We are dedicated to democratising healthcare through technology - ensuring families get
high-quality healthcare whenever they need it.
Backed by marquee investors like Rajan Anandan,500 Startups, Times Internet, WEH
Ventures, EMVC, First Principles, we are transforming healthcare for Middle India by coupling
primary care and comprehensive health insurance into one affordable subscription for the
600-million uninsured in the country.
What’s Engineering to Clinikk?
At Clinikk, the engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining the technology that powers our platform. A platform that collects and organizes structured health data of the patient at every point of care, in alignment with National Digital Health Stack and international best practices. Clinikk not only aims to enable the doctors but also aims to seamlessly integrate with insurers and providers alike to deliver a superlative healthcare experience for the end consumer.
Our Ideal Candidate would...
● Have High Ownership = Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining products from start to finish.
● Be Pro-execution = Architect scalable solutions incorporating software best practices. Binge on ode, perform code reviews. Gain expertise in source control and deployment processes.
● Grow Symbiotically = Align with the business strategy, brainstorm and execute in collaboration with multiple internal teams.
Skills and Qualifications
● BTech Computer Science preferred
● Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Software Development with minimum 2+
years experience in ReactJs and NodeJS.
● Have built real-life applications on Microservices Architecture
● Have a solid understanding of both Frontend and Backend development
● Knowledge of NodeJS and REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
● Experience with user interface design and tools like Figma
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community (Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through a Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
Deep-Rooted.Co is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for Transformational Developers
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, applications.
You will be part of the Engineering team that works on transformational applications in Agri Tech. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing to deployment.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Purpose of the role:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
We can offer 100% remote work, best in class salary and you get a chance to work with best minds in this domain.
Web / FE design
We are looking for a Fullstack engineer or an Intern to join our engineering team. The team is looking for someone who is creative, curious, with excellent problem solving skills and strong fundamentals.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You'll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will work with a team that delivers solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion. You will develop and maintain scalable web services. You are expected to understand product requirements, and build simple, powerful APIs.
- Proficiency with server-side languages (Stack: Node.js, python), front-end (react.js)
- Familiarity with databases (Stack: PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP) is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
It's a remote role, and we are looking for both full-time engineers and interns.
If you are a fresher applying to this position, You must be trained in React, Node stack
You must have at least 1 or many of these below.
- If you have previous internship experiences
- Participated & won in hackathons
- Contributed to open source
About the Company & Culture.
1. People-first, teams-first culture
2. We are strongly pivoted on Empathy, Respect, Humility at its' core values
3. Outcome driven meritocratic culture
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.