Zethic Technologies is one of the leading creative tech studios based in Bangalore. Zethic’s team members have years of experience in software development. Zethic specializes in Custom software development, Mobile Applications development, chatbot development, web application development, UI/UX designing, and consulting.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experience in JAVA 8/9, spring boot, Spring data JPA, Spring REST, Spring, Spring social Spring Cloud, spring Module, Vert.x, hibernate
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Design and build advanced Web applications with Core Java, J2EE.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Writing clean, efficient, and secure code
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS, Angular/REACT, node.js,npm,Webpack
- Experience in Spring framework
- Build and Deploy a Java Web Application using AWS,dockers,jenikins, maven/Gradle, tomcat
Why join us?
● We’re multiplying and the sky’s the limit
● Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from them
● We care about delivering value to our excellent customers
● We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas
● We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and interests to make our Company succeed. We celebrate and respect all our employees equally.
Zethic ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Zethic Technologies
Zethic is a creative development hub for building scalable and business ready Web and Mobile applications
· Designing and building the website front-end.
· Creating the website architecture.
· Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
· Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
· Conducting website performance tests.
· Troubleshooting content issues.
· Conducting WordPress training with the client.
· Monitoring the performance of the live website.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
· Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
· Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
· Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
· Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
· Ability to manage projects.
· Good communication skills.
- Software Developer with minimum 2+ years of development experience in .net
- Write effective and reusable code using the MVVM framework
- Expertise in .net core, OOPS concept and .net coding guidelines
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns
- Good in logical and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to understand requirements
- Knowledge of unit testing and code analysis tools will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure services will be added advantage
- Knowledge of working with XML will be added advantage
- Looking for an Angular Developer who has deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Should be flexible to adapt quickly to new technologies as required.
- Hands on and implementation of Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Good experience on OOPS Design skills.
- Experience with consuming RESTful services
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Should have good knowledge of the MVVM frameworks
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure is an added advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have strong programming knowledge in Angular (Angular v8+) with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
Experience: 7+ years
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Hands on experience in Spring Boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• 7+ Yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing Rich Internet based applications
• Experience with Spring boot and Angular 6 or above.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
Experience Required :
- Must have hands on development experience of 4 to 8 years.
Skills Required :
Candidate must have good experience in the following :
- Angular JS/Vue JS
- Java script/Jquery
- SQL Server
- WEB API Good To Have :
1. DevExpress / DevExtreme Third Party Control
2. HTML, CSS.
• Proficiency in C# • Experience using .NET Core and .NET framework 4.5+ an added advantage • Experience in developing ASP.NET Core MVC applications • Should be familiar with using APIs (REST/SOAP).
• Senior knowledge of ADO.NET
• Proficient knowledge of MSSQL
• Database design including indexes and data integrity
• implementing enterprise application patterns
• Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
• Should Test and Debug various .NET Applications.
• Should have troubleshooting Skills.
• Strong communication skills. Roles & Responsibilities
• We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications.
• The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
• Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, its essential that you are skilled at problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 6 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must required skill: Mongo DB, Express, Angular(2+), Node.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team. You'll be part of the growing engineering team. You'll be primary responsible for front-end development using frameworks like React.js/Vue.js, but having backend-experience is a plus. If you are ready to make an immediate impact with a fun and talented team, we would love to hear from you.
- Expertise on React.js or Vue.js
- Good understanding of CSS/Bootstrap Expertise on Express.js
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience on MySQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated ability to develop, scale, and maintain SaaS applications end-to- end; everything from what the customer sees to the code on the server
- Maintain a driving force to write clean and concise code
We are looking for an experienced IT MEAN Stack Developer who has an indepth knowledge and skills encompassing the front end, back end, language, Server, API, Database, DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with atleast 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Expert level design & coding skills .NET framework. Must have wide range of exposure to all .NET framework components like ASP.Net with C#, MVC Ado.Net, WPF, WCF etc. Unit Test Framework
- Good exposure to UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
- Work on relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Non-relational database – Mongo DB/Postgres
- Agile development methodologies and techniques & tools
- Experience in web services, Microservices
- Experience in developing complex/custom application
- Should be able to mentor Software Engineers to support design, code and meet software quality code standards as well as independently design and deliver projects
- Technical Hands on, Passionate, creative and team player
- Solving critical business problems and strong delivery focused
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience in cloud native application development using Azure or AWS will be an advantage
- Direct customer communication with European/US customers.
- Customer site work experience