Role: Lead Software Engineer
About the company
twid is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are technology innovators delivering new-age fintech solutions to solve large problems.
Millions of people earn loyalty points from credit/debit cards, offline/online retail brands, travel etc. But these points' visibility and usage is marginal.
We are making reward points fungible, by building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for buying anything anywhere.
We are a new age payment method, combining your points and rupees. We ensure that shoppers don't just save on every payment, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their loyalty programs viable. We turn their apps into contactless payment mode for offline payments, or as a checkout option for online merchants using 'pay with rewards'.
We have dozens of clients from start-ups to leading global companies. They use twid to digitize and build points into currencies and drive liquidity for customers and from issuers. Our clients include Flipkart, PayU, Pine Labs, Cafe Coffee Day, Bata, FreshMenu, Allen Solly, Woodland, Flying Machine, Relaxo, Hush Puppies, Times Points, Peter England.
twid is a well-funded company with dual headquarters in Singapore and Bangalore.
Vision & Mission
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
We are now looking for a Lead Software Engineer Lead that has a true passion for coding and building products, to join our agile working environment and a friendly team that has a strong passion for transforming fintech. Your work will include implementing backend and frontend tasks, helping & coaching our frontend and backend developers, defining the architecture of the platform, and leading the engineering together with the CTO and the Architect. You also will work closely with the UI/UX designers and researchers in the team. Drive the vision, strategy, team, and product. Have a big impact on the direction of the company.
Do you have the right stuff?
- You are passionate about the intersection of technology and creativity.
- You have a strong desire in building a company from the ground up and defining its culture.
- You are a "generalist" and can independently learn about new areas.
- You like to identify and then solve complex tasks with simple solutions.
- You like to help and coach people and build a good team culture around you.
What will you do?
- Lead the team in all technical aspects. Be a technical domain owner with coding responsibilities.
- Manage timelines and deliverables of the team and deliver quality product
- Direct interaction with customers and business development teams. Manage all integration aspects, set customer expectations and ensure smooth integrations. Resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Build and Maintain Web applications in PHP/NodeJs (Laravel/Lumen)
- Develop feature/product enhancements based on a given set of requirements and design.
- Debug and fix issues.
- Technical implementation and maintenance of compliance aspects for certifications (PCI-DSS, ISO etc)
- Building and maintaining of Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Distributed Systems
- 7 to 12 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks. Experience in Laravel/Lumen is a plus.
- Good knowledge on web security implementations
- Experience in GIT/SVN management
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and Services.
- Good social skills, open attitude, and ability to perform in a multicultural environment.
- Should be able to implement requirements as an individual and in a team.
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and previous experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud would be a plus.
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs.
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and up-time.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- HTML, CSS, and
- Database - MongoDB, MySql.
- Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with RESTfulAPIs, web sockets, caching technologies.
- Familiarity with Continuos Integration tools.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Experience in handling server side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Must have 3 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Should have 2 years of experience in React JS / Angular JS.
- Should have 3 years of experience in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
- A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
Experience required - 3 year(minimum) in MERN Stack
Salary - 15-20 LPA
About the Company
The company is one of the fastest-growing B2B SAAS Marketplace to procure industrial materials. The startup is generating an Annual Revenue of Rs. 100 Crore. You will get to work in a fast-paced environment with a brilliant agile tech team led by top engineers.
Location: Pune, 3 months Remote then Work from Office or Hybrid Working
Qualifications & Criteria
2. Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
3. As part of the brains of the startup, You are smart, creative, and love solving business challenges and thereby find new ways to propel the growth of the company.
4. You are passionate about the growth and want to become a future technical leader within the company. Your work and attitude should reflect your commitment for the same.
1. Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
2. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
3. Ensure timely completion of development activity.
4. Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
5. Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
6. Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions
Key Result Areas –
- Deliver projects/ Products with a world-class user interface and experience
- Delivering as per the plan following the deadline, quality & process.
- Adhering to the company productivity & quality matrix
- Keep the focus on automation and reuse of the component
- Project documentation
- Effective communication
- Following the company defined coding standards
- Contribution to common code
- Should be able to work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in Angular 1 / 4 / 5 will be a big plus
- Comfortable with source code repositories Git
- Worked with build tools like Gulp, Bower, npm
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Node.js
- Strong Experience in MongoDB
- Should be able to understand existing code and able to enhance it further as required.
