We are looking for 2-3 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database, associated areas such as database design /management and DevOps.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our API-Fast, REST.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Creating a DB instance running PostgreSQL with the AWS Management Console.
- Knowledge of Redis cache.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
About the Company:
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of expert Software Engineers. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
If building a product that is going to be used by thousands of businesses, or being able to create an impact, taking on the entrepreneurial journey with a vibrant team and a massive market opportunity excites you, this is your calling.
About the Job:
As a Senior Software Engineer (PHP / Laravel) you will work closely with the CTO, and the rest of the engineering team to build and scale Rekart platform.
This role will act as a great springboard to accelerate career growth & transition into a Tech Lead level role.
Your primary focus will be the –
- Development of server-side logic, building new services and APIs
- Developing core business logic, supporting the maintenance of current APIs, reviewing work
- Improving the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
An effective Senior Software Engineer will be a self-motivated learner; a highly creative engineer having obsessive attention towards detail and thoroughness.
About the Candidate (You!):
Do you love architecting and building back end platforms? Do you enjoy building a world class product that has been built with utmost love and that will be used by millions of users. Would like to be part of globally scaling SaaS product built out of India?
- You’ve been building large scale critical web applications professionally for 5+ years
- You’re proficient in building RESTful APIs, PHP 7, Laravel, and MySQL
- Professional level expertise OOP, databases(relational and document) and design pattern knowledge
- Strong background in building secure, reliable and efficient SaaS application.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: Code Reviews, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and experienced with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support team, and fellow engineers is not a problem for you
- Well versed with the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- Start-up experience, preferably a tech start-up
- Open Source contributor
- Experience in Ionic Cordova/Capacitor
- You have experience with other programming languages -- e.g. NodeJS, Python, Go, C, etc.
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience deploying applications; AWS, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience with mentoring and leading a team of developers
You want to be a team member rather than an employee - cultural fit is the most important thing. Start-up life is a roller coaster and we want to make sure no matter how the day has gone we can still go out (virtually) for a pint at the end of it.
- You take ownership
- You’ve an eye for detail
- You’re a problem solver, and a perpetual learner
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Feel good factor / impact driven work- Be part of the journey that is creating an impact in subscription economy. The work we do has a direct impact on the industry.
- Ownership driven work- you own problems within the organisation and not an implementer of someone else’s idea. You have the ability to design solutions and work with multiple stakeholders to implement them
- Job stability– While you build awesome products in cool and chilled start-up culture and, we can assure you of your job stability and healthcare needs.
- Stock Options- we would love every employee to have stock options
- Flexible work environment- we are working from home currently but will slowly move to a hybrid set-up with enough flexibility
- Reporting to- You will report directly to the Co-Founders
P.S.: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
We are building a startup to enable millions of developers and corporations around the world to deliver end-to-end software solutions through our low-code platform, with features like custom schema development and button click UI making. The idea and solution have already been validated with top founders and investors, with hundreds of potential clients in the pipeline.
The team comprises graduates from colleges such as IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, NID Ahmedabad, and others.
We are looking for passionate & hungry folks to join as core team members across tech and product. Roles include Frontend Dev, Backend Dev, UI/UX Designer, and Graphic Designer. Salaries range from ₹20 LPA - ₹30 LPA + bonus (with ESOPs) on a performance basis.
Do not miss out on an opportunity to be an early part of Startup by applying at: brokenatom.io
At Broken, we expect the person to have the following qualities:
- Independent thinking
- Interest and will to learn
- Team player
- Comfortable in a high-paced environment.
- Experience in full-stack development is desirable with particular emphasis on ReactJS and NodeJS
- ReactJS Development
- UI/UX Testing
- Styling and Basic Graphic Design
- NodeJS Development
- Express Server Framework
- JEST Test Suit
- API Management
- Elasticsearch Database Design
- NoSQL Databases like DynamoDB
- Version Control: GIT
- AWS Technologies
Perks at Broken:
- A chance to work on emerging technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee development programs along with paid online courses
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of the Shopify platform, its code structure, and all facets of building a store.
- Developing custom Shopify themes
- Extending Shopifys functionalities to next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
- A proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections etc)
- Shopify Online Store 2.0 experience or knowledge
- Passionate about eCommerce, web design, and programming
- Shopify product, collection, order, customer API
- Strong knowledge of liquid programming language
- Installing & customizing Shopify themes
- Shopify app integration, Shopify theme integration
- Proficient with Shopify liquid, jQuery, CSS, HTML
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have recent work experience in Shopify.
- JS should be strong.
- Experience in Magento/Wordpress will be an advantage.
- Must have experience in Ecommerce shopify.
