Graphic Design Lead
A designer with 3+ years of experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the F&B sector, to truly support us. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer should be able to hit the ground running.
Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, for social media, in-store assets, websites and digital ads.
- Ideate with the Anand team on ideas and creative ways to tell our story. Ideas should be translatable to elegant and amazing design.
- Work on creating and developing packaging designs for of boxes
- Consult with Anand’s leadership and marketing team marketing team to create cohesive designs that reflect our Brands language.
- Work with the creative agency to ensure the designs are as per brand guidelines and done in a timely manner
- Degree in Fine Art Design or visual design preferred
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects or Premiere pro, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, with a marketing or creative agency or an F&B business.
- Commercial photography and videography skills will be a big advantage
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers.
What we’ll give you
- All the resources, tools and equipment you need to do your best work.
- The liberty to establish our new design language and work on ideas the way you want
- You are on your own. This is a chance to become the brand custodian with everything design.