· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
About Lister Technologies
Founded in 2000, Lister Technologies brings together Thought Leadership, Technology Expertise and Execution Excellence to deliver value to customers. We are industry experts in offering solutions around Digital CX space.
Lister is a company that expects its associates to provide solutions in the most demanding situations. However, Lister's systematic approach to motivate and nurture employees enables them to learn and grow with an opportunity to reach their ambitions. This makes us unique and allows us to provide world-class services to our clients. Skilled professionals with both functional and technical expertise are part of Lister team. Lister's employees have built a performance culture based on independence, simplicity, respect and creativity – enabling Lister to help its clients make progress.
Lister welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We've been dedicated to meeting the changing needs of our customers and associates since our inception. Lister offers an outstanding experience to people through technology and process innovation.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As QA engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility until verification and validation of the full-blown product.
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products
to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugs
and other issues that may make a product defective. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools and automated test suites using JAVA based solutions such as TestNG, Selenium etc
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology
- Working on DevOps model to support multiple environments
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years automation experience preferably Selenium with JAVA
- Experience on mobile automation
- Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Maven
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM etc
- Good knowledge in CI/CD process and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with database
- Strong knowledge on creating REST web services
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Experience working on Agile development environment
- Experience on Git will help
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Experience in medical domain will be an added advantage
- Experience on BDD
- Managing the team with complete automation setup
- Setting up own frameworks
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Selenium Automation Testing Expert
[Location Chennai, Min 4 years Experience, Hands-On, Great Pay]
Are you a Selenium Automation Testing Expert? Are you able to automate testing for complex flows to create a perfect bug free product that will be used by Millions?
Have you worked on eCommerce and Digital websites that get millions of traffic? Are you strong with building Automation Frameworks like Page Object Model, Hybrid model etc?
Are you good at being hands-on Automation Tester and individual contributor?
Then India’s largest cashback site, can we a great home for you. We offer very good salary, great working environment, challenging work, lots of learning opportunities and ESOPs.
Work with us & EarnKaro that are two large scale Apps / Websites.
We are India's No 1 Cashback platform and a leading marketing partner to most of India's biggest eCommerce companies, including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc. We have recently closed a $10mm series B round. Our fun culture, superb team sprit, work-hard play hard mentality, make us one of the best start-ups for work at.
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automate scripts and be 100% hands on
- Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and work flows
- Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continue integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Should have knowledge on how to setup and run the tests for multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari).
- Knowledge of mobile browser automation.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With Us:
- Start-up Environment- Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness.
- Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
- An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
- We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Growing South African business IO Digital is looking for a skilled and knowledgeable test automation engineer to join their team full time remotely.
The ideal candidate would have a solid track record working with a collaborative team, be well-versed in Agile practices and can research, apply and document pragmatic testing solutions, tools and software in line with our company’s maturity and product requirements.
What you will do in the role:
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Design and write test cases
- Master test automation frameworks, tools and software
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with software developers to find solutions
- Document their processes
- Improve their processes
- Teach cross-functional teams about the values and principles of automation testing
The ideal candidates has:
- 3 or more years of experience in the field of development and/or automation testing
- Solid knowledge and skills with regards to automation tools and platforms, specifically Cypress.io, Espresso and Cucumber (or similar)
- Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle (from UX / UI design to development and DevOps).
- Solid abilities in project and defect management tooling and SaaS
platforms, specifically ClickUp (or something similar like Jira)
- Understands Agile development processes
- A technical background (or worked as a developer before)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a cross-functional team
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- The ability to continually improve on processes, tools, documentation and their own skill-level
IO Digital expects:
Above all else, we value an attitude of lifelong self-learning. We are a team of people that keep up to date and continue to educate ourselves through research, mentoring, and discussions.
- An attitude of openness to keep learning is more important to us than fancy qualifications
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to be part of a growing company.
- You must display a continuous willingness to learn and grow as a team player, and
adaptability and flexibility in terms of tech stacks used
- We expect you to take full ownership of your work, and to be a reliable team member, especially when production issues arise and need to be tackled quickly
- We take the time to put good structures, apps, and tools in place to make work-life as easy as possible at IO, but your teams will still rely on you to display coping skills when it comes to complexity and tight deadlines
Manual Tester with 4-6 years of experience in any domain.
Should have experience in automation preferably Sellenium katalon studio using Java .
Experience in working BDD Framework.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for technology and continuous improvement and enjoys a collaborative approach to software development. We also value someone who can share that knowledge and grow other people in the team. We'd love to talk to you if you have a mix of some of the core skills below. You don't need to know everything - having some of these areas of expertise is great and willing to adapt and learn is key. As a Test Engineer, you will be part of a highly collaborative team where you will be working very closely with teams consisting of engineers, product managers, business analysts, stakeholders, and leadership. In the role, you will help set the Framework for the teams and strive for best practices.
- Develop and execute end-to-end automation test cases, track results, and log defects.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of new QA-related tools and processes.
- Work closely with developers to address defects in a timely manner, identify root causes, and determine ways to prevent them in the future.
- Collaborate with teams to identify testing opportunities and understand the impact of system changes.
- Identify gaps in test coverage, and make recommendations on priority and how best to fill them.
- Create appropriate test strategies based on risk and feasibility, collaborating with teams and stakeholders to ensure expectations are clear and understood.
- Design, implement and educate teams on test automation frameworks and processes.
- Proactively develop, implement, and refine formal QA methodologies, collaborating among teams
- At least three or more 3+ years of automation experience and/or software development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile test automation.
- Experience in creating and implementing effective functional and non-functional test cases.
