•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent
•4+ years of Proven experience as a Drupal developer with a strong portfolio of Drupal-based
∙ Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solution including data, display and information
∙Experience with Drupal 8 and 9, including custom module development and theming.
•Familiarity with Drupal's API and hook system for extending core functionality.
•Knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases and SQL query optimization.
•Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
•Understanding of web security best practices and Drupal-specific security considerations.
•Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
•Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A french based Manufacturing MNC
Proficiency in Oops Concepts and C# (Professional)
ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | MVC applications (Advanced)
Entity Framework | ADO.NET (Moderate)
Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle | LINQ | Couch base (Moderate)
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Dependency injection , IoC containers using: Autofac , Handlers,
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Client side framework jQuery | Typescript| Angular 3.*+ (Moderate)
Knowledge in micro services architecture using service brokers would be an added advantage
Knowledge of cybersecurity aspects on application development would be added advantage
Should be able to identify application performance bottleneck and solve / recommend solutions
Develop, perform unit testing
Working knowledge on source control GIT Lab
Project management using JIRA
- Design and develop REST-based web services utilizing Java micro services web frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions, as needed
- Perform web services tuning and performance testing
- Implement unit tests as needed
- Support front-end developers in leveraging web services
- Automate/script common developer tasks, continually optimize personal and team workflows
- Infrastructure setup and configuration
- Engage in code review and feedback process
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC processes
- Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate
- Relational data modelling concepts and experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar
- Adopted opinionated RESTful web services design patterns
- Microservices-based application architecture
- Application containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other)
- Other modern technologies relevant to the technology stack defined here
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in developing end-to-end applications using Node.Js.
- Understanding or experience with programming languages like PHP and frameworks like Codeigniter
- Solid background of Object-Oriented concepts, Data Structures, and web development cycle.
- Experience with relational and graph databases (Mysql, Mongo, Dynamo DB)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proficiency with code version tools such as Git, BitBucket
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Proficiency in writing clean and maintainable code
- Skilled with code optimization techniques
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Must be able to write up Technical / Non-Technical Documentation.
Culture alert: For TransFunnel, culture plays a major role. We believe in the power of ONE. We know that company culture can make or break your work experience and so we have a https://www.transfunnel.com/about-us/our-team">team that puts the human connect before anything else. Whether we work from office, home or anywhere -- we keep the connection going with plenty of fun activities. Also, we have a flat hierarchy. Hit apply if you think exploring this role would be work with fun!
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in of. NET and Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design preferrable.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Should be familiar with Agile methodologies.Responsibilities:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design Write technical documentation Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwareRequirements:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead who is highly
motivated and wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team. In this role, you
will join our Product R&D Team, the technical engine of EOX Vantage.
• Design, architect, and develop micro services in a cutting-edge product based
on LAMP, Elastic, and several latest frameworks, libraries, languages like
ReactJS, NodeJS, Go Lang, Ruby, Swift, React Native, etc.,
• Provide scalable and secure solutions to large customer problems worldwide.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
• Document the proposed architecture and standard components (low level
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
• Be part of product development team and contribute as developer along with
mentoring talented juniors
Skill Requirement – Mandatory
• 5-10 years of total experience and minimum 2 years of architecture
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP along with strong object-oriented programming
• Knowledge of developing web services / APIs (REST)
• Experience in PHP web development with ReactJS
• Extensive experience working on SQL / MySQL database
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure services (AWS)
• Hands on experience working as PHP full stack developer in previous roles
Good to Have:
• Hands on experience working on Camunda framework
• Exposure to third party tool/app integrations
• Hands on experience in using ZEND framework
• Exposure to mobile application development
Who we are:
EOX Vantage is the recognized global leader in providing digital transformation
solutions. EOX Vantage delivers premier solutions through our Enterprise Operating
System and Managed Services. Clients choose EOX Vantage products and services to
improve their operational efficiencies. Our proprietary software, the Enterprise
Operating System (EOX), and back-office support allow clients to focus on what they
do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of
their operations and improve their effectiveness with data and insights. Through the
actionable dashboards and data analytics of EOX Vantage’s secure, all-in-one
platform, businesses gain the visibility they need to make better informed decisions,
resulting in increased productivity, enhanced collaboration and reduced time and cost.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Are you a cricket enthusiast who also loves to build world-class
CricHeroes is looking for an All Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one of a kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are an action and result oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
- You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common
- design patterns.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is the world's largest Cricket Network with more than 7 Million
users. It helps local cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition and
improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and
- updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in
- technology development.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 2-6 years
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- You have demonstrated a track record in delivering ambitious targets.
- You believe in teamwork.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
- Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
- You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
- You will prepare and produce releases of the software platform and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- A good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the
scores by building a one-of-a-kind app for all the cricketers around the
world, please apply here.
Role & Responsibilities -:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming & Restful API
- Strong knowledge of Akamai CDN, Redis, AWS services
- Understanding of LAMP and MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with MySQL/ PgSQL/ Mongo databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have a strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- 2-4 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)