About Euphotic Labs
Experience with OKTA planning, implementation, and operations
Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
Identify required attributes, customizing log in pages and implement security policies
Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on OKTA solutions to meet compliance requirements
Hands on experience supporting and assisting users with access issues.
Assess integration opportunities from technical perspective and provide solutions
Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues
Experience in integrating Okta with on-premises directory and Cloud.
Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
Experience in various authentication standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth and OpenID Connect
Experience with various LDAP products including Active Directory and Azure
Familiarity with SCIM and knowledge of various API authentication standards
Mentoring and training others in the use and functionality of the Okta SaaS products including MFA and ensuring analysis, design, implementation, and support artifacts meet or exceed established Service Level objectives
Experience working in Agile development environments
Expertise in OKTA, Access Gateway, Single Sign-On, Adaptive MFA, Universal directory, Advanced Server Access, API Access Management, Secure authentication, access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect
Required Education & Experience
5+ years of experience in implementing, integrating, and supporting Okta's cloud technologies
5+ years of experience in implementing Active Directory and Azure AD technologies
Ability and willingness to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
Must have good communication and collaboration skills
Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
Good organizational and time management skills
Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant certification
Experience with Identity Governance Products (SailPoint, Oracle, Saviynt etc.)
Experience with Privileged Access Management (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic etc.)
Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
Work Location : India/Remote
Work Timing : 6:00 PM 3:00 AM IST (US Shift)
Writing Documents And Providing Technical Training For Salesforce Staff. Maintaining The Security And Integrity Of The Application Software.
3. Good Command In Any Programming Language Like C++, Java
4. Basic Knowledge Of Web Development
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Platform Engineering
Our mission is to build modern media platforms to serve our omni-channel experiences for our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. We need your help to create new capabilities, and strengthen our existing ones, so that our brands can reach wider audiences through engaging digital experiences.
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform Engineering group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce that we will continue to improve and grow. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
You will be working alongside international colleagues across the US, London, and India. We strongly emphasise cross-functional working through partnering directly with Product, Data, Design, UX and Delivery.
Condé Nast is looking for an experienced engineer to join and help us build the next generation of our content creation digital products. You will work closely with our product teams and help lead engineering teams in their shared mission to scale out and build our internal platform. These teams’ focus spans many types of products essential to both editors, other engineers, and subscribers. Your work will drive the future of Condé Nast’s digital strategy in today’s publishing market and reach our millions of readers around the world.
Collaborate with other disciplines (engineering, design, product) in the creation and iteration of web applications built for our subscribers
Helping leading projects from ideation to execution to maintenance
Collaborating with the broader engineering group on new ideas or improving existing ones
Identify and improve code and usability performance issues
Participate in design and code reviews
Helping us grow and expand our engineering teams
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Expert level fluency in at least 1 programing language
Experience working with, designing, and deploying production-grade React/Ember applications
Experience working with and helping Design Systems
Familiarity and experience with designing, and deploying production-grade RESTful APIs, experience and knowledge of GraphQL APIs a plus
Strong end-to-end testing experience and an emphasis on TDD methodologies
Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment
Data: Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, CircleCI
Datadog, Kibana, Elastic search - for observing our platform
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Why Work With Us?
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits
We are a bunch of smart, passionate, diverse co-workers who love to teach and love to learn
We provide whatever hardware and software you need to be productive
A functional, well-disciplined product development organization
Big changes are happening in publishing and at Condé Nast, and this is a great time to be a part of it all!
- Work with cloud application migration leaders to define and create application migration
- Work with Infra engineer, Dev Ops, Application Teams and others in executing migration
projects to ensure minimal risk and business disruption
- Provide cloud migration expertise covering infrastructure, application architectures, cloud
capabilities, security, etc.
