React.js Jobs in Bhubaneswar
BE/BTech from shortlisted institutes;
b) Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
c) Design and prototype Azure solutions, create solution architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
d) Create a unified strategy for Azure cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
e) Analyze existing application portfolios, develop next-gen application architecture, transformation and modernization roadmap
f) Conduct Azure solutions architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
g) Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
h) Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
i) Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation
j) Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
k) Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
l) Create thought leadership on Azure solutions and hybrid clouds
m) Serve as an Azure evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on Azure solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
What You Have
n) Large-scale software development or application engineering with recent coding experience in the following platform: .Net Core,.NET MVC, Azure, React.js, Angular
o) Designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies
p) Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
q) Deep expertise in solution architecture including web services, relational and non-relational databases, front-end and/or back-end technologies
r) Good exposure to Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration (CI) and automated deployment
s) Experience working with highly scalable, performant and mission critical architectures
t) Avid technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex Azure solution
u) Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
v) Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
w) Analytical and problem-solving abilities
x) Azure certifications and Architecture Framework (TOGAF/IAF) are recommended
at CodeGenium Technologies
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Good understanding of REACT application, Native Android, System architecture, and workflows
- Experience with function and class components, hooks and material UI, CSS, styled-components preferred
- Understanding of RESTful APIS, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), GIT, popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good problem-solving, Open-minded team player, troubleshooting skills
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
Solve AI challenges faced by businesses.( MF1)
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers, and other stakeholders in the client's organization and in the company to build and maintain software solutions
- Get specifications/wireframes/ mock-ups and translate them into scalable, high-performance, robust web apps!
- Responsible to write and maintain clean, well-written code, as per the best practices.
- Very comfortable with daily stand-up with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools.
- Exposure/experience in agile development practices
Desired Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech.
- Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
- Excellent in Ruby, metaprogramming.
- Excellent knowledge of Rails 4.x+
- Experience in using Rails Engine.
- Good experience with active accounts on Git, Github/Bitbucket, or similar SCM tools.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Knowledge and skills in static code analysis and performance management tools [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Databases: Expert level skills in one or more of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Exposure to Release, Build Management, Deployment steps, and methodologies.
Nice to have Skills:
- MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, RSpec, Enzyme, Jest
- Experience:2-4 year