The Red Hat Developer Tools Engineering team is looking for a Senior/Software Engineer. In this role, you will become a member and a developer of our Gitops product. As a Senior/Software Engineer, you will get to learn about and work on a variety of new technologies and open-source projects. Youll need to be committed, self-motivated, proactive, and reliable with analytical skills and experience working upstream.
Gitops is an end to end application development workflow and allows easy deployment across multiple cloud environments. Gitops works with multiple RH products - CLI : Odo, IDE - CHE, Helm, Tekton Pipelines and also upstream products like ArgoCD/Gitops Engine.
The engineer will be versatile and dynamic to be able to learn these areas and work in Gitops. He needs to have good communication skills as he/she would interact with multiple teams like IBM, MW, Devtools and Openshift.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Experience in multiple modern programming languages like Go-Lang, Python etc
- Cloud expertise with both the development and operational topics to Red Hat OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Review, integrate, extend, develop, and operate software together with your team members
- Work in an agile team using agile development practices
- Analyze issues on multiple layers
- Support Customers for the product
- Experience working in Unix and Linux environments and sound knowledge in at least one of the state-of-the-art programming languages
- Experience using, operating, and developing on top of cloud infrastructures and services
- Experience in Kubernetes/openshift
- Dynamic personality who is able to be proactive and adapt to the evolving architectural and technological directions.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work as part of a team; flexible, with the ability to work on different topics at the same time
- Excellent communication skills; knowledge of and experience with agile programming practices and pair programming practices
- Experience in multiple modern programming languages like Go, Python, React.Js, etc
- UI Experience will be an added advantage to enable Gitops UI workflows.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD), committer or contributor model and pair programming, and experience using Git
- Working experience of distributed systems
- Knowledge of or experience with contributing to open-source products and processes
- We are looking for a very Senior or Lead backend engineer with specialization in .NET technologies.
- This is an exciting opportunity to build a clean and modern framework for a customer-facing ecommerce product. You will be part of a product team in San Francisco, USA and Bengaluru, India.
- If you are passionate about building scalable services, you are well-versed with web technologies like MVC, you enjoy working with super smart people that you can learn from and contribute to their knowledge – this is the perfect position for you.
- You should have prior experience in leading engineering projects in an Agile environment, i.e. work with Product Managers to convert product specifications to technical specifications; design and code for complex features; ensure clean code is delivered by team.
- Our core application is used by 100,000+ paying customers, so there's lot of opportunity to make direct impact.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET and C#
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST)
- Expertise in web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Note: Bangalore Office at WeWork-Bellandur.
- Salary will be on-par with best in Bangalore.
5-7 years of experience as full stack developer with technologies like Node.js, WebSocket, Python (Django, flask), PHP with front-end technology like AngularJS, Angular2/4/5/6/7 (with NgRx), React.js (with redux), Progressive Web App (PWA).
Experience in Cloud Architecture using Kubernetes (K8s), Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine, Experience in DevOps tools and cloud hosting.
Ability to manage a hosting environment, ability to scale applications to handle the load changes, knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
Ability to manage APIs; expert knowledge of JSON and XML
Ability to code and create functional web applications and optimizing them for increasing response time and efficiency. Skilled in performance tuning, query plan/ explain plan analysis, indexing, table partitioning.
Expert knowledge of Python and corresponding frameworks with their best practices, expert knowledge of relational databases, database administration, and SQL.
Ability to create acceptance criteria, write test cases and scripts, and perform integrated QA techniques.
Must be conversant with Agile software development methodology, version management and version control. Must be able to write technical documents, coordinate with test teams. Proficiency using Git version control.
- Building and developing web application using Angular 2+, Node Js and Mongo DB
- Maintenance and support of existing application
- Problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Monitoring and deploying application on Microsoft Azure
Technical / Functional Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+, Node Js, Mongo DB and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in performance tuning of complex Mongo DB queries
- Experience in the contact center industry preferred
- Experience in using Git/Bitbucket or any version control tools
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
- Must be able to work without much assistance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
We are looking for a Full stack developer responsible for managing and enhancing web applicationsthat interchange of data between the server, the users and SAP. Your primary focus will be full stack development ensuring high performance and responsiveness .You will also be responsible for automated testing and continuous integration.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Web application using React, Node.js or Ruby on Rails and GraphQL
• Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Data storage)
• Integration of data storage solutions (nosql), SAP and third party applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Maintain the application quality, organization, and automation.
• Experience of designing and building web applications in cloud, preferably Azure.
• Experience with React, Node.js or Ruby on Rails, GraphQL along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
• Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Storage)
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, Git based versioning systems and CI/CD, automated functional and integration tests.
• Good understanding of no sql database, preferably Postgres.
• Good understanding of Agile methodology - Scrum.