We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to build and handle our development pipeline for some our projects. As a Senior DevOps engineer you will be working on cutting edge technologies and build a team around you to handle devOps process.
The application is quite complex and multi-tiered including hardware devices. To fit into such a role, you would be a dynamic, self driven individual, aiming at making DevOps as efficient as possible.
The right candidate would have experience on :
- Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning, including familiarity with different upgrade models.
- Attention to details. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simplify complex situations and lead calmly through periods ofcrisis.
Skills We are looking for:
- Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must.
- Demonstratable scripting/programming skills (bash, python, ruby, or go) and the ability to develop custom tool integrations between multiple systems using their published API's / CLI's
- L3, load balancer, routing, and VPN configuration on Google Cloud or AWS
- Kubernetes configuration and management.
- Expertise using version control systems such as Git.
- Configuration and maintenance of database technologies such as Cassandra, MariaDB, Elastic.
- Designing and configuration of open-source monitoring systems such as Nagios, Grafana, or Prometheus.
- Designing and configuration of log pipeline technologies such as ELK (Elastic Search Logstash Kibana), FluentD, GROK, rsyslog, Google Stackdriver.
- Using and writing modules for Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, helm, kustomize.
- Strong understanding of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.