- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side
- Implementation of security and data
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Strong communication skills and great product
- Proficient communication skills verbal and
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
- Strong unit test and debugging
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
- Good understanding on Django
- Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
• Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrating user-facing elements into applications
• Test and debug programs
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Assess and prioritize feature requests
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers and he should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
- Design and develop scalable cloud components that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems.
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture or make 10x improvements in performance and scalability.
- Ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks.
- Hire and mentor junior engineers
- Doing code reviews, unit and performance testing of the code.
- Monitor and manage 3000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions.
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex cloud based solutions
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, HBase, New Relic, memcache, Elasticsearch, docker.
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on automation testing instead of manual QA
- Experience in working with Google cloud, AWS or Azure is preferred
We would prefer the candidate work from our Mumbai office for alteast first 6 months.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and aleadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Mandatory experience in building scalable microservices on nodejs platforms
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, Service architecture
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Should be highly Technical and hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning and Python. Managing the successful delivery of projects by efficient planning and coordination.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION :
- Create Technical Design for AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, NLU, NLG projects and implement the same in production.
- Solid understanding and experience of deep learning architectures and algorithms
- Working experience with AWS, most importantly AWS SageMaker, Aurora or MongoDB, Analytics and reporting.
- Experience solving problems in the industry using deep learning methods such as recurrent neural networks (RNN, LSTM), convolutional neural nets, auto-encoders, etc.
- Should have experience of 2-3 production implementations of machine learning projects.
- Knowledge of open-source libraries such as Keras, Tensor Flow, Pytorch
- Work with business analysts/consultants and other necessary teams to create a strong solution
- Should have in-depth understanding and experience of Data Science and Machine Learning projects using Python, R, etc. Skills in Java/C are a plus
- Should developing solutions using python in AI/ML projects
- Should be able to train and build a team of technical developers
- Desired to have experience as leads in designing and developing applications/tools using Microsoft technologies - ASP.Net, C#, HTML5, MVC
- Desired to have knowledge on any of the cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Desired to have knowledge on any of container technology such as Docker
- Should be able to build strong relationships with project stakeholders
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
Mandatory Skills :
Backend : Python
Framework : Django python web framework
Any experience of working with NLP, computer vision and deep learning will be additional plus point
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POCs as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are:
Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming, especially on Java 8 features
Experience using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud Config and Webflux.
Experience in Microservices architecture & development
Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
Exposure to NoSQL DB is added advantage, preferred MongoDb / Cassandra
Experience with any of the ORM frameworks Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
Exposure to JMS Kafka, IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
Experience with JUNIT and any of the mocking frameworks Mockito, EasyMock, JMock
with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
Experience in CI/CD pipeline such as JENKINS
Experience using different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns
Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
Experience managing teams and deliveries
Providing technical design or approach for a business problem
Leading the team towards the right solution with expected quality and timelines
Experience with Agile practices
With good collaboration skills to coordinate with US based onsite team and client team.
Good team player and coordination skills