In 2020, We have started as India’s first influencer marketing advert built for marketers and advertisers to scale on user acquisition, branding, and lead generation. UPCRED offers an integrated platform for all things in influencer marketing from sourcing to managing to payout and all in one influencer marketing reporting through UPCRED Pixel Management, empowering millions of nano, micro, macro, mega influencers/creators and accelerating every aspect of the influencer marketing journey for brands and influencer.
Senior React Native Developer - iOS/Android Platform
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications in React Native which customers love using
- Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features
- Work on bindings and integrations required with native iOS and Android libraries
- Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision
1 - 5 years of React Native experience with some hands-on experience with app development and launches especially deployment with the App Store and Play Store [Android + iOS].
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state management.
Experience in Firebase and App Analytics tools
Experience with Content/Video-based app.
Experience with native Android or iOS development.
Understanding of Social Video-based app Architecture
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Roles and Responsibilities for Senior React Native Developer:
- 4-8 years of hands-on project experience in building Hybrid Mobile apps using ReactNative
- Looking for a ReactNative Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team, and has worked on complex mobile Applications previously
- As a ReactNative Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications.
- As a ReactNative Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- A solid understanding of functional and class programming principles
- Understanding of NativeAndroid and Object C development is good to have
- Understanding of WebPacks and other tools to enhance the development phase exponentially
- usage, updating, and implementation of cloud libraries, storage, and synchronized work with CDN implementation
- Confident in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Development and Testing followed by UAT and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge: Native Android, Object C, React.js
- English language proficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc)
- Experience in React.Js will be an added advantage
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
- 4+ years of mobile software development (iOS & Android).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store and Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.
Deep Familiarity with IOS or Android Development
only Immediate joiners
● Portfolio or a GitHub account of cool projects;
● Prior experience with native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and Android
using (Objective – C and Swift, or Java);
● Experience with Augmented Reality SDKs;
● Experience with Web Services(REST and SOAP), JSON and XML, MySQL, SQLite, and
mobile database expertise;
● Familiar with performance tools and optimization techniques;
● Experience in working with Continuous Integration(CI) and Unit Testing;
● Familiar with at least one end-to-end testing framework, such as Selenium or
● Experience creating SDKs;
● Recent experience working with Nativescript, React Native, Redux, Node.js, Git, and
● Experience working with third-party libraries and other APIs;
● Experience with application analytics.
- 3 years of experience in mobile development on React Native
- Experience in design, development, and deployment of mobile apps
- Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite)
- Knowledge of Restful Web-Services, JSON, HTTP, Networking protocols
- Hybrid, Ionic, Angular 2+, Typescript, Webpack, GruntJS, GulpJS.
- This project requires experience with:
- Well versed in kotlin/swift/react-native/js and react environment.3+ years experienced
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Good knowledge of any database SQL/mongo etc.
- Should have a problem-solving attitude.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Should have intellectual skills.
- Working across Cross platforms (Android and IoS)
- Flutter Experience will be added advantage
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- The developer will work with our offices in Bangalore (Currently Remote).
You will get to own and build world-class mobile solutions that are user-friendly and highly performant.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
3+ yrs hands-on experience in mobile app development using React Native and/or Android
Successfully built performant apps for Android and/or iOS.
Good hands-on experience with Android Studio, Test-driven Development frameworks, App analytics, App monitoring
Ability to build pixel perfect and smooth UI by converting wireframes from Figma
Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Should have worked on mobile apps at scale
Startup experience preferred
Exp: 3 -5 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad, Begumpet
Notice Period: 0 -10 Days only
Roles & Responsibiites:
1.Need to have hands on experience in Hybrid Mobile Development
3. Should have working experience with Cordova, Ionic, React.
4. 2+ years of professional experience in Native React
5. Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
We pay top salaries with lucrative esops options.
Opportunity to work and learn with very mature, helpful and highly motivated techies.
Our environment is vibrant and full of energy. We are looking for like-minded people who love to “code” and have passion in building great software.
Rewards and Recognitions
Flexibility to work remotely
Flexibility to work from Gurgaon or Bangalore Office
Half yearly review cycle
React Native Lead. We want you to have a chat with the candidates whether they are good on these points and do they have the experience as per mentioned in JD. It will be beneficial for us to filter out profiles for RN Lead.
Job Description / what you'll be doing
- Leading the team to build cutting edge React Native applications.
- Architects build and maintain excellent applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs. Knowledge of scalable sizing of UI is a must.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration test cases.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Must understand iOS and Android native code which can be used to write bridges.
- Can work in pod structure.
- Must be comfortable in the SCRUM process. Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates and pipeline for tasks rollout.
- Good communication and people skillset.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Firebase, GTM, Google play console, AppStore Connect, etc.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- Must be familiar with profiling and performance monitoring of the application.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- 6+ years of professional experience working with Mobile application development and 2-4+ years of experience with React Native development.
- Experience working with Swift / ObjectiveC, Java / Kotlin required.
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how to React interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Excellent Code reviewer and champion at writing unit test cases
- Should be able to evaluate alternative multiple system designs and solutions and make data-backed decisions in his/her approach
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process. extreme ownership
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Mentoring, onboarding, and interviewing the candidate
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers- best practices within your team
- Passion to design and develop intuitive user interface
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time