About JDA Software
Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Best Practices in Engineering. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organisation. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially leadership roles like this - Ownership of your team, your product. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organisation & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
Baetho is a solution focused company aimed at creating and democratizing
the development of customer experience applications through our
proprietary no code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
Working Days: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (some weekend work
- 5-8 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular / React is desirable.
- 1-3 years of experience in using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of server-side development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Good understanding of web services (WSDL SOAP, RESTful).
- Hands-on experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere.
- Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- E-commerce domain knowledge is desirable.
- Prior experience in developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL), web servers (Apache), and UI/UX designs.
Familiarity with level design and planning
Experience with game physics and particle systems
Experience with mobile and console game development
Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
Experience with 3D is a plus
Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Role Description of Senior Software Engineer (.Net) – Full Stack
Your role would primarily be to strengthen our product by building and adding new product and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like
- AI enabled remote proctoring and video-based Virtual Examination Solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like AonLive for corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
The position will be based out of Gurgaon.
- .Net programming to build a world class product which is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with global team and global products
- 3-6 years of strong experience in C#, Asp.Net/MVC/Razor Pages, SQL, Java Script, Jquery/Angular JS and HTML
• Strong programming and web development expertise in ASP.Net
• Experienced in handling end to end modules / client delivery independently
• Should have managed junior team members
Desired Qualifications / Traits
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
• Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven
• Integrity and professionalism in work
We Strongly Believe in
- Work Life Balance – Maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
- Open Culture– We encourage open communication and feedback. Every one is easily approachable. No closed work cubicle in the office.
- Empowerment–Employees are given certain degree of autonomy and responsibility for decision making.
- Fun at Work – We believe fun and work go hand in hand. Parties and celebrating various occasions are integral part of the culture.
- Learning & Development–Through periodic AON training programs, focus is to keep improving employee’s technical and business skill.
Compensation is best in the industry depending on experience and skills.
We are hiring for Python Developer for one of the leading company in Cloud & Blockchain communication
• Develop new API features and maintain existing features
• Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
• Build internal tools and automate repetitive operations
Education: B.tech/ B.E./ MCA
Exp- 2-5 Years (preferably in Product based company)
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding of frontend web technologies like ajax
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would