# Ability to create test automation frameworks from scratch such as RestAssured, JUnit, and TestNG.
# Knowledge in mobile automation tools such as Espresso, Appium.
# Experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
# Integrate automated tests execution into the software development process.
# Knowledge of statistical methods, models, processes and developing automated testing solutions to validate the outcome.
# Hands on experience with one or more version control systems such as Github, Gitlab, Perforce
# Continuously evolve testing practices to decrease defect density and gage release quality with relevant metrics
# Excellent verbal and written communication skills
# Deep proficiency in JAVA or other object-oriented programming language.
# Working knowledge of testing scalable web-services based on REST/XML/JSON.
# Proficient in Database concepts and hands on experience with PL/SQL.
# BS/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability.
- Leverage your technical skills to design & implement automation testing infrastructure, establish formal frameworks, suites, standards, and processes, ensure reporting, evaluating, and developing new tools and processes to enable the development of complex automation system test suites for our next-generation software.
- Incorporate consistency, efficiency, and reusability of test components/scripts in your design
- Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
- Monitor quality trends, measure automation effectiveness, the review process for improvements
- Work in close collaboration with Software Development and DevOps teams to build test automation into continuous integration pipelines
- Execute Front-End tests, regression tests, API tests, exploratory tests, and end-to-end workflow tests, performance and reliability tests, and all other applicable tests.
- Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
- Define, develop and enforce automation testing standards and best practices
- Periodically report testing and automation impact, value, and improvement to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- 3+ years of experience, with at least 1-2 yrs as a test automation engineer.
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio, and Cucumber
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High attention to detail.
Company is a digital products and solutions company that provides impactful results to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing, Agtech, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Exp- 3+ to 6 years
Job Role and Requirement:
- Good exposure and hands-on experience in mobile testing on Android /iOS.
- Understand the requirements and ability to set up the Test Environment, test design, test execution & defect management.
- Ability to develop and automate test cases using mobile testing frameworks such as Appium, Robotium or XCTest (iOS) and Espresso (Android).
- Good knowledge in Java and Java Scripts programming.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions.
Developing automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant and maintainable using Appium, Espresso and other automation tools.
Working closely with developers, designers to meet team commitments.
Ensuring that applications and API’s developed by the team are reliable and meet user needs
Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities..
Scope and create quality assurance plans, data, procedures and scripts.
Good knowledge of mobile concepts. Debugging Concept for iOS and android
3-5 years of professional software testing experience.
Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
Good understanding of Android Architecture, iOS Architecture and their components.
Having a good understanding of databases like Mongo DB and it’s working.
Must have knowledge of using debugging proxy application tools like Charles, Fiddler etc.
Perform mobile test task estimation, task execution, Regression Testing and Functional System testing.
A practiced eye for margin errors and other visual errors in mobile applications.
Having understanding and experience in using basic UNIX commands.
Working knowledge of XCode instruments And Android Studio.
Experience in API / WebServices Testing with tools such as Rest Assured
Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with Quality Analyst to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us! OLX Group is a global product and tech
company with 19 brands, +5000 people, 45 countries and one mindset - customer first. Every month
350 million people use our trading platforms. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our
apps and platforms every single month.
And this is not enough! OLX Group is part of Prosus, a global internet group and one of the largest
technology investors in the world! With this we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with the
maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
What you will be doing :
• As a SDET for OLX Autos Dealer Experience Team, you'll get the chance to work with an
internationally diverse group of smart people and have the liberty to implement and improvise
automation suits with your ideas and processes in your very own team with us.
• You'll work in a company that brings together classifieds and offline car-sales, helping to
disrupt the way cars are being sold on a global scale. The role is really exciting as it is both
functional and automation.
• You’ll be working with a cross functional pack and QA chapter to shape high quality culture of
android/ios/web apps with product and design experts.
• You’ll be contributing to feature acceptance scenarios right from planning to go-live. Develop
functional understanding and drive the automation lifecycle (develop-review-maintain) for
native and web apps.
Who we’re looking for:
Must Have :
• Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at-least 2 years in the
Java/Python/Golang is a good to have).
• Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
• Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values
analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
• Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
• In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or
other automation stacks.
• Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is
• Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
• Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering
Good to have :
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
What we’ll give you:
• Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from
one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success.
• Phenomenal place to learn and develop within a fast growing, global classifieds leader which
opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX.
• Great Perks as a baseline, including opportunity to go for courses and conferences.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring
• Office in the city centre of Gurgaon
• Flexible working hours and the option to do home office.
• Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• Access to an online learning platform with 20.000 online courses for coding, management
techniques, languages and many more.
What you'll need to know about us:
• OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under
17 market-leading brands such as Avito, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
• We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used
by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity
within local communities.
• We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of
a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
• We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging
markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the
largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily
lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
We empower people to upgrade their lives by making it easy for one billion people to exchange goods
and services through products and services customers love.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to
learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are
an equal opportunity employer
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in online gaming with a focus on skill-based games on the mobile platforms. Started by 2 IIT-K alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures & Smile Group with an aspiration to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
To know more about our recent funding coverage: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy, and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play.
- Role:- SDET 2
- A Software Engineer Test (SDET) at Zupee is a master of all. It combines the "building" aspect of software engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product.
- Reporting Managers:- SDET Lead
- Location:- Agnostic/Work from anywhere
- Experience in Manual Testing & Automation - UI and Functionality.
- Experience in Database using any ETL tool.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Hands Experience in ,white box testing, Test Case execution, result generation, status reporting and Defect reporting, Regression Testing, JIRA
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Good knowledge on any automation tool and Framework
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
- Has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate.
- They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and
- Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Java/Python programming (testing area)
- 1-4.5 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing
- Experience in back end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc)
- Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
- Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get an engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Seniority Level: Senior QA
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3-6 years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality-related issues.
2. Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
3. Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
4. Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Expertise in testing different QA Methodologies black box, white box, and gray box for both web UIs and backends both manually and automation.
* Ability to code and maintain back-end automation frameworks written in distributed programming languages such as Python.
* Ability to automate Android applications using tools such as Appium.
* Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, or other API testing tools.
* Experience working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
* Excellent in test strategizing, planning, estimation, execution, and reporting.
* Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
* Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening centre of Bangalore.
* A well fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies , a Foosball table to burst stress, weekly team engagement activities and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, timely formal and informal feedbacks are given.
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
- Familiar with standard Quality Assurance and development tools.