Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that the automation framework that we build is on par or better than industry standards.
- Design, document, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures.
- Ensure full lifecycle testing including integration, regression, and stress tests.
- Provide input on functional requirements to avoid potential design pitfalls
- Collaborate with software developers on testing strategy and defect resolution.
- Work with the Services team as a SME on areas where appropriate.
- Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.Build functional test frameworks (UI and API) that encompasses various customer use cases for SaaS based cloud environments.
- Testing all aspects of the Product like function/system/regression etc.
- Understand flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests by collaborating with functional test team and development team
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and Management.
- Analyze complex situations/problems and deliver logical and efficient automated solutions.
- Passionate about performance, scalability and reliability of all systems and can elaborate on the pros and cons of methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Guides and mentors the junior Engineering associates technically on all aspects of work
- Needs to have a good exposure in BDD/TDD
- Good knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Build a team of Automation SMEs
- Research the latest in tools and methodologies, thus ensuring continuous improvement by upgrading the existing processes
- Triage issues.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Length of Experience: 8 - 12 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Has around 10 to 12 years of experience in test automation with sound knowledge of product development and testing.
- Well versed in all Automation tools.
- Has a sound background of Python/Java development and extensive experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, UFT, etc. standard automation tools in the industry.
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Proven experience in Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenarios.
About Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
India's Largest Online Platform For Legal, Tax and Compliance Services. - https://t.co/f4giVXnWD7
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Visit us on www.vakilsearch.com
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568869&usg=AOvVaw0dPHW_vfHANoTVj2lycLn8">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568909&usg=AOvVaw3-F_qw3sfeo1VEvN2_9qln">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568944&usg=AOvVaw1vRaVaeCh28dfyxptVH__9">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem-solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest
assured, cucumber, POM model, etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems
Increase and maintain automation scripts using open source tools
Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
Take part in regression testing and follow STLC strictly
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet daily needs
Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
Dive deep into any feature testing and contribute to the automation of the same with minimal guidance
Be vocal about insisting on high-quality management processes
What You Will Bring
4+ years of experience in testing and automation
Solid programming skills Java/Python and strong expertise in writing test cases and documentation
Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
Passion for self-improvement and continual learning
Expertise at using testing tools such as Jira, Git , Selenium, RestAssured
Experience with Functional & Automation Testing of software applications, as well as backend services testing
Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
Experience conducting Web and API tests.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A passion for exploratory testing and in-sprint automation, and a quality advocate for these fields!
Good to have:
Don't worry, we'll ramp you up, but experience in any of these areas as well will help you hit the ground running:
Familiarity with system flow like how they interact with an application Eg. Elasticsearch, Mongo, Kafka, Hive, Redis, AWS
Good understanding of the JVM ecosystems and languages
Experience working with public cloud systems such as AWS, GCP.
JD for Automation Engineers
Edulastic (https://www.edulastic.com), an EdTech USA-based startup is looking for Automation Engineers for our Bengaluru office to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The role plays an important part in our product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Experience: 2 to 5 year
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects
We are looking for Test Engineers to work on quality assurance of software applications using the Open API ecosystem for reputed Financial and Insurance companies. This candidate should be experienced in executing manual and automated testing tools and processes.
- Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide business & customer experience feedback
- Create and maintain well-structured test plans, test cases and defects using tools like JIRA and QC
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using opensource tools like PostMan and Rest-Assured
- Test native and responsive mobile applications
- Experience of 2 - 5 years in Functional and Automation testing
- Experience in working with automation tools like Selenium, TestNG, Automation tools - BDD (Cucumber)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and QA methodologies
- Experience in testing of mobile native and responsive design apps
- Hands on experience on automated testing tools alike TestArchitect, MockIt and Rest-Assured
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be an added advantage
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality.
- Defect tracking tool like JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
- Experience in API testing (Web Services), Web testing, Android and iOS Apps.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQL DB, Mongo DB (good to have).
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open source tools.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web and App.
- Experience in at least two design patterns.
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Unix/ Linux.
- Experience analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have Jenkins exposure for CI/CD pipeline.
- Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
- Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with go getter" attitude.
- Good to have ISTQB certification.
- Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background.
- Experience in Rest assured
- Skills: API Testing with Rest Assured