Role: Lead Software Engineer
About the company
twid is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are technology innovators delivering new-age fintech solutions to solve large problems.
Millions of people earn loyalty points from credit/debit cards, offline/online retail brands, travel etc. But these points' visibility and usage is marginal.
We are making reward points fungible, by building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for buying anything anywhere.
We are a new age payment method, combining your points and rupees. We ensure that shoppers don't just save on every payment, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their loyalty programs viable. We turn their apps into contactless payment mode for offline payments, or as a checkout option for online merchants using 'pay with rewards'.
We have dozens of clients from start-ups to leading global companies. They use twid to digitize and build points into currencies and drive liquidity for customers and from issuers. Our clients include Flipkart, PayU, Pine Labs, Cafe Coffee Day, Bata, FreshMenu, Allen Solly, Woodland, Flying Machine, Relaxo, Hush Puppies, Times Points, Peter England.
twid is a well-funded company with dual headquarters in Singapore and Bangalore.
Vision & Mission
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
We are now looking for a Lead Software Engineer Lead that has a true passion for coding and building products, to join our agile working environment and a friendly team that has a strong passion for transforming fintech. Your work will include implementing backend and frontend tasks, helping & coaching our frontend and backend developers, defining the architecture of the platform, and leading the engineering together with the CTO and the Architect. You also will work closely with the UI/UX designers and researchers in the team. Drive the vision, strategy, team, and product. Have a big impact on the direction of the company.
Do you have the right stuff?
- You are passionate about the intersection of technology and creativity.
- You have a strong desire in building a company from the ground up and defining its culture.
- You are a "generalist" and can independently learn about new areas.
- You like to identify and then solve complex tasks with simple solutions.
- You like to help and coach people and build a good team culture around you.
What will you do?
- Lead the team in all technical aspects. Be a technical domain owner with coding responsibilities.
- Manage timelines and deliverables of the team and deliver quality product
- Direct interaction with customers and business development teams. Manage all integration aspects, set customer expectations and ensure smooth integrations. Resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Build and Maintain Web applications in PHP/NodeJs (Laravel/Lumen)
- Develop feature/product enhancements based on a given set of requirements and design.
- Debug and fix issues.
- Technical implementation and maintenance of compliance aspects for certifications (PCI-DSS, ISO etc)
- Building and maintaining of Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Distributed Systems
- 7 to 12 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks. Experience in Laravel/Lumen is a plus.
- Good knowledge on web security implementations
- Experience in GIT/SVN management
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and Services.
- Good social skills, open attitude, and ability to perform in a multicultural environment.
- Should be able to implement requirements as an individual and in a team.
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and previous experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud would be a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About us :-
Twid is a new-age fintech solution, built grounds up from our technology to solve large unsolved problems in Loyalty and Rewards.Despite earning loyalty points from Credit/Debit Cards, Retail, Fintechs, Online Brands, Travel,and more, their visibility and usage are marginal. TWID is revolutionizing this space by making reward points are completely ubiquitous and fungible, thus building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for everything and everywhere at merchants directly without any friction.Twid operates the checkout option "Pay With Rewards" at 35,000+ merchants such as JioMart, NetMeds, MilkBasket, Yatra, Ixigo, ConfirmTkt where rewards currencies such as Intermiles,Payback, SuperCoins, TimesPoints, Nth Rewards and others can be redeemed seamlessly.TWID is backed by leading fintech and loyalty funds and global leaders including Sequoia Surge, Beenext, Rakuten and Google. We are dual headquartered in Singapore and Bangalore.
Website :- https://www.twidpay.com
LinkedIn :- https://in.linkedin.com/company/twidpay
What is company looking for:
Company is looking forward to onboard a diligent Full Stack Developer/ Software Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer. you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and
third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Backend: Scrapy (Python), Spring (JAVA), Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINXPlus.
- Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store5.
- nfrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub,
- Firebase Hosting), Scrapy Cloud, Pusher.io (WebSockets), Getstream.io, Filestack,
- Postmark app, AS2Gateway.
- Tools: Beanstalk app, Postman app, JIRA
- 6 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web based solutions.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience working on the AWS technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Degree in B.tech/BE.
The key responsibility is to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
Profile - Mean Stack Developer
Experience - 2+ - 8Years
Location - Indore | Full Time | Onsite
Job Description -
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Job Requirements -
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3+ years
- B tech degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum three-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
Skills - Nodejs, Angular Js, Mongo DB
As a developer at CultureMonkey, you will be joining a world-class team of domain experts who are passionate about technology and people. An ideal day at CultureMonkey will see you working closely with the founding team to ideate and implement new features to enhance our product. As an organization helping top companies build a positive work culture, we are pretty serious about practicing what we preach. Work-life balance is a big deal here!
What you bring to the table:
- Writing and maintaining reliable code that abides to Object Oriented Design.
- Own up implementation of the entire module (comprises front-end and back-end components)
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs in the product.
- Collaborate with customer success team to understand and analyze the requirements to build efficient solutions.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Participate in design reviews and architecture discussions.
- Optimize application for performance and scalability.
What it takes:
- Ability to learn and write production-ready code
- Basic understanding of Object oriented programming and MVC.
- Familiar in database concepts and writing SQL queries.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with an ability to communicate technical information, both written and oral, to technical and non-technical reviewers.
Extra brownie points if you have
- Hands on experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Basic understanding of Elastic-search
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Exposure to RESTful api.
Apart from financial gains, to know more about the benefits of working at CultureMonkey, you can refer to the following link: https://www.culturemonkey.io/life-at-cultureMonkey/
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based application projects and bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Engineering Manager to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product specification and be able to ask questions and gather information and feedback to build a well rounded solution.
- Deliver end to end applications starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or RDBMS databases.
- Should be able to use existing front-end components to build web based UI interfaces.
- Strong technical design approach to problem solving for backend services.
- Should be able to communicate and defend the tech design choices taken for long term scalability and maintainability.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritise to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Document API specification, technical design and other key information for all projects/modules/services owned
- A highly talented developer with 4-7 years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web-based applications using Java in backend and JS-based frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL), MySql, Mongo
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5
- Strong experience in data modeling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test-driven development practices.
- Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment.
- Basic knowledge of AWS preferred
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang)
- Qualification B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA(IT/Computer Science)
- Years of Exp 4 - 7 years
- Must have strong exposure working on Java Script
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Have experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- Good to have working experience on CSS pre-processor either LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of BEM (Block, Element, Modifier) methodology
- Proficiency in Database (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency in best practices for building backend services like Session management, caching, authentication, etc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Minimum 8 year of strong demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb, Jquery, SASS
- Algorithms, data structure.
- Object-oriented programming.
- AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
- Team Management mandatory
- Experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Product based company preferable
- Startup experience preferable