
Technologies: React JS
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Notice Period: Immediate joiner
Job Location: Kalyani Nager, Pune, MH
Looking for React JS developers who will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as
well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Work with product team and graphic designers
Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:-
● Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
● Experience with Git knowledge is a plus
● Hands on Redux
●Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
●Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Monitor, analyze and fix issues for consumer and business VoIP services and endpoints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a senior engineer, take complete ownership of supporting customer VoIP deployments by debugging issues and providing fixes.
- Document existing call flows
- Build customer confidence to grow/lead local team
- Support customer during PST timezone during critical releases
- 5+ yrs of supporting VoIP services/applications on Linux platform
- Strong scripting skills with bash/python/perl
- Expertise in SIP call flow analysis and debugging using Wireshark
- Experience in debugging Kamailio and Freeswitch/asterisk based applications is a must
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working with open source projects
- Exposure to Level 3-Carrier Integration
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Preparing Scope of Work and Project Plans for the Solution.
- Preparing High Level & Low Level designs as per proposed Solution.
- Design and Implementation of Routing and Switching technologies.
- Design and implementation of Data Centers on SDN technologies e.g. Cisco ACI, VMware NSX.
- Campus LAN and Wireless design, Implementation and Troubleshooting.
- Design and implementation of software defined campus network e.g. Cisco DNA, SD-Access
- Design, Implementation of WAN, and SDWAN Technologies.
- Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying
- Hands on experience on WAN optimization technologies.
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies
- Monitoring and performing routine tests on an assigned system and reporting results.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements
- Contributing and producing regular status reports as required
- Provide resolution to project or customer issues, following proper escalation procedures, in a timely fashion
- Create project documentation and procedures
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL based service processes: Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, etc.
About the Company
Leap Info Systems Pvt. Ltd. - A software product company with its products and solutions in the convergent lighting controls and automation. Recently Leap acquired elitedali – worlds first Niagara based lighting controls and automation solution, from one of the leading US organization.
We are a passionate team on a mission to develop innovative controls and automation products. We are expanding our product development team and are in search of like-minded highly passionate team members who would like to contribute to the leading lighting controls and automation product. We have customers in India, Europe, USA, and Australia.
Any suitable graduates (0 to 2 years experienced) who meet prescribed qualities and job responsibilities. Preferred but not limited to engineering graduate in Computer/IT/Instrumentation/EnTC etc.
Be a part of the product development team for maintaining as well as developing new products based on JAVA and Niagara Software framework.
- Analytical skills
- Able to work with Cross-functional team
- Problem-solving approach
- Good Team Player with Positive vibes
What you must have,
- Hands-on programming at academic or at the hobby level.
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE related technologies
- Good knowledge of solution-based approaches
- Good communication skills - phone, email and in-person.
What you can expect from LEAP,
- Positive conducive working environment to grow with cross-functional team members.
- Flexi working hours with defined responsibilities.
- Opportunity to work with leading open standard automation framework like Niagara Software, Lighting controls technologies like DALI, Wireless etc
- Be the active part of an emerging global product company