Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team and customer to identify and recommend hardware needs and requirements for project/product.
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for new products, prototype, or re-design, including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects and/or proposals.
- Develop, oversee, and document automated tests for electrical hardware design and products as well as final operating drivers and systems.
- Evaluate and investigate product failures, and recommend repair or design modifications based on specifications, cost, resources, and risks.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and cleverly solve difficult problems.
- Ability to independently identify daily design and customer support tasks, self-start and motivate.
- Ability to manage several projects and prioritize appropriately, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to learn and work in virtual environments (CAD & Hardware build packages) in-which candidate’s skills are low but persevere and overcome skill gaps autonomously.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems designs and multithreaded real-time operating systems is required.
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++, .NET, and Java programming languages.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to create scalable and optimized software systems and execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Xfinito biodesigns
Talented C++ Developer who has experience in design, development, debugging of multi-threaded large scale application with good understanding in data structures on Linux packaging, functional testing and deployment automation very good with problem solving.
Key responsibilities :
- Understand fundamental design principles and best practices for developing backend servers and web applications
- Gather requirements, scope functionality, estimate and translate those requirements into solutions
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle
- Work in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities
- Improve an existing code base, if required, and ability to read source code to understand data flow and origin
- Design effective data storage for the task at hand and know how to optimize query performance along the way
- Follow an agile methodology of development and delivery
- Strictly adhere to coding standards and internal practices; must be able to conduct review code
- Mentor and possibly lead junior developers
- Contribute towards innovation
- Performance optimization of apps
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Diagnose bugs and other issues in products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Must have / Good to have:
- 5-7years' experience with C++ development and relevant 3+yrs in modern version 11/14/17 would be a plus.
- Design and implementation of high-availability, and performance applications on Linux environment
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++, Object Oriented Design, STL
- Good with multithreading and data structures
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Familiarity with database design, integration with applications and python packaging.
- Familiarity with functional testing and deployment automation frameworks
- Experience in development for 3-4 production ready application using C++ as programming language
- Experience in writing unit test cases including positive and negative test cases
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline code deployment (Git, SVN, Jenkins or Teamcity)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Web technologies is a plus.
Embedos is looking for super heroes, who can help us succeed in our endeavour of becoming a beacon for providing problem solving Industrial IoT Solutions.
VACANCY: 3 - 4
Embedos makes Controllers –Interface devices and cloud based Software solutions for Remote Monitoring and Control, Industry 4.0 Applications.
We are looking for Engineering super heroes, who have a flare and interest in Core hardware / firmware / embedded software/ Networking and web technologies.
We would want engineers who have wide interests and want to work on multiple specializations. Functions in the embedded domain
• Hardware design small signal /Tele communication/interface electronics/Digital /Latest Microprocessors STM , ESP ,interfaces , I2C, SPI / Peripherals / Schematics /PCB Routing
• Programming languages for embedded devices respective IDEs s, debugging systems
• RTOS, Real time programming concepts.
• Linux Kernel programming, peripheral drivers.
• Communication protocols like Modbus, CAN, OPC other industrial protocols.
• Open source software, documentation, versioning systems.
• Web technology, Web applications, Networking technology, Cloud Interfacing.
We invite you to come and join in our Core team to make this endeavour a success and share the rewards.
Embedos is looking for Super Heroes to work on cutting edge technology involving interfacing IoT enabled Firmware, cloud computing software, generating exciting user interfaces, developing API’s, designing web app architectures, deploying re - usable code and the works.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong proficiency in C++ with minimum 2 years of Development
- Knowledge of the STL, containers, algorithms and data
- Good understanding on Design patterns and memory
- Familiarity with debugging tools, such as Valgrind, winDBG, WireShark is an additional advantage.
- (2-6 Years) of Experience as C++ Developer
This position is part of highly skilled fimrware team that do software board bring up of bare silicon for next generation products. In order to write system software for embedded electronic products, this position requires academic background in electronics engineering to understand hardware concepts such as digital logic, schematics, and microprocessor communications to develop effective embedded software.
Candidate should have complete knowledge of Software development cycle from architecture definition to the implementation.
- Must wear multiple hats from analyzing field and factory reported issues to software integration.
- Be a liason for troubleshooting and debugging complex systems and identifying the root cause.
- Develop detailed design documents and customer facing application notes for the system and IOT features for Mobile routers.
- Act as a product lead and be part of bigger team in software bring up.
- Ability to work on Low level software such as bootloaders and understanding of low level functional blocks is a must.
- Work on Linux kernel and configuration.
- Write or port device drivers for Ethernet, USB, GPIO, LED, Bluetooth, Accelormeter, LCD and touch screen.
- Debug stability issues in data routing between WAN and LAN interfaces.
- Work with Software QA with test plan and execution.
- Work with Hardware team to identify and root cause stability problems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C, C++, Assembly programming skills
- Overall 10+ years of experience in embedded environment preferabily Linux.
- Board bring up proficiency with bootloaders and other low level software, must be very good with debugging techniques.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking is must for trouble shooting throughput and other traffic issues.
- Driver experience with I2C, SPI, UART, LCD, Ethernet, PCIe is a plus.
- Experience with low level debugging using JTAG.
- Experience with Makefiles, and build environments such as PTXDIST, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Experience with version control such as git and svn.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to meet deadlines, in a fast-changing environment.
Education:Bachelor in Electronic and Communication or related degree
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Firmwares for Embedded
- Responsible for developing Firmware which are Stable, Efficient and scalable.
- Responsible to create coherent and scalable architecture designs.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing best BLE / IOT
- Responsible for understanding various RTOS design principles.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Must Proficient in Embedded C, C++, BLE, Zephyr RTOS, nRF.
- Ready to work from home.
- Should have above 4 years of experience.
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.