Skills: Java (Version 8), Microservices, AWS, NodeJS and Angular.
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore.
- Should be an Hands on Developer.
- Should be an independent Developer.
- Project Details: Will work Energy Monitoring (Electrical Domain)).
- Domain: Any Domain.
AWS (Lambda, S3, ECS, CICD,. Etc.)
MEAN stack (NodeJS, AngularJS, MongoDB)
Title: Software Development Engineer Fullstack
Duration: Permanent / Fulltime
- Development and potentially maintenance of advanced software systems and their features.
- Interact with customers and partners to scope and estimate user stories from acceptance criteria.
- Produce highly testable code with an emphasis on quality and correctness.
- Work alongside other engineers to improve technology, while consistently applying established effective software development practices.
- Attend regular project meetings, report on progress and setbacks, and participate in both planning and retrospective exercises.
- Expertise in React, Nodejs,
- 3 years of SQL server development
- Database design SOAP, REST
7+ years of overall software development experience.
2+ years of distributed cloud systems architecture.
Good understanding of SQL and experience in designing database structures.
Understanding of frontend development and frameworks at a high level.
High availability and fault tolerance systems design experience.
Test Driven Design practitioner and good understanding of unit Testing and comprehensive test suite building.
Customer focused with good analytical thinking and problem solving.
Metrics based progress monitoring and reporting capabilities.
Flexibility to interface with cross timezone teams.
Should have led cross-functional teams like frontend, backend, UI/UX, devops, QA, etc.
Experience in security practices for web applications.
Note: Hands on experience in Angular is also must.
OREN is a rapidly growing technology business in Sustainability Analytics and Reporting space. Our ambition is to help companies include sustainability into their core business strategies and culture.
We are looking for Fullstack Engineers (MERN) to help us in the next stage of our journey with experience in developing real-time server applications based on Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB databases. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You are expected to work with the best selection of tools, libraries, and cloud platforms to deliver a high-performance, scalable, flexible, reliable, and seamlessly integrated back-end solution to be used with a variety of mobile and web-browser-based clients.
-- Design and write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable, and reusable code
-- Design & develop full-stack modules and components and promote coding best practices
-- Develop APIs and scripts using backend programming languages like Node.js
-- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
-- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
-- You will have ownership of developing and maintaining various backend services that support features in our application and website
-- Integrating solutions to enterprise software and legacy software
-- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
-- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
-- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- 4+ years professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or foreign equivalent)
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages like Node.js and Express.js with state management tools like Redux
- Good understanding of React, Next.JS, Bootstrap, and Material UI
- Thorough understanding of modeling and scaling databases like Firestore, and SQL
- Expertise in developing micro-services based REST APIs and exposure to API Gateway (GraphQL a plus)
- Should be well-versed with collaboration tools like Git and Swagger
- Significant experience in developing high performance, distributed, and scalable applications with container deployment (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Comfortable working within GCP, AWS, Azure, or equivalent ecosystem
-Bonus point: Experience working with ML and recommendation systems
- Preference will be given to the Immediate joiner
- Should be a team player, have a positive outlook towards challenges, and contribute to the growth of the team and company
1st Round - Techincal Assessment: a) Online Quiz b) Take Home Assignment
2nd Round - Joint video call discussion with Co-Founder and CTO
Oren is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Should have delivered successful end-to-end development to deployment experience on Web applications and Api’sin last 4-12 years
· Extensive experience with C#, .Net Core, Web API, Oops, Design patterns & principles.
· Experience in MySQL is a must and added advantage to have knowledge of NOSQL database.
· Extensive experience in writing rest full API
· Experience in using version controls such as GIT, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
· Good to have experience in testing and debugging new programs using
- Certificate of Course in Django & Python or ReactJs or ReactNative.
- Knowledge of NodeJs/Next.Js, Elastic Search, AWS, Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of MySql/MongoDB
- Knowledge of Graphql
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable with Git version control system
Candidates shortlisted in machine test will have to fill the Job Application Form shared by us & go for final interview round with Software Department Head
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Designing developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- 7-9 years Mandatory experience of React.js
- Mandatory prior experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Mandatory experience in responsive web designing.
- Mandatory experience in SCSS, CSS
- Mandatory experience with current specifications of ECMAScript
- Mandatory experience with Express Node.js
- Mandatory experience with RESTful APIs
- Mandatory experience with HTML, SaaS
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with Database such as SQL
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
development experience. Must be well conversant with latest design patterns.
● Very strong in Object Oriented Programming.
● Development model Server Side and Client Side. Hands on working experience with
● Detailed understanding of MVC framework
● Must be familiar with Database design principles and Tuning
Github/Stockoverflow or Angel co Account will be added advantage
- Software Developer (Must have experience in all technologies .Net, Angular JS, MVC, jQuery & Sql Server) – 4 to 5 years’ experience