Experience in Agile Methodologies
Knowledge of In-Sprint Automation
Have working experience in Automated API Testing
Design and implementation Experience in Test Strategy
Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
Design data driven tests and fetch the data from API calls/ different Databases(Like MySQL, Oracle, Mongo)
Attend daily scrum calls, update status
Good to have Design and Implementation Experience in Test Automation Framework
Good to have TDD implementation using Mocha or Jest
Good to have Experience in IOS Automation Testing.
Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams and understand the business requirements
Should be Strong in oops concepts
Strong Knowledge /experience in API and UI framework
Experience in GIT, CI/CD Jobs development and implementation
Any one of this is mandatory - TestNG,MOCHA,JEST
Software Engineering Skills:
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
Experience of In-Sprint Automation
Take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
Hands on with engineering excellence & continuous integration practices
Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
What we value as a team:
Scripts written for readability, performance, scale and maintainability
Proactive in communication
Collaborate with other members in agile ecosystem
Out of the box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality in the Applications
Ability to suggest changes in the product with respect to user experience
About CaratLane Trading Private Limited
We are makers, crafters, designers, storytellers and creators – inspired by idea of transforming jewellery buying and wearing experience in India. Our teams research, brainstorm, design, blueprint, craft, build, test, showcase, communicate and sell. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to make beautiful jewellery - accessible, affordable and forever wearable. It fuels our innovation and our creativity. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s the reason why we’ve been successful at what we do.
Our roots are digital; our passion is contagious and most importantly, our people are the most creative, inspiring, dedicated people you'll ever meet
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest assured, cucumber, POM model etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems.
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
You would be responsible for the software test automation designs, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and other mobile apps.
- Understanding, Analysing the Application Under Test, and Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Creating Automation Test Plan
- Implementing Cross Browser Testing and Parallel Test Execution in the automation suite.
- Design and improve test framework
- Working and configuring a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment (Jenkins. Travis etc)
- Working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member
- Familiar with Behaviour-driven and/or Test-driven development
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Executing, tracking, and reporting on the development and execution of the automated test.
- Working on PoC's
- work closely with developers, test engineers, project manager, testing lead, client, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting, and coordinating the bug fixes.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
This role is for you if:
- You have previous 3+ years of professional experience as an Automation Engineer
- You have a proven track record of testing large-scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks such as Selenium/Mobile Automation/API Automation Testing (Mandatory).
- You have experience in Java coding and experience/knowledge with other languages
- You have the Knowledge of version control tools like Git
- You have experience in BDD frameworks
- You have experience in test automation frameworks
- You have experience in automated testing of web applications
- You have experience in automated testing of mobile applications
- You have experience in using CI/CD tools
- You possess good communication skills and documentation skills.
- You have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- You are self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks
- Deliver end to end quality and automation independently using agile methodologies
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product, specifications into a robust test plan covering all aspects of testing including functional, reliancy, performance, load, scalability and security.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Develop robust test automation that is reliable and maintainable and provides accurate assessment of product quality
- Integrate test automation scripts into build system for repeatable execution
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns to execute test runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly reliable, reliant and optimized Dremio experience
- Analyze and debug customer issues in customer environments.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of QA/automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Deep understanding in Authentication, Single Sign-on and Identity Management systems like AWS IAM, Azure AD, Ping, Okta and Auth0
- Hands on experience in testing Role based Access Control Authorization Model in Cloud and Database Systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration of automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing QA/Automation tasks to completion and taking ownership of quality during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing deep product issues and following issue resolution
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Hands on experience with various Backend/UI automation frameworks and tools
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in Data Lake and Catalog systems
Manage software testing projects and resources
Design & build test scripts for Automation Testing
Design/Architect test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries.
Implement QC process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
Strong knowledge on Testing Lifecycle and ability to prioritize tasks for self and team.
Expertise in Selenium built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression testing
Proficient with collaboration tools (Redmine, Jira, Confluence)
Should be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence
Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
Involved in supporting or improving the master build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
Hire, train, guide and support resources to accomplish the SIT and Regression Testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
8+ years of relevant work experience
Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
Knowledge of at least one database management system
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Coordination and leadership skills
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
We are looking for
Python Tester/ Python QA automation Engineer /
Experience : 6 to 12 years
CTC : As per Industry Norms
Required Key Skills
Python+ selenium, automation testing, manual testing, selenium , shell scripting , manual, API Testing or Rest assured, Rest API,
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
- Familiar with standard Quality Assurance and development tools.
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design and define the test strategy.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on the requirements, specification and understanding the impact of the multiple features.
- Understanding of the architecture/design, covering various aspects of testing (functional, non-functional, stress, reliability, conformance, robustness).
- Complete ownership of the release with the ability to identify critical customer impacting defects based on requirements.
- Good knowledge of embedded and protocol stack testing, GPS, RF, driver or firmware related testing, writing test scenarios based on requirements and specs,
- Enhance & optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of the test process and ability to do RCA.
- Knowledge of packet capturing tools like Wireshark
- Knowledge in Automotive domain,V2X would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on any of the traffic simulation tools like pre-scan , IPG or related tools would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Mentoring skills.