Products & Services
Founded in 2000, Lister Technologies brings together Thought Leadership, Technology Expertise and Execution Excellence to deliver value to customers. We are industry experts in offering solutions around Digital CX space.
Lister is a company that expects its associates to provide solutions in the most demanding situations. However, Lister's systematic approach to motivate and nurture employees enables them to learn and grow with an opportunity to reach their ambitions. This makes us unique and allows us to provide world-class services to our clients. Skilled professionals with both functional and technical expertise are part of Lister team. Lister's employees have built a performance culture based on independence, simplicity, respect and creativity – enabling Lister to help its clients make progress.
Lister welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We've been dedicated to meeting the changing needs of our customers and associates since our inception. Lister offers an outstanding experience to people through technology and process innovation.
· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
JOB Role : Senior Platform Consultant
Essential Skills :
Role Description :
The key skills and expertise needed are:
1. eCommerce/Retail experience can be optional but needs to have experience with any high volume customer facing web/mobile site
2. Web Development, Front End Development, AND In the browser performance profiling
3. Java, Spring Boot, React, Node, Redux, Webpack, Microservices, AND experience with AWS technologies to make the overall application stack more resilient
4. Performance Profiling of web/mobile experiences and experience with working in CICD environment
5. Experience working with Web based and mobile ecommerce sites or similar public facing websites with high customer volume
6. Needs to be able to work at the code level doing performance profile to evaluate how the website and associated digital platform is built to find performance improvement opportunities
JOB Role: CMS Developer (AEM Cross Train)
Work Location: Chennai & Remote also Preferred
About the Role:
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
A fully hands on technical role where the SDeT is expected to work in a cross functional squad including Product Mgmt, Software Engineers, SDeTs, OPS/SRE and be responsible for understanding the feature requirements, understanding the platform architecture, functional flows, determine what test cases are relevant and implement the API/Service/UI automation.
Essential Skills :
Role Description :