- Experience in the designing of various Software Systems using Cucumber and RSpec
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools
- Experience with Agile development methodology, Extreme Programming XP and SCRUM
- Experience in MVC Model View Controller architecture and frameworks
- Working knowledge of Amazon services.
- Extensive working experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle applications
- Experience in the web application servers like Apache, Mongrel
- Experience in XML technologies
- Programming experience in Ruby using tools like Eclipse, NetBeans IDE
- Experience in SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML
- Experience in Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server Databases
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like MVC
- Involved in gathering user requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Exceptional ability to Quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently with excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge using the CRUD , create, read, update and delete methodology
- Languages: Ruby, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C , VB, ASP, Java, Unix Shell Script
- Tools IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans IDE, PL/SQL Developer, Git, Sub Version
- RoR Tools API: Cucumber, RSpec
- Internet: Java Script, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML
- Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server 2005, PostgreSQL
- Methodologies: Multithreading, Design Patterns, SOA, SDLC
- Interacted with business team and gathered requirements
- Prepare Design Specifications
- Involved in Status Meetings and suggested new enhancements to the existing application
- Implemented RESTful authentication plug-in for authentication and login system
- Used RHTML, cascading style sheets CSS , RJS to describe the web pages
- Implemented the presentation using HTML and a well-defined API interface to allow access to the application services layer
- Input validations were done using Rails Validation functions
- Followed Agile software development methodology and SCRUM
- Experience in the design and development of a service oriented architecture SOA on which all future sales demos and reference implementations would be built
- Involved in implementing user mailing module using ActionMailer
- Designed the SQL Server Database, and Wrote Stored Procedures and Triggers for effective Data Processing and performance
- Effective usage of Design patterns namely Observer, Singleton and Factory Method
- Used GIT for Version Controlling
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Looking for folks with a hacker's mindset
We’re seeking a talented developer to help build our platform from the ground up. As a critical member of a dynamic and highly-motivated team, you will have to perform a full stack developers role. And will be responsible for designing & coding new functionality from scratch and maintaining or enhancing the current functionality.
- Clear communication skills and a strong customer first attitude
- PHP expert with live project implementations in Laravel framework with MySQL database
- Write clean and well-designed & scalable code
- Maniacal about creating flawless & defect-free delivery
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product code and databases. Refactor or optimize existing code & database where needed
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment within the team and have fun while doing it
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle right from requirements through till deployment
- Ability to learn and implement automated test tools
Java Developers [I+S/E2-MM2]
Java Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer who is passionate about building high-quality software applications. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Java frameworks and extensions, persistence frameworks, servers, platforms, clouds, databases, data storage, and QA tools. The candidate should also have experience working with Angular, React, or Vue.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications for our clients. You will work closely with a team of developers and project managers to deliver high-quality software products. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
Mandatory Skill Sets:
Java frameworks and extensions: You should be proficient in building enterprise-grade applications using Java 8+ and Spring Boot.
Persistence Frameworks: You should have experience working with Hibernate and/or JPA. You should be able to design and develop efficient data models, and perform CRUD operations using Hibernate and/or JPA.
Servers: You should be familiar with Apache Tomcat and be able to deploy applications on Tomcat servers.
Platforms: You should have experience working with Java EE and Jakarta 2EE platforms.
Clouds: You should have experience working with AWS, and be familiar with AWS services such as EC2, S3, and RDS.
Databases / Data Storage: You should have experience working with MYSQL and Oracle databases
QA Tools: You should be proficient in JUnit5 and Postman. You should be able to write and execute unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests using these tools.
Web Services: You should have experience working with RESTful web services.
API Security: You should be familiar with OAuth2, JWT, Auth0, or any other API security frameworks.
If you are passionate about building high-quality software applications and have the required skill sets, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a challenging work environment where you can learn and grow.
Java Full Stack Developer
Contractual Role 12 months
Experience : 4 - 7
Work From Home
- HTML and CSS
- Springboot and Microservice
- Hibernate and React
- MySQL(SQL) and MongoDB (NoSQL)
- Angular 12,
- Proficient in Java
What will I be doing?
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers
- Build highly scalable web applications that are designed for high performance
- Lead design and code reviews
- Work closely with senior management, Product Manager, and our team of developers.
- Contribute visibly to product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment
- Actively hire the engineering & product team, & develop the existing team
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience in software development using open source technologies
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns, and enterprise integration patterns
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- A history of working on side/hobby projects or contributing to open source projects is a plus
- You have worked in a startup before
Most importantly: Be excited to learn what you don’t already know!