Hiring PHP Developers at Tech2Edge
We are urgently looking for a PHP Developer with 1-4 years of experience in producing scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Proficient in PHP,
Expert in Core PHP or at least one of PHP FrameWorks (Laravel, Codeigniter, Symfony, etc).
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Good to have:
AngularJS, ReactJS, Ecommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento), CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc)
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop well-functioning databases and applications. Should have experience in
- optimising databases and queries.
- Write effective APIs
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL database and queries.
- Must be aware of Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers etc.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and design team to launch new
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, and SVN.
Experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: Upto 5LPA
Employment type: Full Time Work from Office
Location: Location: 1902, Arihant Aura, Opp turbhe railway Station, Turbhe 400703.
About Tech2Edge Technology Solutions LLP
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design and marketing solutions that enable brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with your vision.
Since our inception as a modest design studio, Tech2Edge has grown into a full-service consultancy driven by a team of world-class creators, producers and technologists. Tech2Edge has helped some of the world’s largest brands with award-winning marketing solutions and user experiences.
Our mission is simple—consistently deliver ideas and work that matters and exceeds client expectations. Everything we do, we do in an open, transparent and collaborative environment. We bring every solution to the table with an open mind, curious spirit and without preconceived ideas.
With hundreds of businesses, techniques and buzzwords online, what matters is how everything results in accomplishing the core business outcomes. We are here to give you integrated digital innovation that will achieve results and bridge the possibility of what is with what can be!
Hence, we take you to the Edge—your success is our desire.
About this position
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and building awesome web and mobile applications. The right person will have strong technical skills to design, build great products and also be a great team player.
What are you going to do?
- Write high quality backend and frontend code on cutting-edge technology stacks including Laravel, Nodejs, Python, React, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. for our clients
- Build cutting edge, large scale web projects
- Manage software projects using tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack and others
- Collaborate with a team of smart and passionate developers
- Contribute to some of our Squareboat Open Source projects
- Work on our internal Labs projects including Hackr.io, Spectrum, Navigator and more!
You need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Understanding of atleast one backend technology: PHP/Laravel, Node.js/Express/Nest, Python/Django etc.
- Understanding of atleast one frontend technology: React, Angular, Vue.js etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. is a big plus
- Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source contributions will be a HUGE plus
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- In-depth expertise on web/client-server architectures is a plus
- Strong logic and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong communication skills
- VedikIn Solution is one of the leading web development & web hosting company providing a large number of services starting from web development to mobile app, eCommerce platform, cloud solutions, web hosting services, etc.
- We have a better work culture of fixed working hours, ideas flowing free flow, monthly entertainment trips & continuous appreciation for good work.
- We are located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat since 2016. As part of the expansion, we are currently hiring passionate and talented developers who want to join VedikIn's exponential growth & adventurous journey.
Require php & CodeIgniter developer having following competencies:
- Can independently work without continuous guidance.
- Candidate should be at least graduate
- Project experience of code igniter & core php is required.
- Wordpress & Laravel skills would be considered as an added advantage.
- Experience: at least 1 year.
Salary: Up to ₹26,000.00 per month
- Candidate should be able to complete assigned work independently on timely manner.
- Candidate should be able to communicate with client independently.
- Traveling allowance
- Monthly fun activities
- Monthly team building activities along with team lunch/dinner
- Flexible work timing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹26,000.00 per month
Mask is compulsory, Regular sanitization work is done at the office.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Web development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least One year of experience as a Full Stack developer.
- Should have hands on experience in using sockets, express, SQL query builder.
- Should have worked on database like SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Auriga is looking for a Software Engineer who can develop and deploy APIs and Web applications using PHP MVC Framework and power a variety of leading-edge digital products. You’ll need to bring creative thinking and architectural problem solving to the table, to devise optimal technical solutions, along with highly performant user experiences.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to turn complex problems into end-to-end solutions
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Design and implement high-quality, test-driven BE code for various projects
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on changes in technology and keep adding to your skillset.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Web Application and API development in PHP
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, YII, CodeIgniter etc.
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Experience in building the API services from scratch - Project structuring, setting up environment objects, build reusable components etc,
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of API Testing Tools (e.g. Postman), Version control systems like GIT.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to have
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent API
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies - Angular/React/Vue
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.).
- Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!
Interested candidates apply directly on auriga's career page.
Location- Baner, Pune
Company Name- Hitech It Services
Job Type- Permanent
Experience in Angular version 6 & above
- Front End Developer - Including Angular
- Back End Developer with ASP.Net MVC
- Back End Developer with Azure or MS Core
- Project based experience
Technical Architect - Drupal
Experience Range: 8+ Years
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects. Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
- Prior experience building, leading and architecting Drupal
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non php
- Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients
- Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external
- Strong leadership and presentation
- Passion for the web, open-source
- Deep experience architecting web
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice
- Understanding of the Event bus
- PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows
- 5+ years relevant experience developing Drupal
- Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work
- Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a
- Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
- Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Understanding of Virtualisation and
- Well versed with Build, Bake and Run process of CI/CD
- Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd
- Should have a pulse of the latest technology