Supply Chain Modeller
Lyric Studio is an AI-driven platform engineered to transform supply chain management. Designed with all stake holders in mind - supply chain managers, supply chain engineers, and algorithm developers in mind, our platform combines ready-to-use products, customizable components, and the ability to create organization-specific IP. Dive into a world of intelligent decision products that optimize supply chains, and experience the power and flexibility Lyric Studio offers to tech-savvy professionals.
What you'll be doing -
We're on the hunt for a skilled and zealous Supply Chain Wizard to join our league of extraordinary individuals. In this role, you'll concoct, refine, and authenticate supply chain models that will forge strategic decisions and furnish our clients with actionable intel.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize supply chain models (demand forecasting, inventory, transportation, warehousing, distribution)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, defining project requirements and timelines
- Use advanced modeling techniques, simulation tools, and optimization algorithms to analyze supply chain problems
- Translate findings into clear, actionable recommendations
- Validate model performance, ensuring platform accuracy and reliability
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices
What we look for -
- Bachelor's or Master's in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering from Tier 1 colleges.
- 2+ years in Network optimization, Inventory optimization, Supply chain planning, Routing etc
- Proficiency in optimization tools (Python, R, CPLEX, Gurobi) and simulation software (Supply Chain Guru, LogicNet Plus, Blue Yonder, o9)
- Strong understanding of supply chain concepts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Lyric is an enterprise SAAS company, building a no-code AI platform that enables Supply Chain organizations from fortune 500 brands to make smarter decisions by building and configuring decision products without coding and with scale and speed.
The supply chain is a $57 Trillion industry that is only growing – yet this industry has been slow to adopt the technology. Businesses in every industry, from food and beverage to retail, to manufacturing, to pharmaceuticals, are facing this same problem – an inability to make consistent smart supply chain decisions – we think we can help.
Job Description-Supply Chain Executive
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy; reduce supply chain complexities
- Manage all supply chain related activities to ensure accurate delivery of products in all sales channels
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short-expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc
- Making inventory plans, monitoring current stock and FG level, resource allocation as per budget etc.
- Supervise logistics from the plant to each city warehouse to ensure in-time deliveries
- Supervise intra-city day-to-day logistics as per the distribution plan which includes creating a daily dispatch plan, transportation of FGs to retail stores and ensuring timely delivery to retail stores
- Overseeing warehouse Management, ensuring statutory compliances are met and optimizing warehouse operations
- Monitoring performance of SCM & logistics operations by analyzing parameters like transportation costs, damages, TAT, order fulfilment rate etc.
- Proactively identify process gaps in SCM & logistics operations and find opportunities for optimization by continuously monitoring SCM Metrics
- Liaising and convincing external stakeholders like transportation service providers, dealers etc. about the terms of engagements.
Experience, Qualification, and Skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the Supply chain management department
- Any Graduate
- Strong analytical ability, Proficient in advanced MS Excel, able to build analytical models
- Ability to understand business problems and convert that into data analytic problems
- Understanding of inventory management and planning
· Project Delivery:
Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Logistics, Supply Chain and IT transformation related projects.
Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on S/4HANA Supply Chain functionality & new features to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes.
Lead/support implementation engagements using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities.
Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
Manage client stakeholders across the board and project team
CXO level stakeholder management (Client)
Monitor project financials and deliver against target profitability
· Networking and Business Development
Create and manage good independent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Support project and practice leadership in expanding opportunities with existing clients through proactive identification of pain points and innovative solutioning
Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities
Support pursuits related to S/4HANA Supply Chain opportunities by assisting Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, supporting S/4HANA sales cycles
· Developing Thought Leadership and Assets
Support/develop cutting edge points of view/articles that drives equity in the market
Design and build assets that distinguish capabilities to drive additional business
· Knowledge Management
Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
· People Management
Support internal capability development through robust training sessions (design curriculum/deliver sessions) for the practice.
Develop and expand S/4HANA Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities and best practices
MBA Preferred or Full time Graduate
1- 15 years of relevant post qualification experience
Key Competencies and skills
· Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Manufacturing & warehousing processes is a must
· Hands on experience on Available to Promise, Global ATP, Demand Driven MRP and PPDS
· Experience with inter- and intra-company processes: Make-To-Order and Engineer-To-Order
Understanding and experience of SCM related customizing and developments
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Ensuring achievement of strategic objectives – SLA’s and other revenue targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders in the hospital supply chain and the vendor’s management team
- Strategizing and executing annual price discovery exercise and keep the formulary up to date
- Providing price and market-linked information to clients and be abreast with any risks of supply that may occur
- Representing the company during critical review meets at both client and vendor end
- Monitoring and controlling the receivables and payables regularly
- Reviewing the internal MIS and conducting weekly reviews for the senior management team
- Training and guiding the bulk supply team members to perform and grow in their respective functions
What you need to have:
- Pharma (Graduate) + M Pharm or MBA (Healthcare / General / Pharmaceutical)
- Hands-on Experience in hospital supply chain operations
- Clear and crisp communication skill – both spoken and written
- Proficient in data crunching and coming up with actionable insights for the
hospital’s management team
- Sense of timeliness, organization skills and ability to handle urgencies in a
- Culture fit of working in a fast-paced environment
- Background in Inventory management
- Problem-solving ability with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- QC Check
- Inventory Managment
- People Management
- Retail Operations