- In collaboration with application teams, review and identify candidate applications for
cloud migration based on pre-defined application rationalization
- Define appropriate migration strategy for each application (Rehost, Re-Platform,
Rearchitect, etc.) while considering cost and complexity of the various options
- Help identify potential risks that may impact migration projects and identify appropriate
- Ensure migrated applications comply with required security requirements
- Measure relevant cloud application migration KPIs to ensure overall program health and
- Experience with configuration, migration, and deployment experience related to Azure
and AWS/Other cloud platforms IaaS/PaaS Technologies
- Work closely with Cybersecurity to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Must have skills: Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, IaC, Cloud Native know-how, Application
- Add-on skills: DevOps – Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins/Chef, Cloud Security
As a Customer Success Manager at this company, you will prioritize the goals and needs of our customers. CSMs form a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. CSM teams work with customers to help them with product onboarding, technical implementation support, understanding the business use cases and map it to the product features. The key skills required are:
- You have a customer first approach while implementing a technology product and can independently lead the project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You can work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Sales, technology) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives.
- You are adept in client relationships and capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You constantly strive to improve customer health metrics like product implementation time, CSAT, LTV, repeat purchase, churn, retention, NPS, upsell and cross-sell.
You should have :
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise-level strategic customers on technology solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to draw insights to improve the product and customer experience.
- Very good verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technology solutions like APIs, integrations, SQL, AWS, Pendo, Hubspot, Freshdesk would be a big plus.
- Very hands-on experience in Excel sheets and advanced data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a SaaS company would be ideal.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
What you will do:
- Writing in-depth user guides, release updates, product descriptions for the company's suite of products and solutions
- Writing for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end-users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators
- Overseeing peer editing and production review work
- Integrating use case and functional data into user documentation and examples
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willingness to jump in and tackle new challenges
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Independent ability to execute Upgrades, OS/DB migration projects, S/4 HANA conversion and resolve issues on your own. Lead the team technically on Production support and resolve day to day technical issues Gather requirements, design, architect and implement optimal solutions for SAP landscape based on client’s requirements Should be willing to work on USA time zone as project demands
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Complete architectural know-how of ABAP and JAVA stacks and of other BASIS activities
Very good knowledge and experience on Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Ability to gather Client's business requirements and implement them with optimal technical solutions
Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems, including S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them
Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools
Should lead a BASIS team and act as a SPOC for customers for the production support and Project activities
Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in technical planning, implementation, upgrades, migration and maintenance of various SAP modules on premise and on cloud (preferable)
Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Linux/Unix, and Windows
Strong experience in most of the database like Oracle, HANA, MSSQL, DB2, Sybase and MaxDB. Table administration, Performance tuning, Backup and restore, point-in time recovery on these databases
Knowledge of infrastructure, especially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
Experience in OS/DB/Infrastructure migration especially HANA migration using SUM/DMO from any source database like Oracle/SQL/DB2
Experience in Unicode conversion and S/4 HANA migrations
Hands on experience in SAP systems sizing including HANA landscape
Good experience in HANA installation, administration and maintenance in scaled up and scaled out landscape
Expertise in configuration of SAP systems not limiting to ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, BW, PI, GRC, GTS, MDG, MDM, HCM, EWM, Solution manager
Experience in most of these - TREX, Live cache, BEx reporting, NWDI, FIORI, Web dispatcher, BOBJ, BODS, IS, Content Server, SLT, Pre-calc, etc.
Experience in System refresh, system copy, Client copy, Client export/import
Experience in EHP upgrades, SP updates, Patches, kernel upgrades and so on
Experience with Solution manager 7.1/7.2 EWA configuration, Setup systems monitoring, Root cause analysis, Automated monitoring and alerting setup, E2E implementation of Solman
Experience in High availability setup in Unix and Windows with various clustering tools, and disaster recovery setup
Experience in security activities like central user administration, managing roles and profiles of various business systems, SSO configuration, integrating with active directory, etc.
Big plus to have automation and scripting skills on any of the BASIS activities like System Refresh, transports, monitoring, etc.
Mentor Junior staffs to train them in various support and project activities
Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate strong technical leadership to solve customer problems
Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
15 years’ experience as SAP Basis Engineer
SAP Netweaver, HANA, OSDB migration, Cloud (AWS/Azure) certifications preferable
2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 2+ upgrades, 2+ migrations/conversions, 2+ support projects
Good infrastructure knowledge on Network, Storage, etc.
Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling/create
APIs, etc.) from the web / internet
Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple
Identify, analysis, design, and implement internal process improvements
Design and implement tooling upgrades to increase stability and data quality
Help team to fix issues that occur in test and production environments
Automate software development processes, including build, deploy, and test
Manage and guide the team members