We are looking for a full-stack developer interested in architecting and building innovative cross-border financial products. In this role, you will:
- Build high-performing web and native applications that are robust and easy to maintain
- Work closely with engineers, product teams (R&D, UI/UX Design, Product Operations, Quality Assurance), and other cross-functional teams (Data Analytics, Marketing, etc.) to architect, build, test, launch, and validate products; as well as continuously identify room for improvement across our products and processes
What we're seeking Experience
- 4+ years of experience with React.js (and/or React Native) and Redux
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js
- 4+ years of experience with SQL databases
- 2+ years of experience with Redis
- 2+ years of experience with AWS and serverless infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Redux, REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with Next.js or similar, and Fastify or similar
- Experience with deploying and maintaining the microservice architecture
- Familiarity with code versioning and review tools like Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with native build tools like Android Studio, XCode, and Gradle
- Experience with DevOps is a plus
- Experience with SecOps, building secure applications, and InfoSec is a plus
- Experience building a scalable product is a plus Additional qualities
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and vice versa
- Ability to implement, document, and communicate architecture, design decisions, and processes
- Ability to write readable, clean code
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A proactive mindset and independent problem solver
- A constant learner (we are a fast-growing start-up and want you to grow with us!)
- A strong team player with strong verbal and written communication
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
● Delivering high availability and performance
● Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
● Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
● Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
● Ensuring designs comply with specifications
● Preparing and producing releases of software components
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering.
2+ years experience in front end development using React or another JS or TS based language such as VueJS, Angular 8years.
2+ years experience in modern web design.
2+ years experience in full stack development using Python or PHP based backends.
1+ years experience microservices development.
1+ years experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway or similar.
Understanding of OAuth or OIDC authentication flows Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 secure coding recommendations.
Exposure to basic Database Design.
Exposure to and understanding of PromQL or GraphQL, REST and SOAP.
Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal working relationships with peers and customers.
Thoroughness and a high level of attention to detail.
Must be able to conceptualise systems that comprise of people, process and/or technologies and consider the broader integration perspectives.
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- A hands-on on React, MongoDB
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
What will help you boost up your application?
- React Material UI Framework: Material UI
- Backend: Node.js, Meteor.js framework
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter based mobile apps, data analytics and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at office.
What will you be paid?
INR 3 - 10 Lakhs per annum
However, Most importantly, you will need to be very passionate about building products and will need to thrive in a startup environment.
- Architect, develop and maintain core products and services of the company.
- Create database architecture and best practises for optimization in speed and product operating costs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs with high-volume large scale transaction processing capabilities.
- Collaborate with design teams to ensure flawless UI and UX is achieved
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work with customers in evaluating technical requirements.
- Work closely with the product managers to achieve product vision and goals
- Review work of other developers and contractors, provide feedback and mentoring.
- Assist in the hiring of technical talent.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role for atleast 3 years
- In depth knowledge of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Automating the building and deploying of code along with continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- Strong experience is deploying and managing application in AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum 2 years experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Most important requirements and TLDR -
- Know how to create apis and applications
- Know how to architect and scale databases
- Know how to build front end for applications
- Know how to deploy applications on the cloud
Our Tech Stack: React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS
OneDigitalTrust, Inc. is a B2B2C software startup disrupting the traditional estate planning & wellness industry to serve all adult Americans, but especially those that usually cannot afford the traditional methods to protect themselves and their loved ones.
We are currently recruiting a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to add to our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, goal-driven individual to help advance their experience and learn from a collaborative environment and help take our company to the next level.
Our platform is an enterprise white-label configurable platform with comprehensive capabilities that sells itself. Our biggest goals are to continue to enhance the capabilities of the platform to meet the needs of the users.
The following would be your responsibilities:
- Assuming full-stack technical delivery of the Company’s SaaS platform under the direction of the CTO; supporting the architecture and development of the product platform;
- Supporting the policies, and procedures of Company’s platform security to adhere to industry standards and as may be requested in case of security audit requests;
- Helping in the creating/management of the Development, Testing (QA) and Production architecture, standards processes and procedures for the product/platform;
- Helping improve the technical team's processes as per our retrospective learnings and best practices;
- Estimating bug/feature implementation tasks to help with sprint/release planning
- Experience with creating, and maintaining third-party integration partner's technical relationships and APIs integration; including handling issues, version changes, and impacts to the platform;
- Delivering and Maintaining our continuously enhanced ODT product platform;
- Helping ensure the regular release, enhancement, maintenance and operation of the ODT DEV/TEST/PROD infrastructure and environment and uptime;
- Providing key inputs into the definition of the platform’s evolution from both a requirements and technical implementation and maintenance perspective; and
- Supporting Company business development and marketing activities to promote the sale and after-sale support to prospects and customers.
The following describes the type of person we are seeking:
- Strong TDD mindset for automated testing, and experience with lean/agile development methodologies in a startup environment
- Experience with maintenance of CI/CD based software delivery
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on the existing code base
- Having an architectural mindset and identify where maintain and enhance systems, but also know when we can refactor components
- Have a structured / process-oriented way of thinking and are able to build new features and models that will last through significant business scaling
- Can understand business needs and ability to maintain high-value product to optimize for the best user experience.
- Bonus points for heavy test automation experience and front-end/UI experience with Storybook
What We Offer:
Startup culture with a strong team-centric environment. We work hard and have fun.
Independence to work autonomously. We care about results. The opportunity to learn & master the art of agile software delivery and automated testing. We invest heavily in the development of our team members.
Working at Auxesis Infotech Pvt Ltd is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region. With an emphasis on interactive and creative engagement, we have continued to better help the companies we serve to make a difference in their communities with an improved digital and interactive experience.
- Good level understanding of jQuery & integrated modules.
- Should have a working knowledge of databases preferably MySql.
- Working understanding of HTML5, CSS
- Self-reliant in Coding and Solving complex algorithms.
- Should have a positive attitude and be a good team player
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to develop and write code quickly and adapt to different Frameworks
- knowledge in documentation is an added advantage Responsibilities and Duties
- Would be responsible to work on the projects as per requirement
- Expected to have learnability and open to learning new skills Required Experience, Skills
- Experience in Core PHP, MySql, and PHP frameworks (preferably Drupal & WordPress)
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days working
- Work from home
- Onsite opportunities
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- WordPress plugin development and expansion.
- Management of WordPress development environment.
- Performing WordPress updates.
- WordPress Child Theme development.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical. Should be a team player.