Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
1-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating ReactJS based solutions
1-2 years with Node.js and Express
Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Additional Skills & Competencies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
GraphQL knowledge is plus
Developing for mobile platforms
Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
We have a full-time opportunity for the Junior Architect position with our company. PFB... JD for the same. Please let me know if you are not just looking for a job change but also a challenging job role with a highly enthusiastic and core technical team to work with!
Delivery Solutions(https://www.deliverysolutions.co) enable retailers’ access, orchestrate, and optimize last-mile deliveries for forward-deployed inventory. Delivery Solutions unlocks last-mile deliveries for retailers using their own e-commerce assets. Make anytime and Anywhere Local Delivery direct from Retailer to Customer possible.
Role and Designation - Junior.Architect - MEAN STACK and AWS
Location: Mumbai/ Remotely Working
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Position: 1
- Develop and evolve Technical Strategy & Roadmap
- Analyse the competition information and define winning strategies
- Develop & Define World-Class Architecture and Design
- Specify, propose and present innovative solutions and lead high-quality end-to-end solution/ technical architecture and design
- Document and consolidate architectural decisions and technical designs via documentation and UML diagrams
- Use Asana to build a roadmap, releases, and bi-weekly sprint plans to track progress
- The prototype, evaluate and recommend the most suitable platform
- Keep Refactoring principles going as we evolve on architecture and design
- Collaborate closely with the development team and designers and other stack holders to generate ideas and creative solutions to problems
- Review all critical functionality & test code. Help Teams in removing bottlenecks
- Be customers advocate and leverage the internal teams to meet customers’ expectations and satisfaction
- Team handling of more than 15+
- Must Have expertise in MEAN (MongoDB/ Express.js- Angular 4+/Node.js/ AWS)
- 2+ years of experience in architecture and solution design with a product company
- Must have strong hands-on experience with API Development and DevOps.
- Ability to translate highly complex business requirements into scalable technical design
- Strong Understanding of Software design principles, Industry Best Practices, and Standards.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and Design Patterns
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Thought leadership skills to influence stakeholders on architectural designs, and team members on the right choice of technology.
Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you'll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Are a great mentor and help provide short, medium and long term solution to the team
- Love solving challenging problems which may be nonroutine and differing in nature. Solutions may not be apparent and require evaluation and interpretation
- Are a brilliant developer following Industry’s best practices
- Obsessed about performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Open to work on any tech stack
Extra brownie points:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- You know the prevalent architecture and design patterns
- Have solved problems which helped scale business multifold
What will you work on:
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
Why work with us?
- Because we are awesome! Product, UI/UX, and Engineering work together to build products towards a common goal, i.e. providing the best experience to our customers.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" Platform.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment.
• Hands on experience on SharePoint applications using Client and Server Object modelling .
• Experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
Desired Experience Range 7+ years
Location: Mumbai / Work from Home
Minimum 7+ years of experience in professional software development with MEAN / MERN / LAMP stack experience
About the company:
They are a technology start-up, that provides a cash-flow management solution for SME’s to automate their receivables and payable cycle.
Its mission is to be the simplest and most cost-effective service-provider for SMEs to manage their cash flow and business compliances.
Think of the exponential improvement in the usability of your phone when you switched from a feature phone to a smartphone. This is the kind of transformation that they hope to realize in the world of SME finance. Through the power of existing technologies and new innovations, their mission is to connect, integrate and automate financial management for SMEs. Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will reduce the cost and friction in accounting and business compliance, to provide SMEs greater control over their businesses.
They are backed by Arihant Patni and Xelpmoc, among other marquee investors.
1. Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies/paradigms such as AI/ML, Microservices, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN and MongoDB
2. Experience in defining and implementing and managing cloud infrastructure
3. Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology advancements into product delivery
4. Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
5. Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
6. Setting best practices across the coding process
7. Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review
board for the governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
8. Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
9. Maintain current knowledge of all relevant technology developments and seek
opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the client
10. Create architecture scope, definition, construction, and execution
11. Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met
12. Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met
13. Ability to work with cross-functional teams and articulate the technology vision and drive adoption across the Unit
1. Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
2. Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
3. Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
4. Understanding of strategic IT solutions
5. Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
6. Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
7. Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg
MongoDB / MySQL)
8. Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs, etc
9. Organizational and leadership skills
10. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
11. Experience with Product-centric Organizations
The candidate will report to the CTO / VP-Products
Location Mumbai / Work from Home
2+ years of work experience in full-stack development
Experience with IoT platforms would be a plus
o Data Structures and Algorithms, Bit Manipulation, Time vs Space Complexity, Linux/Unix o Object-oriented programming using languages such as Java/Python
o Server-side languages: Python (Flask) or Node.js
o Database technology: MongoDB(preferred), PostgreSQL
o Cloud services: AWS (EC2, S3, Lightsail)
• Familiarity with:
o Pytest, Chrome Debugger, Heroku, AWS (Lambda, ECS, EKS), CI/CD, Apache or Nginx
Server, Redux, GraphQL APIs, Firebase
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions using software engineering.
See through a project from conception to finished scalable product.
Work with UI/UX designers for web design features
Build the front-end website architecture through appealing visual design
Design user interactions on web pages
Develop back end website applications
Design and develop APIs
Design and create client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Ensure cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications
Test product to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade product
Create security and data protection settings
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
Strong communication skills with an ability to voice opinions and share his/her ideas succinctly.
Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
Passion for self-improvement and self-teaching
An analytical mind and an eye for attention to detail
Proactivity & curiosity