As a Technical Architect, you need to be
- Technology Expert
- Creative and self-driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
You will closely work with Head of Product Engineering responsible for for the platform development, Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation, Software Development Leaders, Program Manager, SCRUM Masters, UX Designers
You will be responsible for
- Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform
- Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform
- Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform
- 8 – 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is hands on experience developing in enterprise software product
- Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and so on
- Experience developing enterprise- grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem
- Can mentor train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong background in architectural principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Must have contributed to technology tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
- Should have experience in multiple tech-stacks including Data Analytics tech-stacks as well.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders.
OptiMax is Climate Connect Digital's future-ready offering to renewable energy asset operators and investors. It boasts sophisticated big data processing and analytical capabilities, which feed into a suite of cutting-edge algorithms for optimising operational and commercial decision-making. Boosting renewable energy production is a critical part of the company's vision of a Net Zero grid, wherein economies around the world are able to permanently retire thermal energy production facilities, in defence of our planet's future.
About the Role
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions, while supporting the wellbeing and ongoing professional development of their team.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring backend services at scale. You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
You will lead a team of backend engineers, helping them solve technical challenges, project planning and ensuring that enterprise engineering practices are followed to help them build out robust & scalable backend services.
- Help manage our software development cycles by supporting prioritizing, speccing, and building features
- Develop a roadmap for your team’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
- Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to scale and continue shipping high-quality software (ensuring effective implementation of engineering practices such as test-driven-development, CI/CD & more)
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- This position is primarily a management role but the candidate should be extremely comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
- Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
- 6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior / principal level)
- 2+ years in managing engineering teams
- Solid understanding of test-driven development
- Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, async job processing, messaging systems, indexing/search systems, web frameworks, etc
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at oral/written communication
- Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
The Angel Broking Story
Incorporated in 1987, Angel Broking Limited is one of the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in India committed to providing accurate and widespread data for every online share trader. Angel Broking is considered as a home to the independent database on the web covering the Indian online brokerage industry. Our experience of over two decades has helped us to integrate our knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology we provide to our retail clients through various platforms.
We are a technology-led financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares (through one of our Subsidiaries, AFPL) and financial products distribution to our clients under the brand “Angel Broking”. Our broking and allied services are offered through (i) our online and digital platforms, and (ii) our network of over 15,000 Authorised Persons (the “Authorised Persons”), as of Sep 30, 2021.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Role: Product Manager
What will you do
As Product Manager, you will play a key role in our journey to make trading & investing easily accessible and affordable to all millennials. You will be conceptualizing and executing ideas that create values for traders as well. The job will involve understanding traders & investors requirements, creating workflows, and coordinating with design, engineering, marketing & operation teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, understand & identify key success metrics.
- Track and analyze performance and constantly identify improvements to drive maximum usage and achieve business objectives
- Design & own product roadmap. Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch
- Collaborate with design team and guide their investments for research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team and guide their investments in data analysis for a high impact conversational, prediction, and personalization strategy
- Coordinate with internal business verticals to collect requirements and convert them into clear actionable items
- Manage daily interaction with the tech team to clear their doubts if any in the requirements documents.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Ability to drive PAT, DAT & UAT along with QA team
- Take product ownership through the entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and achieving business impact
- Ability to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up.
What we are looking for
- Engineering and / Management degree from a Tier 1 institution.
- We are looking for developer turned Product Manager with 1-6 years of experience in Product Management. (Preferably 1+ years of Hands of Application development (in Java / C++ / or any other programing language))
- Experience in the B2C/B2B segment
- Data-driven decision-making ability
- Sharp User Research skills - conducting Usability Testing, User interviews, Card Sorting & A/B Testing
- Obsession with the mission to improve customer experience
- Prior experience in understanding & working with APIs driven businesses and leading B2C mobile applications.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
What you get :
- Chance to play a pivotal role in building the next-gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from Day 1 - related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent ( ex Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs)
- Still be based out anywhere you wish - You can Work from Anywhere #WFA}
If you are #superpumped about the role, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
Dynamic technical leader who can lead a cutting-edge product development team that is tasked with building world class business applications. This role reports to the CTO and will be responsible for engineering one of the key products lines of SmartDocs.
- Manage the end-to-end engineering process to ensure the product releases are released successfully as per the published product roadmap
- Coordinate requirements prioritization and product managers
- Release products with proper quality
- Coordinate code reviews and ensure proper development guidelines are adhered to
- Coordinate QA testing with QA teams
- Coordinate proper documentation is released
- Coordinate with DevOps engineers to maintain proper development landscape
- Nurture and expand the dynamic development team that is nimble and can meet the requirements of the product managers
Key experience and required skills:
- At least 2 years' experience managing successful development teams building modern web applications in the role of “Developer Manager” or Engineering Manager” or higher
- Experience as a senior Java developer for at least 2 years with full hands-on development experience
- Excellent understanding of modern web application architectures and architecture patterns
- Expertise in Agile and agile-type processes
- Experience being part of SaaS product development is a definite plus
- Significant experience in management reporting and communication to executive leadership teams
The ideal candidate would have been part of one or more startups that delivered modern web applications, preferably SaaS products in enterprise space. The ideal candidate will be a proper mix of management skills and technical prowess.
