Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (http://www.gohighlevel.com/" target="_blank">www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently our payment products involve integration with Stripe, PayPal and we have built products like invoices on top of them. We are also eyeing estimates and proposals, expanding into new payment processors and revenue expansion opportunities. Our roadmap is exciting and will keep you challenged all the time. If you think you are up for this challenge, we are most welcome! In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features.
- Create and improve payment capture tools like Cart, Order forms, Invoices and Estimates.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 or 2 products.
Your Core Skills
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 1+ years of experience with Stripe or PayPal integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Experience with Shopify payment integrations.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
About HighLevel LLC
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100% Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
We are looking for Full Stack Developer.
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Location - Ahmedabad
5 Days working
- Should have strong hands on experience in Node.js, React.js & Angular.js.
- Experience handling different browser capabilities
- Hands - on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Good analytical and problem - solving skills
- Communication skills are imperative both in written and in verbal form
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Must be a Python Full Stack developer
- Web development using Python/go programming
- Understanding Web frameworks like e.g Django, Flask, Bottle & Authentication
- Understanding of Design patterns and usage of libs like pandas,numpy
- Database Connectiviity, ORM packages e.g SQLAlchemy, Django ORM
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
Salary Range is 19 LPA
o The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices-based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open-source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
o You will work with the SourceFuse tech the council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that
integrate these services into client projects
o Coding complex modules
o Code review and enforcing best practices
o Improve Application architecture
o Constantly improve his/her own skillset
o Customizations to existing open-source or custom-built applications
o Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
Education and Experience
B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
Relevant Experience should be 3-6 years
o Impeccable wrote and verbal communication skills with the ability to present, explain and
o defend design concepts in team and
o Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
o Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
- Remote Work
- 400+ Employee Strength
- No Bond
- 5 Days Working
- MNC Company (HQ in Florida, USA -Development Offices in India( Noida- Delhi NCR, Mohali -Punjab, Hyderabad -Telangana )
- Company Running from 2006
Please let us know if you are interested and share your cv with us.
Nimbly is a mobile solution that transforms the manual operational process into one that is digital and much more efficient. Nimbly allows organisations to manage their operation anytime, anywhere. With Nimbly companies can validate visitations, attach live photos and videos, also discover issues and monitor resolution in real-time. In the management level, you have access to data-driven business insights at your fingertips.
We have a very cool tech stack!
Come Join us!
- Own and evolve technology architecture and development stack of specific SaaS solution(s) while keeping in mind needs of business as usual, evolving product feature requirements, security, scalability & maintainability.
- Leading the engineering team consisting of developers and testers and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality. To do this, one would need to do good estimation and oversight over team members work, while bringing automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes.
- Innovation explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption.
- Developing complex stories / requirements and solving the critical issues/initiatives through hands-on involvement.
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues.
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Providing technical leadership to fellow team members. Working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Quarterly incentive basis KPI achievement.
- ESOPs as and when decided by the Board.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies and get AWS Certified.
- Great culture with friendly work environment.
- B.E. / B.tech from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in tech leadership role.
- Experience in building enterprise level integration.
- Experience in SaaS product development would be added plus.
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred), including schema design & advanced queries.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform & offerings (Preferred).
- Open sources - Redis/Memcached/RabbitMQ/Kafka/ELK/Git/Jenkins (Preferred).
clubb.fit is working towards a vision of normalising sports and fitness as an everyday part for Indian adults and kids. We want to create a community of fitness and sports enthusiasts, and convert those non-enthusiasts into enthusiasts!
As a developer, you will have a chance to work on all aspects of our tech, and have freedom to experiment and fail. We see tech as an integral part of making the customer journey more engaging. So if you are somebody who looks at an app and thinks "oh I think these guys should also have this exciting xyz feature added", then we are the right team for you.
We would like you to help us improve the platform at a fast pace.
We are a small team, and everyone has the freedom to express and introduce ideas. You will work closely with the founding team and help them execute their vision through your tech super power.