Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work with a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, and make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- 2-5 years of QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation, and test case execution.
- 1+ Years of experience in API.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira, and Bugzilla.
- Participated in teams on technical product strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, and DOM.
- 1+ Years of experience in API.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, and Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven, and results-oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We work like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
About Caw Studios
● Uses a variety of black box and white box testing techniques.
● Understanding the software internals, debug problems using log files,
and automate repetitive tasks using test automation frameworks.
● Work closely with the software engineering and product team to
understand the features and technical implementation
● Understanding the impact of new changes in the systems as well as for
end users, develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world
environments and use cases.
● Create and execute appropriate regression tests.
● Driving the software development process toward quality-centric
● B.E/B-Tech Degree in Computer science, Information technology from
● 8-10 years of hands-on experience on testing highly scalable web
applications and backend systems
● Excellent white box and backend testing skills
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Engineering with focus on
testing backend servers, system components and web applications
● Should be a white box testing expert
● Should have a strong ability to understand the System Under Test.
● Should have hands-on experience on System testing, and End-To-End
● Should have the ability to analyze and decompose large systems into
smaller individual components, and design a strategy to test this system.
● Should have strong passion for Quality, and should be driven by a set of
good Quality Engineering Principles, and evangelize them.
● Should have hands-on experience on Linux, and shell scripting.
● Should have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Should not feel satiated without delving deep into system/application
level logs for validation.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills
● Should have the ability to code, and develop user level functional
automated tests for both frontend and backend - Ideal stack to have Java
+ Test NG + WebDriver
● Experience in Agile software development team
● Experience in building/managing continuous integration systems
Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
Advanced knowledge of integration and system testing
Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
Exceptional ability to provide front-end support to internal departments and web-based clients.
Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
# About Us
It is **Slack for Construction Industry** that helps construction project owners and contractors track on-site progress in real-time to finish projects on time and in the budget. We aim to bring the speed of software development to infrastructure development.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by industry experts, we are on a mission to help the second largest industry in India-Construction make a transition from pen and paper to digital.
# About the team
As a productivity app startup, we value productivity and ownership most. That helps raise our own bar and the bar of people we hire.
We follow agile and scrum approaches for product development and use best of class tools and practices. Measuring our progress on a weekly basis and iterating fast enables us to build breakthrough modules and features rapidly.
If you join us, You will be constantly throw in difficult situations. Decisions that you take, will directly impact our clients and sales. That's how we learn.
# Requirements -
- 1-3 years of experience testing
- Good with testing concepts, understands test life cycle
- Good bug reporting and communication skills
- Understands release process and past experience of release process
- Understanding the business criticality & being Flexible
- Sound knowledge on Compatibility testing
- Hands on experience on both Web and Mobile platforms
# Responsibilities -
- Domain/Product knowledge would be an added value
- Automation skills for mobile application is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience on debugging tools (Adb, Xcode, Jmeter, etc.)
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
- Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium
- Writing advanced SQL queries and data validation technique
- Functional Testing
- Experience in Regression testing & Defect life cycle management
- Good Experience of working in an AgiLe
- Experience working with defect management tools like JIRA Well versed with all types of testing artifacts.
- Experience in Api testing
- Experience in Mobile App testing
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Good Communication
Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities: • Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for API, performance and end-to-end functional tests. • Develop automated tests with industry-standard testing tools and frameworks (e.g. JMeter, Junit, RestAssured) • Ensure comprehensive end-to-end coverage of test suites. Knowledge and Skills: • 4+ years of industry experience doing manual testing for web applications • 2+ years of industry experience in Performance testing tools such as JMeter • Experience with testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI/Postman • Experience of creating test cases based on requirements given in BRD • Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent • Experience with code management and version control software (e.g. Git, GitLab, Bitbucket) • Knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle) • Knowledge of databases (MySql, MS-SQL, MongoDB
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Kamatan is disrupting the decades-old existing supply chain from farmers to businesses that consist of many middlemen and is mired with many inefficiencies on both demand and supply side. Kamatan has endeavored to solve this problem by building an efficient supply chain that eliminates middlemen, reduces wastage, and passes on the gains on either side of the supply chain.
In the last 2+ years, Kamatan has sourced from 34 locations across 8 states of India and delivered to 48 locations across 14 states, underscoring the strength of its nationwide network.
Kamatan was founded by IIT and IIM graduates with more than 16+ yrs of industry experience each at companies like Redbus, Myntra, TaxiForSure, and Hindustan Lever. Headed by an ex-IAS officer with 35 years of service, the team is passionate about delivering an awesome experience to customers by leveraging technology as the key differentiator.
Kamatan is a Series-B funded startup backed by Elevar Equity, Global Innovation Fund (UK), and Samunnati Agro Solutions. Kamatan was covered by Economic Times, Business Standard, and CIO Insider. It was listed as a Top 100 Startups to watch in 2020.
Kamatan is expanding the initial team, to further build the technology platform.
The platform consists of multiple subsystems built for different stakeholders in the ecosystem: Farmers, FPOs, Suppliers. Scalable distributed server infra is built on LAMP and MEAN stack using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, to support the performance and scalability needs of a fast-growing business.
If you're excited to solve problems like commodity price forecasting, unstructured data management, demand and supply prediction algorithms using cutting-edge technology, this is the place you should be at!
We're looking for passionate and highly motivated individuals who are open to learning and innovation and those who want to make a difference by solving real-world problems of 'Bharat', rural India.
**JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
● Prepare test data by using XML/Excel
● Perform in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Ad - Hoc Testing
● Identify, confirm, report, and manage defects through resolution.
● Min 2 Yrs. of Experience in the Software Testing:
● Strong knowledge of Postman or alike tools and web developer tools is a must.
● Excellent in test case design, writing test cases, and execution
● Experience in manual testing and system analysis
● Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration System Testing
● Good hands-on testing concepts, testing life cycle and bug life cycle
Hiring For Manual Tester - Fulltime - Chennai
- Manual Tester (4+ Yrs Exp )with good domain Knowledge
- Should have good experience in Loan Module Testing (Loan Origination System )
- Should have good experience in Core Banking testing
- String in Payments (eg. Visa, NPP, Bpay, EFTPOS ) and payment messages
- Good Communication
- should be fine to travel to Hobart in future
- Location: Chennai
- Notice Period: 15 days or Immediate