- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side
- Implementation of security and data
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Strong communication skills and great product
- Proficient communication skills verbal and
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
- Strong unit test and debugging
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a Nodejs developer.
Examples of technical tasks:
Working on our backend SDK to implement APIs that will be consumed by the frontend widgets
Designing APIs for different auth recipes
Architecting auth flows
You will also be given non technical tasks like product brain storming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Well versed in nodejs with 2+ years of professional experience
Familiar with and comfortable working with Web frameworks like FastAPI, Django and Flask
Familiar with HTTP networking in nodejs
Strong understanding of async and sync modes in nodejs
Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many github stars
Built an in-house authentication or authorization solution or worked with solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta etc
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. . You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- Write automated test cases to test code.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- A passion and will to accept any new technical challenge that may come across.
- Linux scripting and SSH terminal
- Conceptual, Working knowledge of - DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write clean and documented code.
- A team player can provide technical expertise for a small team of developers.
- Strong hands-on and experience in core Java - Java/J2EE
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, and data modeling.
- To update and sync with other team members daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Working knowledge of - MySQL.
- Working experience on Struts/Spring.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies - SOAP/Rest, AJAX, JSON, and XML.
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Perform UI tests to optimize performance
· Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server- side logic
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Provide training and support to internal teams
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
· Follow emerging technologies
Senior Software Engineer - Android
The job profile involves understanding and implementing the latest technologies and closely following the global trends on the web and mobile web development.
Here is what we look for in a Software Engineer Android
It’s all about the users. We have to think like the user and plan all strategies and align content strategy accordingly. The efforts of the Technology team are to keep our primary TG engaged and attract a newer audience.
- Be the USER: Think from a user perspective, and plan content strategies according to what will be relatable to them.
- Deliver WOW: Never settle for mediocrity. Aspire for new user benchmarks. Passionately seek unconventional solutions that have the potential of breaking new grounds achieving exponential reach and engagement.
- Embrace & Drive CHANGE: Embrace curiosity. Accept and enthusiastically encourage change while questioning the status quo and showing initiative. Never let the fear of failing hold you back.
This is a front-end role, but not limited to it. You will be learning a lot about Android development along with other mobile technologies too. Also, we believe in extreme ownership!
And to be honest, everyone loves working with kind and smart people. We are building a kick-ass team with humble and empathetic talent.
What you will do in this role
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
What you should have
- 3-7 years of work experience developing complex software.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Good knowledge of design patterns like Creational, Structural and Behavioral patterns, MVP, MVC, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least 3 original Android app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Education: Any Graduate
Experience (years): 3 to 7 years, good to have prior experience in product development
- Mobile Application Development
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- User Experience (UX)
- Model-View-Presenter (MVP)
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Mobile Architecture
- Android SDK
Navia Life Care is looking for a young, energetic, and passionate backend developer for a full-time role, and available to join immediately.
They will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities :
Backend developer responsibilities :
- Design and build system backend on Python, Django and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Machine Learning, Data Analytics will be a Plus
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Integrate with our front-end and mobile applications
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Minimum 1 to 5 years working experience in Python, DJango, and other related technologies
- Have published one or more Android apps on the Google Play store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, WebRTC etc.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing and funded healthcare startup, and direct reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- We provide a flexible and innovation-driven work environment, with a 5-day working week, and competitive compensation packages.
Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for
critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
• Test cases should be upto the mark
• Performance tuning knowledge is a must. Experience is an added advantage.
• In Backend – fundamentals of all languages is a must• Good hands-on software development experience with proven working experience
in Python development
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such
as Django, Flask)
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Understanding of memory model/GC from performance point of view.
This is regarding .Net Core Developer/Lead opportunity we have with us and we are looking for immediate joiner.
Please find below the job description for your reference:
- Good understanding of SOLID principles or Object oriented programming concepts
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- ASP.Net Core MVC & Razor
- REST API
- Unit testing
Nice to have:
- RabbitMQ or experience working with any message oriented systems
- C#7 and above
- Quartz or Hangfire
FYI. There will be a small coding ‘test’ during the interview
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good understanding into .Net Core and PS
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)