- Hands-on experience with BDD.
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of software performance testing techniques.
- Self-starter that can perform with minimal direction.
- Experience in detail-oriented mobile app testing for user experience, mobile app design and pixel-perfection, functionality, accessibility, regression, security, availability.
- While you'll be part of a team, working in the current remote environment, requires an ability to take ownership over your work, in terms of timelines and development quality.
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
- Hands-on experience with Web services testing and multi-tier web service applications.
- Experience defining and executing system performance tests and analyzing results.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages and/or automated test tools.
- Experience using agile project and bug tracking tools.
About Group Bayport
Group Bayport is a rapidly growing global e-Commerce B2B2C, B2B and B2C organization that has re-defined the business of delivering high-quality custom products through a unique blend of cutting-edge digital technologies, robust manufacturing capabilities and global supply chain. An industry leader in print technology, Group Bayport operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India through its family of brands – BannerBuzz, Covers & All, Vivyx Printing, Circle One, Giant Media, and Neon Earth. From full suites of trade show and small business marketing solutions to sophisticated outdoor living covers, signages and shades to eclectic personal accents and home decor, we help our customers, clients, and partners to make a personalized statement through customization.
While our advanced technology and customer focus are certainly our salient attributes, our true strength comes from our team of 1450+ people. We are seeking exceptional talent across the board to join us in our exciting growth journey.
About the Role
The QA team lead will manage processes and personnel to conduct quality assurance testing, typically within a software development organization or department. In this role, the QA team lead will develop effective and efficient methods, will maintain documentation throughout the QA process, and communicate with development teams to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end user experience. The QA team lead conducts rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams. In some cases, the QA team lead is also responsible for developing and implementing fixes and improvements, working with their team and with others in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process.
Designation – Lead QA
Location – Gurugram (Haryana), India.
- Developing QA Processes and Procedures which includes preparing documents that outline testing processes, generating use cases to ensure that testing captures the software or system’s functional requirements, and enacting test plans for new software products or updates to existing systems in collaboration with their team and developers.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of QA team members, including scheduling and managing ongoing projects.
- Conducting employee training and evaluation and may provide support during the hiring and onboarding process.
- Assessing current testing needs and schedules and determining staffing needs to effectively conduct the testing.
- To oversee team members’ work to ensure that they adhere to specifications.
- Identifying Bugs and Issues QA in software testing, following the processes and procedures that they developed and testing new and updated systems
- Supporting compatibility testing, develop and utilize software to capture performance data, and evaluate individual aspects of the software or system including user interfaces and functional requirements.
- Maintaining documentation related to the software or system throughout the development and QA process. These documents provide developers and engineers with vital information about software performance and issues and are used in future development work to ensure that systems are adequately tested and that all use cases are accounted for.
- Developing, enacting, and managing testing schedules, ensuring that the team meets expectations and deadlines.
- QA team leads need to monitor team activities to ensure that they meet schedules, specifically when multiple projects are in process at once.
- Resolving & coordinating bug fixes for software enhancements with development and engineering teams to ensure stability and usability, and testing the next iteration of the software to ensure that those bugs have been eliminated.
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities)
- Strong Knowledge on SDLC and STLC concepts.
- Work in a scrum team to test internal and customer-facing applications.
- Follow standards of code quality and ensure bugs are resolved on time.
- Follow established QA processes and best practices.
- Proven understanding of OOPS concepts and excellent coding skills, preferably in Java with Selenium
- Strong knowledge on Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Selenium & JAVA).
- Expertise in writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Expertise in executing Test Cases.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional testing, Unit testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing.
- Hands on experience on designing the complex test scenario and Test cases.
- Should be able to write manual test cases and convert it to automation scripts.
- Ability to independently understand the requirements
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge on Code repositories such as GIT and Continuous Testing tools such as JENKINS.
- Knowledge of different kinds of Automation frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid, Rest Assured)
- Knowledge of MAVEN, TestNG & Extent Reports.
- Fluent in one or more of Test automation framework like BDD (cucumber), Hybrid
- Knowledge of Rest Assured, JMeter
- Experience in designing and enhancing frameworks.
- Scrum Certification will add an advantage.
- Team coordination – coordinate the activities of their entire department, so effective leadership, scheduling, and management skills are also vital in this role
- Process enhancement – ideal candidate will always seek out ways to improve processes, so familiarity with process and efficiency enhancement is helpful in this role
- Organization skills – this role requires a high degree of organization to successfully schedule and direct QA procedures and coordinate development and testing processes
- Communication skills – effective verbal and written communication to provide reports to developers and engineers to improve software and systems
- 8+ years of relevant experience from e-commerce industry
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
Bachelors/Masters Degree in CS or Software engineering or relevant.
- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Blockchain-based application testing.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
Global Quality Assurance Testing Services Department is looking for Quality Assurance Tester who has expertise with web-based, mobile and client server application testing.
As a Quality Assurance Tester individual will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, individual will be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
The individual will be responsible to gather and analyze test data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plan strategies and test procedures documents as well as test cases for positive and negative scenarios. The Quality Assurance Tester will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. The candidate will establish and utilize quality assurance best practices, methodologies and approaches for all projects. Time management, communication (verbal/written) skills and previous testing experience is preferred.
Position requires attendance on various meetings, conference calls, walkthrough sessions and representing Global QA Testing Services Department. The position will report directly into Offshore Quality Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and JAVA.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At minimum 7-8 years Quality Assurance experience and minimum 5 years in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium & Java)
- Minimum 3 project work experience on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work experience on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.