- Knowledge of agile development methodology.
DEVELOPER: INR 4,00,000 - INR 8,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. DEVELOPER: INR 5,00,000 - INR 12,00,000 PER ANNUM
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 9,00,000 - INR 20,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 14,00,000 - INR 30,00,000 PER ANNUM
We're hiring Fullstack - React.Js and Node.js developers to join our team in UK! You will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced engineers who have an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
You’re great at
- Strong experience in React.js & Node.js
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Writing and consuming RESTful interfaces
- Developing great user interfaces
It also would be cool if you
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Have experience in databases, both SQL and document-based
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- Good Healthcare Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Autonomous working
Whizminds Innologix Private Limited is looking for a talented PHP Web Developer with experience of 1-7 years of experience in the field. Please don't Apply if you are Fresher.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Excellent skills in PHP CORE, CAKE PHP
- Knowledge and expereince of MVC and CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Should comfortable to work on the development plugins, components, and modules
- Knowledge of web services.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform maintenance on the source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements as per customer requirements.
- Should be comfortable to work on WordPress Laravel and codeigniter Framework and Mobile App Web services.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Have you ever wondered why computing experiences are still limited to specific devices such as Desktops, Laptops and Cell phones? Why the walls, tables or whiteboards around us do not function as computers which blend in our environments and we can interact with them seamlessly via touch and gestures?
Imagine a technology which can turn any flat surface in the world around you such as a wall, a whiteboard or a piece of furniture into a touch surface. Now further picture if this can be achieved with a sensor by just scanning at the surface from a distance - without adding any electronics in the surface itself?
Cybernetyx (www.cybernetyx.com) is a Germany-based multinational technology group focused on human-machine interface solutions. Cybernetyx is the World's No. 1 OEM/ODM technology developer and market leader in Interactive Projection industry via its industry-leading EyeRISTM interactive vision systems. Cybernetyx has offices across the globe with Manufacturing facilities in South Korea and China. Cybernetyx celebrates the opening of our brand new R&D facility at Bangalore in 2018, being our third facility in India, post the launches of both successful operations in NOIDA in 2013.
EyeRISTM technology powers millions of interactive projection and display solutions including the products of NEC Display, ViewSonic Corporation, SONY, Delta, TATA Interactive and IL&FS.
World's top display manufacturing companies today are licensing and integrating the ground-breaking EyeRISTM computer vision interactive technology into their products - and transforming how humans have interacted with their computers and displays like never before. We are building the future of all human-machine interaction - much beyond the limitations of the keyboard, mouse or the tiny touchscreens on our cellphones.
At Cybernetyx, our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users interact with computers and use technology effectively to teach, brainstorm, share ideas with another. We need a programmer who works on full-stack- MEAN, has sound knowledge of working with NodeJS for both backend and frontend development, to develop web application for one of our industry leading Ed-Tech Brand.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and you You- ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You get a scrum master to help guide the process. We foster developer empowerment and keep management layers and meetings to a minimum. We believe in experimentation over lengthy discussions.
# WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- You thrive on the cutting edge of technology and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day. The tech start-up industry is where you think all the action is and where you want to be.
- You want to invest your time and work on things that make a real positive impact on the world (Read http://www.tristanharris.com/tag/time-well-spent/).
- You are passionate about craftsmanship and care about great design in your code and technical architecture as well
- You enjoy taking ownership and collaborate with teams from idea generation to execution and are data driven with user feedback to continually drive engagement and experience.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced, cross functional product centric environment and can respond to urgent requests. You enjoy moving quickly and prototyping new features (Agile/Growth Mindset)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and ideally write some code outside of work from time to time (if you don- t have time because of family obligations etc, we totally get it).
- Contributions to open source projects or demonstrable participation in software communities is a huge plus.
- Have problem solving abilities and can work with teams.
# Technical Skills:
- Command on Full STACK web application development preferably MERN.
- Algorithm design and implementation
- 2+ years of programming experience
- B.E. or M.E. Computer Science or related field.