About Stradport technology solutions
About the Company
India's first platform to democratise access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree or network. By taking the Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realising their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
What will you be working on ?
You will be designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences across multiple platforms.
Single-handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project.
Collaborate with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design process to create user flows, wireframes & build user-interface mockups and prototypes.
Simplify complex user interactions, highlight product’s brand and unique personality
Evaluate and set best UI/UX best practices and standards
You have the unique opportunity to work on solving a problem end to end by building products from the ground up.
What will make you successful in this role ?
3+ years of experience in building user-experiences in B2C startups
The ability to empathize with the user through their journey and understand their needs
A deep understanding of the design process, experience using UX prototyping tools, as well as relevant fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to understand the constraints of the design
Ability to communicate with users, researchers, product and tech teams to ensure
everyone understands what is needed
Designation: UI/UX Designer
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for designing applications, user interfaces (UI), websites, mobile app & Dashboard design using Adobe Designing Tools
- Provide user interface design for Web-based projects, including dashboards, widgets, and products.
- Update UI per changing needs and requirements.
- Designing user interface for desktop and Web-based products.
- Create interactive prototypes and UI specifications, including screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and user-interface elements.
- Identify user needs and business requirements such as specifications, templates, storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from Tier-1 Institutes
- 4+ years of proven experience in designing UI/UX for mobile/web applications.
- Working on applications that are transactional and not informational
- Working with tools such as Figma
- Should have experience of working in start-up environment
- Experience of B2C product design in the financial services domain.
- Good expertise in UX design tools.
- Experience in UI/UX testing.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.
We have an opeing for UI/UX designer
Exp - 3 to 10 years
Location - Remote and Bangalore
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Candidate should be very creative in the design and should come up with intuitive ideas to present the given data to match a top-notch sports website
- UI designs should be compatible with all screen sizes both for Web and Mobile devices
Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements
Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
UI/UX for the product team
What You’ll Do:
● Create close working relationships with Product, Strategy, Marketing and
Engineering, to shape and deliver design vision and strategy
● Solve complex design problems and deliver extraordinary results
● Create an environment in which customer happiness, employee happiness and
company goals intersect and flourish
● Create design flows, IA, wireframes and experiences that are incredibly simple
● Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core products
● Collateral design for digital marketing
● Ideal candidate should have 3+ years of hands-on product design experience
with mobile and web products, and team-building skills
● An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual
design, interaction and delivery
● Ability to understand and analyse user needs and conducting frequent, iterative
usability testing in parallel with development
● Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe XD,
Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, illustrator , Photoshop
● Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design
● Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of
experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience would be
● Strong in visual UI skills and have knowledge of UX
● Good Communication skills
● People Management skills
● Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative
product development cycles
● Should be open to working on any design collateral whether related to app or
web or general physical/digital promotion design
About Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by
alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards
& Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+
corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees
are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories
Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which pegged at $2
billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like
GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
● 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX Engineer role
● Experience in designing low and high-fidelity interfaces using design best practices
● Experience is using tools such as Adobe Suite, InVision, Sketch, Figma (indicative not exhaustive)
● Track record of having developed a design language that meets the business vision
● Ability to work as part of an agile/scrum team
● Prior experience in designing responsive mobile Apps and Web Apps
● Carry out User Research to understand business requirements
● Document story boards, process flows and sitemaps based on user research
● Build Wireframes and Prototypes based on the requirements
● Carry out Usability Testing and capture the metrics to take objective decisions
● Create and enhance the UI/UX Design language