About Savvy Tekmate
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc in Creative Agencies. Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. Experience in Animation software - Flash/After Effects is preferred Good communication skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
Freshers are eligible to take interview
1+ years of video editing and design experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (including sound sync, audio noise removal, colour correction, title animations, should work on templates) Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner Good communication skills verbal and written Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling across teams.
- Create intuitive user-centered UX and design solutions for mobile apps based on the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities
- Plan and implement new designs for mobile app interfaces and optimize existing UI
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for website, dashboard, new features on the app etc
- Lead and define visual design to explore and develop consistent, engaging, easy to use design solutionsImplement consistent design language across all internal and external brand touch points
- Collaborate with the development team to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience
- Build brand design guidelines, best practices, style guides and standards
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant visual design/UI experience, mobile app UI or web app UI is preferred
- Proven experience of designing clean and aesthetic user interfaces, web content layouts and assets
- Proficient in design software such as figma, photoshop, illustrator, sketch, adobe suite, invision
- Fundamental understanding of design principles and concepts
- Strong portfolio of customer facing projects (preferably for tech companies)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working closely across functions like product, engineering and marketing teams
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
Responsibilities / Your mission, should you choose to accept🚀
- To design flows and experiences that are delightful, intuitive and elegant.
- Execute on a master level with an eagle eye for detail.
- Give feedback on product strategy and design work to continually push the level of quality on the team.
- Collaborate Product and Engineering to deliver a world class experience to our users.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals and implement improvements.
- Strive every day to ensure the product is more loved by customers than it was the day before
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design in a product company.
- Strong visual design skills, ideally with experience designing iconography, illustration and creating motion graphics
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build').
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software (mobile/web).
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of design work.
- Clean visual design sense and skills in typography and grids
- Hugely customer-focused with a passion for great customer journeys and experiences
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- Experience using data to inform design improvements
- Brownie points 🍪
- If you have built gamified consumer digital products or have ideas for the same.
- Illustration skills
- Creating motion graphics
- Strong visual design chops
Design is at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Across both, design has played a crucial role so far and it will continue to be one of the most important hires for interface. Hence you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be in charge of :
- Platform - Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to design for both B2B and B2C.
- Branding - All design aspects of creating, evolving and maintaining the brand
- Conversation Design Principles - You will create and own the Conversation Design Principles, which will be used by the rest of the teams to design how our AI Assistant will converse.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathize like an end-user
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS Product Design
- Experience in owning Product and Branding as a Full Stack Designer
- Experience in owning Conversation Design Principles previously is a plus otherwise you are a native English speaker who has an eye for UX with words and worry the UI/UX as we know today will not exist soon :)
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
- 4+ years of work experience
- Build intuition of the product as a whole
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, derive problem statements and plan design engagements. Also, proactively launch efforts to improve different aspects of the product
- Conduct research to understand real world practices and usage behaviours employing suitable methods and accessories
- Analyse findings, derive meaningful and actionable insights from research
- Create functions, features and formulate optimised task flows to solve business problems and cater to user needs in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Interpret the solution on to an interface using the principles of digital psychology, visual design and interaction design for web or/and mobile
- Present design propositions and solutions to stakeholders using wireframes, mock-ups or high fidelity prototypes, receive feedback, advocate for best practices and iterate based on feedback
- Decipher usage pattern with the help of analytics and iterate design to be more efficient
- Cultivate efficient frameworks and practices for the enrichment of the team and contribute for the improvement of design system
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web and mobile
- In depth understanding of the elements of a design system
- Great aptitude for solving complex business problems
Good to have skills
- Design specialisations - Illustration, motion design, graphic design, data visualisation, service design
- Domain specialisations - E-comm & B-B
- Cross-functional skills - Technological
Candidates with published/ written case studies will be preferred