What we offer
SmartDocs is a modern progressive product company with the mission of delivering awesome Procure to Pay platform to medium and large enterprises to optimize and streamline business processes. We offer:
- Awesome workplace
- Cool benefits
- Cutting tech stack
- Socially Impactful products
- Multiple learning opportunities
What we expect
We are looking for a dynamic leader with the following key traits
- Team player
- Awesome communication skills
- Providing technology leadership, vision, and passion to the product team.
- Working closely with the product management team and engineering team to transform customer needs into product engineering architecture and initiatives.
- Responsible for defining and implementing solid product engineering best practices and processes to guarantee results for product delivery.
- Take ownership and drive technology initiatives in the organization.
- Manage the product architecture design and reviews, review platform test automation, and DevOps Practises.
- Recruiting and mentoring a team of world-class developers.
- Provide the Delivery and Support teams with technical advice and support.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Should have a strong technical background in product development and the complete software development life cycle.
- Coding skills are mandatory and we’re looking for someone who is technology agnostic and can jump in where needed. Our current tech stack scales across various technologies and platforms: JAVA, Ionic/Angular, IOS, Android, PHP and Python among others.
- Flexible, adaptable to the challenging pace of identifying and adopting new technologies.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and motivation to make our product successful.
- Result-oriented with a strong sense of drive and driven technology initiatives in previous jobs.
- Must have experience in building teams, identifying and mentoring talent, and working on architecting and building large-scale products.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the current web and mobile app technology landscape.
- The ideal candidate should have 12+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 8-10 years in product development.
- Last position as an technical owner of a product engineering team with at least 15 people.
- A Bachelor’s degree or better, preferably in Computer Engineering, from a reputed college/university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Brand Engineering
Our mission is to build compelling and inspiring experiences across our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. Our goals are extremely ambitious; we are rolling out our brands into new countries and territories and pushing to serve more consumers across web, native (iOS / Android), video and social platforms.
We want you to join us as we embark on further global expansion of our brands, creation of new features to deliver our engaging content to consumers worldwide, and diversifying our revenue models. We believe in fostering a culture of experimentation and innovation, often running hundreds of a/b experiments in production every day!
You will be working alongside international colleagues across US, London, and India. Cross-functional collaboration is at the heart of what we do and you will be comfortable working in close partnership with Product, Design, UX, and Data. The Brand Engineering group works in close partnership with the Platform Engineering group to implement cross-cutting solutions that can be leveraged by the Brands to deliver robust end-to-end experiences for our consumers.
Data: Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Role and responsibilities
Working on our collection of Node apps; we use a mix of Express, Hapi, and Fastify
Working on our front-end apps; we use a mix of React and Next.js but as long as you have experience in at least one framework we don’t really mind
Shipping features and services to anywhere between thousands to millions of customers per day.
Collaboratively working with our amazing infrastructure team
Mentoring colleagues at every level, and a willingness to be mentored by them
Supporting your Tech Lead and Engineering Manager in technical decision making, solutionizing and estimations.
Pairing with members of your team to identify the most optimal solution. Regularly conducting code reviews to ensure high standards of engineering quality in the code that we write.
Working within a cross-functional team that includes designers, UX engineers, and product
Looking at logs and monitoring metrics and responding to alerts; we use Kibana, ElasticSearch and Datadog extensively, but as long as you’re aware of how important observability is, we don’t mind what tools you may have used in the past.
Taking part in our 24/7 “On Call” rota to troubleshoot any major operational issues out of hours. Teams are responsible for their own apps availability and reliability.
About you - Essential skills
You have a BE / BTech or equivalent experience
You’re a software engineer with 7-9 years of experience.
Good understanding of Cloud Native architecture, containerisation, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, and DevOps culture. Kubernetes foundational knowledge would be a great bonus, as we use it extensively.
Practical experience in the use of leading engineering practices and principles.
Practical experience of building robust solutions at large scale. We serve traffic in the many millions every month so our products need to scale seamlessly to meet our customer demands.
Appreciation for functions of Product and Design, experience working in cross-functional teams.
You’ll try to make the codebase nicer for the next person that visits it.
You’re someone who’ll own every step of the development process; from refining tickets to shipping the code to production.
You’ll do your best, and ask for help when it’s needed.
Someone who can communicate in a variety of media (through Slack and in person) effectively within their team, outside of their team, and with people in our product and design families, to even our users
Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to different audiences
Business proficiency in spoken and written English
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
About you - Desirable skills
Experience of working with international teams across multiple time-zones
Mentoring and/or management experience
Knowing about continuous integration, testing strategies, design systems, software architecture, data and analytics, user experience, accessibility, internationalisation, web performance
Experience and/or interest in working with digital advertising
Experience and/or interest in working in publishing
Experience and/or interest in working with Fashion
Proficiency working with a variety of third party APIs and developer tools
Commercial experience using Kubernetes, React and GraphQL
Our Client is a leading SaaS platform used by about 100,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses.
