Leadership Jobs in Pune
Looking for a Sr/Lead QA Engineer.
5-10 years of experience, out of which at least 2 years in handling a team.
Collaborate with the other stakeholders, and devise the test objectives, organisational test policies, test strategies and test plans.
Estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with the team to acquire the necessary resources.
Recognise when test automation is appropriate and, if it is, plan the effort, select the tools, and ensure the team’s training. They may consult with other groups – e.g., programmers – to help them with their testing.
Lead, guide, add and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
Experience as a SCRUM master will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
This position is NOT WFH
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is
- an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Senior UI Design Leader for our energetic, product-focused UI designers team. You are:
- Have conceptualised Products at the Business, User, UX and Architecture levels with multi-disciplinary teams
- Have worked with global clients in a consulting or product team and understand communication and management protocols of large Banks
- Have a fine understanding of the fintech domain
- Understand the difference between UI and a UI Design system that can flex and scale
- Can imagine, articulate well, socialise and build consensus around your ideas
- Are hands-on and able to rapidly visualise ideas
- Are able to manage a team to deliver the UI in sprints across products
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You have only worked on a local product with a local team
- Have no end to end product experience
- Are process driven more than product driven
- Can only work in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- A team that works together with you
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to make quick, effective business decisions that work
- How to build a team that can deliver to your vision
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma / Adobe XD and Prototyping tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Must have Experience creating storyboards and Information Architecture
- Must have Customer-oriented data-led problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Professional writing and interpersonal skills.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Siddharth Kabra/Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
Global business process management company
Business Analyst (Strong P&C Insurance Experience Must)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Strong hands on P&C Insurance - Mandatory
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Performance, Security, Penetration, Vulnerability testing.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing an incredible and diverse team of fitness professionals, guiding them in the best practices in revenue generation, client engagement, client management, fitness package generation and trainer tools optimization.
- Guide onboarded fitness professionals of our Trainer Community with the next step of the process and ensure trainers remain engaged with the brand.
- Collaborate with the marketing and growth departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities for fitness professionals to grow.
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape to ensure trainer revenue maximisation.
- Engage with fitness professionals to get feedback and note grievances in the product and other business processes.
- Update and maintain the daily trainer report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on engagement targets and achievements
- Strategize with management on trainer community engagement programs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background in fitness industry with 5-6 years of experience
- Certifications in Fitness such as NASM, K11, etc
- Fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
You will be responsible for overseeing full product life-cycle development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop novel / unique digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
• Exposure And/or Experience with AI + ML A Plus;
• Must Be Good At Logic Building And Solving Problems;
• Blockchain / ZTA / ZKP / DLT and/or Similar Experience Preferred;
• Micro-Service Architecture And Implementation Experience Preferred;
• Knowledge and Experience With Front-End / UX / UI Development (Angular / HTML / CSS are primary);
• Knowledge and Experience With Back-End / Server / Micro-Services / Varied Development (NodeJS / MongoDB / SQL / eclectic API’s are primary)
• Experience In Reviewing And Implementing Unique Solutions, from Architecture to Analytics;
• Python And Any Other Coding Language Knowledge For Automation And Building Tools;
As a Talent acquisition professional -Recruiter, you will scout and engage with talent.
You will work with leaders & key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount
requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring
process in line with organization's culture.
The individual will need to ensure continuous pipeline creation for our
various open positions, Identification of prospective candidates using a
variety of channels/sources, and assessing candidates to ensure role
match, cultural fitment, etc
Implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent
mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future
leadership talent needs.
Discover new, efficient, effective, and sustainable candidate channels to
meet current and future leadership talent needs. Develop an approach for
recruitment systems initiatives, critical components, and timeline,
ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all
Candidate Requirements/Skills/Abilities :
6-12 years of recruiting experience (source, screen, interview, assess,
and recruit various level of candidates)
Prior work experience with a recruitment firm is preferred.
Prior work experience in Tech hiring is preferred.
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
Turtlemint is a technology platform (www.turtlemint.com) that facilitates the entire process of researching, decision-making and buying insurance. Turtlemint is building a unique insure-tech platform which is enabling the transaction of complex products with a simple and intuitive interface. On the supply side, Turtlemint aggregates more than 25+ insurers and enabled three unique demand channels. First, direct to consumer channels where users buy insurance products. Second, a network of more than 35,000 agents across India who use the Turtlemint platform to sell insurance. Third, the SaaS version of the same platform for large financial institutes, consumer applications, etc. Now it is expanding into other financial products like mutual funds.
Turtlemint is founded by IIT/IIM graduates, ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. Our management team has to experience building and growing many successful technologies and consumer companies. Turtlemint is growing rapidly and it is already amongst the top three insurance platforms in India. We are a well-funded startup, backed by leading Venture Capitalists, and began our business operations in September 2015. We strongly believe that as a technology-led company we can truly disrupt the 'old economy' financial services businesses, a multi-billion dollar industry in India.
Turtlemint promises to offer an intellectually enriching and fun work environment, and an opportunity to work with smart and dedicated colleagues. Come make an impact on millions of users on an important but often ignored aspect of their life - financial security & freedom!
Position: Engineering Manager
Role: Engineering Manager
Experience: 8-15 years
- Lead a team of engineers and product managers in the ideation and technical development of product
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and system reliability
- Experience scaling and managing 5-20 person teams
- Develop and drive execution on 6 months and 1-year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics-based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- Ensure system security, data integrity, and accuracy of financial records
Skillset and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in building Enterprise software
- 8+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or C++
- 5+ years experience with agile systems development methodologies
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams including hiring/termination and performance management
- 3+ years of experience with either Spring Boot, Play Framework, Django, etc
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Finally, and most importantly, drive, energy, and motivation to succeed with delivering great customer experiences
- Experience developing financial products like insurance, mutual funds, etc
- Ability to understand the business logic
- Organizational and analytical skills
What you get:
- To work in an early-stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space
- To directly work with the founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay
- Great culture and work with like-minded colleagues
- Health Insurance for yourself and your family