ii. Work on features and come up with design approach
iii. Work on designing and implementing scalable web application using micro-services, containers (like dockers etc.), orchestrators (like Kubernetes etc.) in Widows environment with Angular, node.js and Mongo DB
iv. Ability to foresee and identify potential problems for as well as solicit suggestions for improvement
v. Detailed understanding of the scalable system design
vi. Attention to detail and Ability to meet project deadlines and work under pressure
i. Must be proficient in writing and editing Angular, HTML, CSS code
ii. Have worked on Full stack development, with experience in MEAN stack
iii. Worked in Database scaling and use with microservices, eventual consistency aspects, API gateway, load balancer etc..
iv. Well versed with design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation
v. Knowledge/Experience of web-scale architecture
vi. Experience in designing and development of existing monolith architecture to microservice based is a plus
vii. Excellent communication skills, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical audiences
About Divistha Networks
Required Skills & Experience
Full Stack Developer
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017 and above, SQL Server 2016 and above
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC and MVC core, Web API and .Net Core web Api
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design understanding
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
- C# and .NET Framework • Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Azure
- Installation and deployment (Azure App)
- Experience with automated builds and deployment (Azure DevOps, TeamCity and Docker)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Angular or React UI framework
- Experience with Logi Analytics (Graylog etc.)
- Experience with .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC
- Azure Function, Azure Service bus, Event hub, AWS Lambda, ElastiCache
Experience with NOSQL databases (Mongo or Cosmos)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- Hands on experience in development
- Preferred experience in leading a team
Minimum 5 years of experience with server-side Java and Spring framework
- Knowledge of HTML5 and ReactJS/Angular
- Experience with SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Experience with data analysis and data modeling on a relational DB platform
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and approaches
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Strong understanding of data-structures and algorithms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on Data Mining and analytical work experience
- Knowledge of fixed income and equities trading
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
- Have experience improving performance of frontend and backend applications
- Have worked in product development setup with good agility and hustle
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
- One of the fastest growing B2B startup in India
- Leveraging Technology to disrupt the unorganized manufacturing and B2B domain
- Work on Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, IoT and bring some of the latest technologies in redefining the B2B experience for made to order products
Xangars is a global IT solutions provider leading the off shoring revolution with its cutting-edge services that provide support and impetus to emerging & established businesses in the areas of IT consulting, product engineering, social networking, custom software development, application integration and maintenance. With its signature innovative approach to technology solutions, Xangars has effectively leveraged the market presence & profitability for clients hailing from backgrounds as diversified as entertainment houses, educational institutions, healthcare industries, financial organizations, travel companies and regional communities.
Company Name : Leading Financial co. payroll of Xangars Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
# Only Immediate joinees Or 15 to 20 Days
Location : Kurla
Designation : Developer - BAU
Role : Senior Developer (Tech Lead)
Years of exp : 2 to 6 years
WFH and after lockdown, Work From Office, Mumbai
Technical Skills : Essential
Databases: MS SQL, mongodb
ORM Tool : Entity framework.
Concept : DBMS, OOPs, SOLID principles,
Exposure to Open Source technologies, Modular UI Screens, N Tier Architecture, scalability, multithreading, Loosely coupled system
Duties to be performed
- RND on exploration of new technologies
- Ensuring Unit Testing of developed product
- Support the existing project
- Designing a service oriented application
- Building reusable services
- Cost effective tech solution
- Integration of multiple applications
- Define Standards for designing a system
- Should have expert level knowledge to Design, Develop and test Web Apps with Angular versions 6 and above.
- Node JS as backend will be advantage
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
Primary: Core Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Angular 4+ version, HTML, CSS
- Should have hands on experience on Angular 4 + version and Java Development.
- An in-depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply the same.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or Rest Easy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
- Hibernate/JPA, jQuery, bootstrap, Webservices, Good communication skills.
Work Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Work Location – Pune (Viman Nagar)
About Company: Great Places to Work certified company
AIT Global India Pvt. Ltd. ( LINK ) is one of the formidable IT Services Organization which has deeper expertise in various areas of Technology to address the critical business priorities of customers from Public Sector, Education, E-Commerce, Healthcare, BFSI, Financial Services, Automobile, Manufacturing Retail and a lot more. Organizations belonging to these industries have to – not only be agile towards the Technological Disruptions and maintain a steady / balanced course towards its business priorities, but also Overcome the Challenges to Maintain Costs & ‘Ensure Long-Term Growth’ as this scenario isn’t going away anytime soon. We are headquartered out of Matawan, New Jersey (USA). In the past one and half decade, we have organically grown from service to service each time exceeding our goals and moving forward towards the next. There are a range of services which we could deliver for the customers that could add value to their business goals or objectives, which help them attain new milestones of growth. With almost a Decade and a Half Years of Happy Customers from different parts of the world for services ranging from Web Technologies, Mobile Technologies, Product Development, DevOps, Data & Analytics, Quality Assurance, Digital Content Management, to emerging Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cyber Security, Cloud and more... our organization has served customers when it mattered them the most; to help them achieve their business growth priorities. While doing this we now have almost 100 employees working from USA on H1 Visa working in 4 different time zones and in India we have around 200+ Employees, working on different IT projects out of the two locations in Pune.
And of course - As an IT Services Organization we are also helping our customers with Subject Matter Experts from various fields of Technology on a 'Contract to Hire' basis as a part of our Consulting Line of Business.
We have our Registered Office at Wanowrie and our India Development Centre is located at Viman Nagar, E- Space IT Park.
We are proud to be ISO certified and as Great Place to work certified since last wo consecutive years. AIT Global India feels honoured to have recently certified and featured in CIO Review earning recognition among their "Most promising RPA Service Provider" Companies.