DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Good experience in computer programming languages such as: Python& SQL
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in Python and frameworks (Django/Flask).
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Experience working with design architecture.
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
• Sound knowledge of Database administration like: Managing MySQL Server, MSSQL Server.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well.
• working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Knowledge of other languages OR big data tools (Hive, Spark) is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively,
• articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
• Experience supporting and working with cross functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Proficient understanding of Git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools like (Jenkins, AWS Pipeline) is good to have.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular, React) is good to have.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About DaAS Labs
UnScript.AI is a Deep-Tech company with a focus on creating highly engaging interactive videos solving conversion and engagement problems leveraging the most recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence.
Full Stack Engineers at UnScript.AI are involved in all parts of the product life cycle: idea generation, design, planning, execution, and shipping. On day-to-day work, we create reliable, scalable and highly performant systems. A commitment to teamwork, hustle and good communication skills are our key requirements. As Full Stack Engineer, you will lead end-to-end development of modules with complete ownership of design, planning, coding & delivery.
- The Software Development Engineer's core responsibilities include working on highly maintainable and unit-tested software components/systems that address real-world problems.
- Ensure quality at every level be it problem-solving, design, code or bug fixes.
- Should be able to collaborate with product managers, architects and other stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of sprints.
- Own and unblock users on production issues, able to troubleshoot and fix production issues on priority.
- B.Tech or higher in Computer Science from a premier institute. (We are willing to waive this requirement if you are an exceptional programmer).
- You are a strong coder, Love to explore multiple languages and tech stacks; We are language-agnostic, and we love people who like to explore multiple stacks. We’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code.
- Building scalable & performant web systems with clear focus on reusable modules.
- You are comfortable in a high paced environment and can respond to urgent (and at times ambiguous) requests
- Ability to translate fuzzy business problems into technical problems & come up with design, estimates, planning, execution & deliver the solution independently.
Follow Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with Product
- Knowledge in AWS would be great to have.
- Ability to work with databases, data pipelines.
UnScript is a deep tech startup that builds powerful SAAS tool to generate videos using AI. UnScript was founded by distinguished alums from IIT, with exemplary backgrounds in business and technology. UnScript has raised two rounds of funding from global VCs with Peter Thiel(Co-founder, Paypal) and Ried Hoffman ( Co-founder, Linkedin) as investors.
Unscript was started by Ritwika Chowdhury. Our team brings experience from other foremost institutions like IIT Kharagpur, Microsoft Research, IIT Bombay, IIIT, BCG etc. We are thrilled to be backed by some of the world's largest VC firms and angel investors.
Unstop (Formerly Dare2Compete) is looking for Frontend and Full Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- Angular 10 or later
- PHP Laravel
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Freshers and Candidates with a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
Location : Ahmedabad
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as Software/Solution Architect
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Expertise to help developing advanced cloud-based solutions like AWS, Google or Microsoft. Ability
- to plan, design and scale AWS cloud based implementations using the best practises recommended
- by Amazon
- Experience in software development and coding in various platforms (like Java, Python, Node.js,
- Angular, Kotlin, React, Swift etc)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with enterprise service bus like Mule, Apache Camel is a plus
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Leads development of solution architecture , preparation of technical plans, in liaison with business
- assurance and project staff
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across
- projects within the programme
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for
- new software or applications
- Ensures that technical strategies, policies, standards and practises are applied correctly working
- proactively to maintain
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired
- Provides guidance on technical aspects of the solution development and integration
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ensures that appropriate tool and method are available, understood and employed in the
- architecture development
Interested candidates can apply from all over India as we are operating remotely.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer * Write clean codes with relevant test cases
Roles & Responsibilities-
· Prototype quickly and optimize iteratively
· Integrating front end with server-side logic
· Implement security and data protection measures
· Document the work properly
· Implement feedback received from end-users
· Deployment on cloud
· Understanding of code versioning tools like git
· Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in MEAN Stack development i.e MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js
· Extensive Experience in API integration and development.
· Experience with version control systems and repository management.
· Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
· Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the following:
· Backend frameworks like Nodejs, expressjs
· Working with RDBMS
· Familiarity with MongoDB would be beneficial
· Frontend frameworks like Angular, React / Svelte
· Web server like Nginx
· Familiarity of working with WebSocket’s
· Docker understanding
Notice period- Immediate joiner/ 15 days
Should have delivered successful end-to-end development to deployment experience on Web applications and Api’sin last 4-12 years
· Extensive experience with C#, .Net Core, Web API, Oops, Design patterns & principles.
· Experience in MySQL is a must and added advantage to have knowledge of NOSQL database.
· Extensive experience in writing rest full API
· Experience in using version controls such as GIT, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
· Good to have experience in testing and debugging new programs using
Skills we are looking for :
- Experience in developing full-stack applications at scale in ReactJs/AngularJs & NodeJs.
- Good knowledge of coding RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Web Storage (Cookie, Local Storage, and Session Storage)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work in a lean-agile development environment.
Good to know :
- Using GIT
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with GraphQL will be a brownie point
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
Company Name: - Alphasource Technology Pvt.Ltd
Founded in 2020, We are here to provide the best for all our customers, serving you with the best end to end data & analytics services needed for any kind of software platform. We offer you easy and accessable solutions, we create, consult as well as promote your business. Our team is packed with well experienced technical support and outsourcing developers.
Role- IT Software Architect
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team and continually researching best practices in coding.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Experience: 5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- The ideal candidate should be hands-on, creative and passionate for new technology in Angular, NodeJS, AWS, MVC and enjoys collaboration, love software programming/coding and carries appetite for learning and sharing knowledge to make an impact on project delivery.
- Experts in multiple technologies such as Modern Java Script framework (preferably Angular 2 and above), Plain old Vanilla Java Script, MVC, jQuery, Web API, Node.JS, AWS, HTML, CSS etc. across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management (No Sql and Relational Database) etc.
- Must have good understanding of TypeScript, Materialized CSS, Sass, Less etc.
- Good to have Task Runners (Grant, Gulp, Webpack), Transpilers like Babel.
- Guide and mentor reporting team and create high performing technology teams.
- Monitor module progress and ensure regular publishing of status report and quality matrices to track the risks work to actively to resolve/mitigate the same.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment.
- Solid understanding and experienced of verson control systems like Git, GitHub, BitBucket, SVN etc.
- Should be passionate, voracious continuous learner who keeps up with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the industry.
- Understands all times, technical depth and client expectation to maintain check on project health, monitors critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
- Proficient communication/interactive skills
Angular, MongoDB, Node.JS, MVC Architecture, HTML5, CSS, jQuery.