Rocket Kommerce LLP: We are a Bangalore-based top-tier stealth-mode e-commerce enabling technology & solutions company powering several brands and leading e-commerce companies in India. Our product is a Cloud-based SaaS Inventory, Warehouse Management & Omni-Channel Solution. We have deep relationships with leading e-commerce companies in India and have processed over Rs 1500 crore of GMV. We are building out our product and technology platform and other services anticipating HUGE demand over next 6-12 months.
We are incubated, run and mentored by people from Facebook, Stanford, MIT, NASA, Columbia University, IIM, NIT, etc. This is a terrific opportunity to get into this high growth company at an early stage with great equity/ stock option.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of logistic and e-commerce operations including: vendor relations, product listings, vendor payments, keeping clear and open communication with e-commerce companies, monitor daily sales, and generate monthly sales report. The ideal candidate must be exceptional and very detailed oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Posses a good understanding of online technologies including online shopping and marketplace
• Coordination and close interaction with Category Team at e-commerce companies and vendors.
• Interface with vendors and e-commerce companies to ensure expectations are aligned with delivery target.
• Manages issues resolution with appropriate levels of urgency with internal personnel using solid negotiation skills and escalating to management.
• Timely Stocking of Inventory (PI, PO, Invoice, Delivery Logistics)
• Timely sharing of sales and payment reports.
• Developing a dynamic pricing strategy of sales, EOSS, festivals and lastly for stock clearance.
• Should be well versed in Purchase and procurement.
• Ensure vendors are paid on time
• Consolidate reports for vendors with sales performance and feedback.
• Consolidate sales and inventory reports for Financial Controller
• Ability to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
• Strong Relationship Management skills and Crisis Management skills.
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Ability to work in an unstructured and rapidly growing environment.
• Ready to take ownership and has drive and strong ability to execute.
• Excellent time management skills
• Highly energetic and self-starter
• 3+ years of experience
• Prior experience ideally in an e-commerce company or start-up is a plus
• Degree/Post Graduation
If interested please call - 08042640010.
Contact person - Ranjeeta
About Rocket Kommerce
Founded in 2015, Rocket Kommerce is a profitable company based in India. It has 51-250 employees currently and works in the domain of Ecommerce.