Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About Silq :
SILQ’s core mission is to simplify global trade and create a cost-effective and sustainable supply chain that is accessible to everyone. Thinking about supply chain optimization from first principles, we believe that by getting early access to production/manufacturing data, we can make shipping more predictable.
To do this, we’ve built a network of field operators who go to factories and gather production insights. We’ve also developed a novel way to ship by leveraging these insights. Finally, Silq's platform brings it all together into a seamless shipping experience.
With Silq, our customers get certainty around their ex-factory dates, make the most of their container space, and ship on consistent sailing schedules. We’re investing in both technology and operations every single day. And with each innovation, we continue helping our customers ship without surprises.
About the role:
We are seeking a Tech Lead Manager to guide our engineering teams and ensure the successful execution of our technical projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, leadership skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions. Some of the problems we need to solve this year:
1. Financing for both factories and our clients which means lending money and all the technical challenges that come with it.
2. Real time tracking of shipments - tracking ships, planes and trucks. Although this is a solved problem for passenger assets, cargo vehicle tracking is still in its nascent stages.
3. Automating document digitization - Our mission involves revolutionizing an archaic industry which involves a lot of physical documents which require considerable operational effort to digitize.
4. Scaling up our collaboration systems - comments, direct messaging and notification systems
5. Robust payment infrastructure so that our users across the globe can pay factories and Silq.
6. Customize supply chain workflows - Every customer's supply chain is different and complex and we put a lot of engineering emphasis on workflows and workflow templates.
7. Using LLM’s to automate understanding and structuring of documents, emails and other free text.
You should apply if you: (requirements)
1. have 7+ years of work experience in software engineering, information technology, or a related domain, including 2+ years track record of leading productive engineering teams
2. successfully recruited great people to your teams
3. are excited to mentor engineers and help them advance their careers
4. are clear and persuasive in writing and in person. Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
5. have the ability to make decisions independently and thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
6. exhibit a strong understanding of software design and architecture along with deeper knowledge of the scalability of distributed systems.
7. are able to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams with design, product, operations, and marketing teams
8. are able to create and sustain a healthy team culture and make cultural choices that positively impact all of engineering
9. are able to lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping colleagues do their best work
You will on a daily basis:
1. work with other leaders at SILQ to design and drive the plan for our vision in Asia
2. lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards every day
3. be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team
4. empower your team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
5. focus on outcome over output
6. use technology to unlock operational efficiencies. Work with the operations team and use the first principles approach to problem-solving.
7. implement the required processes from the Agile methodology stack to ensure that good engineering practices are adopted and followed across the organization.
8. motivate, inspire, recognize and reward good performance
Tech Stack: Python/Django + Java/Spring Boot (Backend) Rescript + React (FrontEnd) GraphQL API layer Postgres DB/MongoDB + Redis for caching
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
SILQ’s core mission is to simplify global trade and create a cost-effective and sustainable supply chain that is accessible to everyone. Thinking about supply chain optimization from first principles, The team in India will focus on building the next generation of tooling for factories and a mobile application to collect quality data from the field and help us benchmark and improve factory performance. Silq is making Freight Forwarding smarter.
SILQ’s core mission is to simplify global trade and create a cost-effective and sustainable supply chain that is accessible to everyone
Backend Developer/Full Stack Developer Job Description - We are looking for developers who can convert complex business problems into tech deliverables, build scalable systems and work in a fast-paced environment.
Building scalable and robust applications.
Building and maintaining reusable code for future use.
Actively participate in code reviews.
Troubleshooting and debugging.
Following predefined design guidelines.
Timely delivery of tasks
Proficient and fast in implementing required processes across teams.
Innovative and open to trying/learning new things to improve the system or processes.
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer/Backend Developer
Experience with large-scale architectural patterns, event-driven microservices, well-designed APIs, and efficient algorithms.
Knowledge of at least 1 Object Oriented Programming language (e. g. Node.js, Python)
Knowledge of at least 1 Relational database and familiarity with NoSQL databases.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Optional skills -
We are building a team whose area of focus will be web GUI development. This will be a horizontal team that will specialize in GUI development and will build GUIs for all our products. Our GUI development platform is a proprietary tool. It has an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) which comes with a rich library of widgets. It allows you to design the web page without having to go into details of the HTML/CSS, by using a drag and drop philosophy. Once a widget is in place on a page, one can define the database interactions of the widgets by defining the underlying table structure and SQL queries. In addition to SQL & database knowledge, the work also involves data manipulation using Java programming. Query performance and Java code performance and optimization will be very essential for work. So we are looking for good programmers with UI + Java + SQL background who are keen to take up GUI development as a specialization.
Experience required - 3 year(minimum) in MERN Stack
Salary - 15-20 LPA
About the Company
The company is one of the fastest-growing B2B SAAS Marketplace to procure industrial materials. The startup is generating an Annual Revenue of Rs. 100 Crore. You will get to work in a fast-paced environment with a brilliant agile tech team led by top engineers.
Location: Pune, 3 months Remote then Work from Office or Hybrid Working
Qualifications & Criteria
2. Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
3. As part of the brains of the startup, You are smart, creative, and love solving business challenges and thereby find new ways to propel the growth of the company.
4. You are passionate about the growth and want to become a future technical leader within the company. Your work and attitude should reflect your commitment for the same.
1. Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
2. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
3. Ensure timely completion of development activity.
4. Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
5. Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
6. Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 4+ years of experience in building web applications using React, Node.js, GraphQL integrations with NoSQL or relational database systems.
- Working experience in building and deployment applications on AWS platform a plus.
- Working experience on docker and microservice a plus.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with solid understanding of logging and exception handling.
A techno-project lead within Moonraft holds the responsibility of running a project from a technical and management perspective. The incumbent is expected to have a strong technical know-how and guide and mentor the team on the technical deliverables. In addition to this, a project lead will liase with stakeholders, not limited to clients, to ensure a successful delivery of the project.
Identifying, assessing and implementing next-gen product solutions; liaising with business partners to unearth needs and requirements
Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and report and escalate to management as needed
Define the Development framework, reusable templates based on the organisation repository and past experience and provide guidance to the team in coding as per design
Manage the work allocation to the teams.
Analyse requirements for feasibility with regards to implementation and work closely with the
solution architect/technical architect on the framework, technology stack
Take a hands-on approach in projects to be able to pitch in at various stages of the project from
a technical perspective.
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders Perform risk management to minimise project risks
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Mentor team members in project teams with respect to product and domain skills on projects.
Work towards training the teams on relevant skills for the project and conduct 1:1, seek feedback
and address concerns.
Qualification and Experience
BE degree with 4 to 6 yrs of experience in IT sector and at least 1 yr experience in leading teams and managing projects.
Strong communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate . Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts. Ability to think both tactically and
Strong technical understanding and foundation is a must
Ability to take complete ownership of the assigned task or project. Experience in Stakeholder management.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for candidates who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 6+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of UI frameworks (AngularJS 2.0/4.0, ReactJS, Java script, HTML, CSS)
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.
- At least 3+ years’ experience into web front end/full stack development
- In depth knowledge and working experience in full stack development, for example in Node JS and Mongo DB based implementations as a MEAN stack dev
- Experience implementing applications using Sails.JS, Angular or ExpressJS frameworks
- Have hands on knowledge in database technologies, preferable NoSQL databases, such as, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with design patterns and building applications from scratch is a plus
- Thorough understanding and exposure to API integrations, especially RESTful-based web services in JSON
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (bitbucket, Git etc).