Our Client differentiates itself by focusing on high-velocity, high-volume sales businesses, and helping the sales force in those businesses to close deals faster. Clearly – scale, performance are the key drivers for us given that our users need to work in large, high-volume, fast-paced environment.
World’s largest edutech and financial services organizations use our product to drive their sales execution.
With the recent Series B raise of $32 million, we are all geared up to scale our business globally. Naturally, the engineering team needs to rapidly improve the product, work on scale and performance, and build new features and products to capture new markets.
We are seeking seasoned leaders to grow our engineering teams, scale our development & release processes, and create world class products.
The role will involve building high-performance software engineering teams and delivering world-class software
Presenting plans, updates and risks to all stakeholders is a critical part of the role.
Leaders must be hands-on when it comes to addressing customer issues, code quality, RCA / issue prevention and managing risks.
- 10+ years of experience in building software products and SaaS applications
- Highly energetic leader with experience of building high-performance engineering teams and delivering great software
- Exposure to managing scale and huge growth in software usage
- Worked with product design teams, customers and other stakeholders to create a well-defined product roadmap and deliver per plan
- Highly customer-focused with the ability to manage fast-paced release environment
- Strong knowledge of AWS from architecture and costs perspective.
- Exceptionally well-organized individual with great listening, communication and presentation skills
Experience- .NET, AWS
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes
● Be responsible for the overall development and management of the company’s
products, including budget
● Hire, train, guide, and review team members (including Team Leads, Software
Developers, and QA Analysts) during the entire software development lifecycle
● Help to design the system architecture to ensure products are— high performing,
scalable, visually appealing, and secure
● Build strategies to mitigate risks including downtime, malicious attacks, and
● Engage in technical discussions with enterprise customers/clients (whenever
● Work directly with the Founder/CEO to build product objectives and pipeline, and
see through their execution
To be eligible for the role, you must have the following prerequisites and skills:
● (Required) Graduation in BE/B.Tech. in CS, IT, SE from a reputed institution and
an aggregate of 65% or above, or CGPA- 7.0 or higher
● (Required) Between 6-10 years of hands-on experience in software development
roles, preferably full-stack in SaaS
● (Required) High proficiency in English communication- written and verbal
● (Required) Hands-on experience in the following: Web Development
● (Required) Working knowledge of architecting, building, and operating highly
scalable, available, performant, and secure solutions; database concepts
(Queries optimization, ACID properties, Scaling Databases, etc.); and building
solutions in multiple stacks
● (Required) Experience in hiring, training, guiding, and reviewing teams
● (Good to have) M.Tech. in CS, M.Sc. in CS, or Masters in Engineering
Management (MEM) from a reputed university
● (Good to have) Experience in managing product(s)/team budgets
● (Good to have) Experience in customer/client engagement
● (Good to have) Planning, management, and documentation skills
As a part of your compensation, you will be offered the following:
● Salary: CTC INR 21-30 LPA
● Working Days: Monday - Friday
● Flexible working hours (9 hours per day)
● Work-from-home during pandemic
● Total number of leaves in a year: 24 (in addition to gazetted holidays and
● 1 work-from-home per month when working in the office during normalcy
● Medical Insurance
● Opportunity to grow your career & become the company’s CTO
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced programmer to join our engineering team. You will play a vital role to create an impact on our product platforms, introduce innovation and execute technical strategy as and when required. This approach should allow continuous and consistent improvement to our existing products. Ability to multitask, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution driven approach towards work is highly desired. Overall, you’re required to demonstrate an excellent mix of technology exposure, team management, collaborative work style, leadership skills and values.
1. Work with cross-functional teams, leaders across the organization to lead our frontend, backend and infrastructure engineering layers.
2. Understand, analyze, design and develop scalable software ecosystem, technical specifications artifacts and documentation.
3. Execute and perform detailed analysis of technology problems and technical environment and use it in designing solutions
4. Optimize existing coding guidelines and introduce unit testing principles as per market standards.
5. Keep a track of development and execution plans and report on execution (if any)
6. Act as a mentor and guide engineering team (formally / informally) in designing and implementing technical solutions
7. Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
1. Minimum 8+ years of experience in software engineering and development
2. Strong understanding of nanoservices architectures and frameworks development
3. Hands-on coding experience with Java, Node, or Python and good exposure and working knowledge with Elastic search, SQL, NoSQL, Angular etc.
4. Experience with developing on cloud environment (especially AWS)
5. Should have the utmost passion for both technology and people leadership
6. Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data structures, Algorithms
7. Good exposure to databases queries
8. Experience and skill in hiring and developing engineering talent is a plus.
9. Ability to work independently or with a group.
10. Willingness to sit for extended hours (If required).
Nice to have:
1. GitHub and StackOverflow profile showcasing your contributions
2. Certification in AWS
3. An entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer:
1. Atmosphere of growth and opportunity
2. Collaborative culture of smart, young and dedicated people
3. Super modern WeWork office with the cappuccino on tap, ping pong tables, and exciting atmosphere.
4. Other employee perks and benefits.