About Inbound Mantra
Founded in 2011, https://www.inboundmantra.com/" target="_blank">Inbound Mantra is a profitable https://www.inboundmantra.com/inbound-marketing-agency/" target="_blank">inbound marketing agency based in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR. It has 8 employees currently and works in the domain of Inbound Marketing with a focus on SaaS. Inbound Mantra is also an important HubSpot Partner that happens to serve the HubSpot ecosystem across the entire world.
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Working Days & time: 5 days | flexible
Skills Required :
- Must required to have a deep familiarity with the following technologies and its application to business solutions: Python, SQL, and AWS e.g., EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experienced with the following will be given preference: Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube.
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to help
nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and
exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform
& build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and
together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration &
passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products,
company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region. He
was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global (8 countries) & create global high
quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
About the role
You are an exceptional engineer first, and have experience in mentoring the
engineers in the team.
Build a strong engineering team & culture, hiring great engineers along our
Engineer new products and features, improve existing products and features.
Working knowledge of Devops & Infra part of the setup.
What are we looking for?
5+ years experience across the engineering stack (both frontend & backend).
Principal engineer 2
Bachelor/Masters of engineering.
You're proficient with multiple parts of our technology stack: React/Swift,
TypeScript, Node.js, and Postgres.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India)
to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are not fixated about any one programming language & can learn new tech
You are clear that problem solving & shipping >> scaling in the 0 to 1 stage.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You have expertise in data engineering, video or audio engineering.
You contribute to open source projects.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
An hour long technical interview where we shall dive deep into your past
experience and your ability to solve simple yet intriguing problem statements.
Optionally, you may have to work on a small assignment to ensure a good
match. (We care about your time and hence the assignment is designed to be
completed within a couple of hours time)
We are backed by a top-tier VC firm
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
It is a freshwater fish and seafood supply chain platform.It is a B2B marketplace leveraging technology to deliver the fastest harvest-to-retail in the industry.Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.We are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a senior full stack developer, you will contribute to our end to end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable code and deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyse requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices and coding standards for full stack development
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Expertise in React.js & node.js and related ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL and other modern JS ecosystems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases and expertise in at least one database system
- Experience with planning, execution and maintenance of test infrastructure for backend workflows
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with CI/CD and setting up monitoring infrastructure
- Experience with Flutter
- Interest in blockchain and computer vision related ML systems
- Experience working on high traffic systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Location: Coimbatore, TN
Jr Developer required for Product Development
Good knowledge in PHP, Wordpress Database
Real time work experience in PHP (Minimum 1 Year)
Website / Web Application by Using Wordpress
Manage / Customize the Existing Web Application
Integration with other applications
Should be a good team player
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with 2 to 5 years of real-time experience.
Looking for Full stack .NET Developer who will work closely with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA Team to develop cutting edge web-based solutions in a Product Development Environment. The job involves working with some of the latest technologies including React.js, WCF, REST services, jQuery and AJAX.
Should be experienced with Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
Ability to work within a team and work independently
Experience with the full SDLC, including design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
Excellent communication skills
Experience working on a CRM product or a Marketing Automation or Analytics tool or Digital Publishing is a major advantage
Experience with Microsoft Design patterns and Microsoft Enterprise Library
Development experience with data integration technologies including Web API, REST, SOAP, JSON and XML
Strong working knowledge of debugging for rapid development; experience with development tools such as Firebug, Fiddler
Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with support for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Windows and Safari, Firefox, Chrome on MAC
Strong written and verbal communications skills
TFS/VSTS/SVN and any source management experience like Git, AWS CodeCommit etc.
Working knowledge in Node.js, React.js, and Twitter bootstrap framework is an advantage
Knowledge of CI/CD process and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.
Mirabel Technologies is the world's leader in media management software for the publishing industry with over 15,000 websites, magazines, and newspapers in 20 different countries who use Mirabel Products. This dynamic technology company is based in the booming seaside city of Fort Lauderdale, two blocks from beautiful Las Olas Boulevard and is known for its creative entrepreneurial environment and high employee retention levels. Mirabel recently launched Mirabel's Marketing Manager, a cutting-edge marketing technology startup product that focuses on email marketing, lead identification, customer relationship management, prospecting and data appending tools. The company is looking for dynamic employees who want to join a growing company in an exciting industry.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Atelast 4+ years expereince in Angular and Nodejs
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Strong proficiency on Node.js, React.js, JEST, and frameworks available for it
At least two years experience as a Node.js developer.
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent application issues outside of business hours.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We have openings for MERN Stack Developer.
Job Description : We are looking for developers with a minimum of 4 years of experience as MERN Stack Developer
Locations : Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Delhi
- Should have work experience in a MERN Stack Developer
- Experience on NodeJS, ExpressJS, or Restify, ReactJS.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, CSS.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MERN Full-stack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage :
2. Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git) o Also have Onsite opportunity.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related.
• 5+ years of professional development experience.
• Deep experience in web applications, object-oriented programming, web services, REST,
Cloud computing, AWS/Azure, node.js, full-stack development
• Experience with multiple programming languages and frameworks including at least one
• Experience in designing, developing and managing large scale web services
• Experience designing APIs and frameworks that are used by others
• Familiar with Git, Confluence, and Jira
• Exceptional problem-solving skills, with experience in defining and understanding complex
system architectures and design patterns
• Excellent communication skills. Be able to articulate technical decisions and produce
excellent technical documents
• Experience creating and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration
• Contribution to open source is a plus
• Experience developing cross-platform applications is a plus